Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "The separation is in the preparation" (Offseason Program Thread)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up "The separation is in the preparation" (Offseason Program Thread)

Quote from the Jets via social media on the offseason workout program which begins tomorrow.

To me, this is the first tangible thing signifying that the 2014 season is really approaching. Will be cool to see guys like CJ and Decker in Jets green.

image.jpg

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Separation is in whoever can juice the most without getting caught.

Like 99% of NFL players are probably on a ridiculous amount of compounds. I know in HS, about half my teammates were, and in college, almost all of my teammates were. And these weren't even good, top-tier schools...

Deca, D-bol, anavar, anadrol, test, HGH, tren, clen, etc. You name it, they're probably on it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftOrDie View Post

Like 99% of NFL players are probably on a ridiculous amount of compounds. I know in HS, about half my teammates were, and in college, almost all of my teammates were. And these weren't even good, top-tier schools...

Deca, D-bol, anavar, anadrol, test, HGH, tren, clen, etc. You name it, they're probably on it.
    Lol, interesting addition to the thread but I'm sure you're right. Surprised so many HS kids were doing the juice - truth is from what I undestand HGH can actually be very beneficial in aging patients to maintain strength when taken correctly.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the workout portion ? No?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Harris View Post
    Lol, interesting addition to the thread but I'm sure you're right. Surprised so many HS kids were doing the juice - truth is from what I undestand HGH can actually be very beneficial in aging patients to maintain strength when taken correctly.
    Yes, I have nothing against HGH (or steroids), but as long as they're illegal, the players are cheating.
    Last edited by LiftOrDie; 04-20-2014 at 07:39 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    No excuses....I like that, playoffs or heads gotta roll

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Which ones did you try?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Which ones did you try?
    Actually, despite debilitating injuries that would GREATLY benefit from HGH and plateauing often in the weightroom, I never took anything. I probably won't until I'm at least 35-40.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, despite debilitating injuries that would GREATLY benefit from HGH and plateauing often in the weightroom, I never took anything. I probably won't until I'm at least 35-40.
    Alrighty then

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah right. Your name is 'Lift Or Die' you think all you need is brute strength and be void of speed, athleticism, or even talent to be an elite NFL player.
    And you just came in spouting off a shopping list of PED's like a pro.
    No chance you're gonna convince anyone you're not juicing, breh.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote from the Jets via social media on the offseason workout program which begins tomorrow.

To me, this is the first tangible thing signifying that the 2014 season is really approaching. Will be cool to see guys like CJ and Decker in Jets green.

image.jpg
    Gotta admit, while I was initially somewhat opposed to CJ, it's gonna be kinda cool seeing him in green and white.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Yeah right. Your name is 'Lift Or Die' you think all you need is brute strength and be void of speed, athleticism, or even talent to be an elite NFL player.
    And you just came in spouting off a shopping list of PED's like a pro.
    No chance you're gonna convince anyone you're not juicing, breh.
    Was kind of thinking the same thing. Everyone on his team did it and he knows the names of all these different PEDs yet he never tried them? I will give LiftorDie the benefit of the doubt but it is almost a super human feat of willpower to have not done something in that kind of environment when every one of his teammates was doing it.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was kind of thinking the same thing. Everyone on his team did it and he knows the names of all these different PEDs yet he never tried them? I will give LiftorDie the benefit of the doubt but it is almost a super human feat of willpower to have not done something in that kind of environment when every one of his teammates was doing it.
    No, I definitely would not take them if I didn't have to. For many reasons (women, hehe), I cared a lot about physique as well (because at that time, for some reason, I didn't realize how homo-erotic bodybuilding was), so I was worried about getting backne and gyno.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    so every single one of your teammates did them and not you?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by loluchka80 View Post
    so every single one of your teammates did them and not you?
    Not all of them. Most of the lineman/HB/LB, though.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been weightlifting/bodybuilding for 18 years. I can discuss steroids like a chemist, never took a single one myself. If you're passionate about something over a long period of time, you're going to learn pretty much all there is to know about the subject.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    SCHPLING DONG!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I have nothing against HGH (or steroids), but as long as they're illegal, the players are cheating.
    And you have no clue who is or isn't cheating, so why bother throwing sh1t out there for no reason

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone please explain how juicing improves separation.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Someone please explain how juicing improves separation.
    When you get caught, you get separated from the NFL and your big Fat signing bonus.