Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh boy

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    You tell me, Big T! We'll put the game on whenever YOU want it to be on!

...unless you're in Jacksonville of course.
    Oh, I'd like it on, please. Just tell me the way should I face my chair

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Reave my boy, I mean pup arone........

Haha, best one yet.

Practice Squad
    Oswego County, Upstate NY, USA with my wife and family.
    Quote Originally Posted by leftturn3 View Post
    Ya know the biggest problem with all these holly rollers are that they are all the biggest hypocrites on the face of the earth. This is yet again just one more example.

They sit heat and preach goodness, but one of the biggest lessons the Bible teaches us is forgiveness, something they clearly know nothing about.

Now let me go on record by stating, I am not religious, I don't care for what Vic did and I am not a fan of Vic. If you are religious I am fine with that, just don't push it on me or get in my way with it. With that said, all these Holly Rollers need to get over themselves and decide how far they want to be committed. If you are going to preach the Bible then Preach it, and that means in place of a boycott page, a support forgiveness page should be set up. if you are going to set up a boycott page, don't go to church.

once again, I think Vic is a piece of sh1t for what he did, but if he gets us a SB than awesome.
    Wow. You are seriously confusing "Bible-thumping" Christian activists with "Animal-rights" activists. Usually, the two are at odds and pitted against each other because the animal-rights people such as PETA put animals above humans, and will protect an unborn pig or eagle egg while supporting not just "pro-choice" abortion, but forced abortion (like in China) and euthanasia, which are two big no-nos to most committed Christians. The PETA types believe humans should be reduced and animals shouldn't even be pets, but some even believe they should be worshipped. I don't know how you confused the two, but you did. I'm both a Christian and an animal-lover with many, MANY pets, but there are wackos on both sides, especially the animal kooks who put them above human beings.

I also could care less that Vick did with dogs. Yeah, it was immoral, but weren't those dogs the type that are bred to fight and kill or be killed, much like wolves in the wild do (I always wonder... what do animal-rights PETA people do watching nature shows when animals are killing each other? They only care if a human kills an animal?). But the guy paid his dues. What else do they want? To kill him? There's no end to their butthurt over a freaking fighting dog or whatever. A dog that would probably rip their jugular out given the chance.

My concern with Vick isn't that he killed a dog or whatever, it's is he a good enough QB to help the Jets.
    Last edited by ChrisChrusher#40; 04-01-2014 at 01:32 AM.

Practice Squad
    Oswego County, Upstate NY, USA with my wife and family.
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/boycottnewyorkjets

hey, at least....ahhhh...we can definitely....ahhhh.....hmmmmmm

Ahhhh....ahhh........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nothing
    When I see a Facebook site that irks me (like this one), I just spend a few minutes and mark every post I see as "spam". Also, if a post is abusive and breaks terms of service (attacks religious affiliation, color/ethnicity, disability or sexuality, or if a poster threatens violence), you can report it fore abuse and it gets taken down. Bomb it with spam tags and they'll either get taken down or get the message.

Or you can troll them (but I personally hate trolling, whether I agree or disagree, it's just so stupid and lame to attack people you disagree with anonymously online. AKA Pats fans on a Jets forum. So low-brow dumb and the sign of a bored, lifeless loser).

Hall Of Fame
    Woody wins. No such thing as bad publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisChrusher#40 View Post
    Wow. You are seriously confusing "Bible-thumping" Christian activists with "Animal-rights" activists. Usually, the two are at odds and pitted against each other because the animal-rights people such as PETA put animals above humans, and will protect an unborn pig or eagle egg while supporting not just "pro-choice" abortion, but forced abortion (like in China) and euthanasia, which are two big no-nos to most committed Christians. The PETA types believe humans should be reduced and animals shouldn't even be pets, but some even believe they should be worshipped. I don't know how you confused the two, but you did. I'm both a Christian and an animal-lover with many, MANY pets, but there are wackos on both sides, especially the animal kooks who put them above human beings.

I also could care less that Vick did with dogs. Yeah, it was immoral, but weren't those dogs the type that are bred to fight and kill or be killed, much like wolves in the wild do (I always wonder... what do animal-rights PETA people do watching nature shows when animals are killing each other? They only care if a human kills an animal?). But the guy paid his dues. What else do they want? To kill him? There's no end to their butthurt over a freaking fighting dog or whatever. A dog that would probably rip their jugular out given the chance.

My concern with Vick isn't that he killed a dog or whatever, it's is he a good enough QB to help the Jets.
    Wow.. you are ignorant as hell when it comes to dogs and pits in particular. Maybe you just shouldn't talk about it. You are clearly clueless on the topic.
    And maybe try not to talk about what Vick did or didn't do, as you clearly do not know or are able to comprehend the details of the case, which is a waste of time to even try to begin explaining to you.

fight the good fight, hoss.

When I see a Facebook site that irks me (like this one), I just spend a few minutes and mark every post I see as "spam". Also, if a post is abusive and breaks terms of service (attacks religious affiliation, color/ethnicity, disability or sexuality, or if a poster threatens violence), you can report it fore abuse and it gets taken down. Bomb it with spam tags and they'll either get taken down or get the message.

Or you can troll them (but I personally hate trolling, whether I agree or disagree, it's just so stupid and lame to attack people you disagree with anonymously online. AKA Pats fans on a Jets forum. So low-brow dumb and the sign of a bored, lifeless loser).
    sounds like a LOT of work

Veteran

Ok, maybe I got it wrong, I'm not arguing, keep in mind I drink lots of Moonshine now a days.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    Holly Rollers should be pushed down in the sand!

I am so glad I miss-spelled.

Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Stow it!!!