Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh boy

Bewildered Beast

Oh boy

https://www.facebook.com/boycottnewyorkjets

hey, at least....ahhhh...we can definitely....ahhhh.....hmmmmmm

Ahhhh....ahhh........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nothing

FVCK them. Bunch of Tebow fans, Giants fans, Pasts* fans... Let them "boycott"

This is no bandwagon. Makes me wanna support the bastard Vick, tbh.

Veteran
    It was only a matter of time..... dumb.

There aren't nearly as many people supporting that as it would seem.
    It was clearly a Jets "fan" page, looks like a bunch of Tebow retards, at one point.

They changed the name, but there are not nearly as many people in this "boycott" as they'd like to make it seem.

Their 'likes' on those boycott posts average around 100. Fvck those clowns, they make real Jets fans look like retards and good riddance.
    Go jump on the Pasts* bandwagon if you're not there already.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    FVCK them. Bunch of Tebow fans, Giants fans, Pasts* fans... Let them "boycott"

This is no bandwagon. Makes me wanna support the bastard Vick, tbh.
    Exactly, I wasn't thrilled about the Vick signing either but that page offends me since I am a JETS Fan.

Veteran
    Ya know the biggest problem with all these holly rollers are that they are all the biggest hypocrites on the face of the earth. This is yet again just one more example.

They sit heat and preach goodness, but one of the biggest lessons the Bible teaches us is forgiveness, something they clearly know nothing about.

Now let me go on record by stating, I am not religious, I don't care for what Vic did and I am not a fan of Vic. If you are religious I am fine with that, just don't push it on me or get in my way with it. With that said, all these Holly Rollers need to get over themselves and decide how far they want to be committed. If you are going to preach the Bible then Preach it, and that means in place of a boycott page, a support forgiveness page should be set up. if you are going to set up a boycott page, don't go to church.

once again, I think Vic is a piece of sh1t for what he did, but if he gets us a SB than awesome.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by leftturn3 View Post
    Ya know the biggest problem with all these holly rollers are that they are all the biggest hypocrites on the face of the earth. This is yet again just one more example.

They sit heat and preach goodness, but one of the biggest lessons the Bible teaches us is forgiveness, something they clearly know nothing about.

Now let me go on record by stating, I am not religious, I don't care for what Vic did and I am not a fan of Vic. If you are religious I am fine with that, just don't push it on me or get in my way with it. With that said, all these Holly Rollers need to get over themselves and decide how far they want to be committed. If you are going to preach the Bible then Preach it, and that means in place of a boycott page, a support forgiveness page should be set up. if you are going to set up a boycott page, don't go to church.

once again, I think Vic is a piece of sh1t for what he did, but if he gets us a SB than awesome.
    First of all: "Holly" Rollers?!

Second: where are you getting that this is coming from a religious point of view? That page has been around since 2012, and appears to have been started by someone who was butthurt by PSLs and can't let it go.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Vic who?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's face our Jets have become the whipping boy over the last 5 years by the media. Our team did itself no favors in getting Tebow and Vick as it only fueled the hatred they have for our team.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/boycottnewyorkjets

hey, at least....ahhhh...we can definitely....ahhhh.....hmmmmmm

Ahhhh....ahhh........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nothing
    Have you seen Idzik's www.fakebook.com/boycott_free_agency page?

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaJet View Post
    Let's face our Jets have become the whipping boy over the last 5 years by the media. Our team did itself no favors in getting Tebow and Vick as it only fueled the hatred they have for our team.
    Ironically, they may be playing a part in making the Jets a stronger team.
    And it's much more satisfying, the whole us against the world mentality. Especially when we win.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Ironically, they may be playing a part in making the Jets a stronger team.
    And it's much more satisfying, the whole us against the world mentality. Especially when we win.
    Yeah, I think this team thrives when nobody believes in them.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaJet View Post
    Actually, the Vick signing has gone unnoticed by most. It was a blurb for a minute in the major papers, but generally there has been ZERO coverage by the local or national media regarding Vick. There has also been zero distraction.

Unless you visit peta's website on a daily basis, this story is over. Sure a few morons can start up a boycott Jets page, they will get 10,000 women who have never watched an entire football game to sign up and a few random legit Jet fans. And national animal rights groups can't attack the Jets for something the Eagles had done years ago with the same player.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shea319now314 View Post
    Vic who?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who else thought this thread was going to be an homage to Quantum Leap?

... No one?

Veteran
    I'm curious how long this lasted in PA.?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Have you seen Idzik's www.fakebook.com/boycott_free_agency page?
    Well, Idzzy ain't stepping up, but you have! 5 stars!

When's the game on?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Well, Idzzy ain't stepping up, but you have! 5 stars!

When's the game on?
    You tell me, Big T! We'll put the game on whenever YOU want it to be on!

...unless you're in Jacksonville of course.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Holly Rollers should be pushed down in the sand!

Last edited by lamont_jordan_rules; 03-31-2014 at 01:35 PM.

All League
    So stupid. If I don't like something, hate something or despise something, I don't waste my time making something like this. Why waste your time and money.