Thread: NYPD/FDNY Hockey brawl

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

NYPD/FDNY Hockey brawl

ANyone see the big deal the media is making out of this?

I was friggin there, if anything, these guys were dancing around eachother the whole game...which led to a few soft goals against the NYPD early on, if you ask me.

No harm, no foul, the thousands of cops, firefighters in attendance had no problem with eachother....

Ton of money raised for charity...how is this anyone else's business?

-

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    ANyone see the big deal the media is making out of this?

I was friggin there, if anything, these guys were dancing around eachother the whole game...which led to a few soft goals against the NYPD early on, if you ask me.

No harm, no foul, the thousands of cops, firefighters in attendance had no problem with eachother....

Ton of money raised for charity...how is this anyone else's business?

-
    Technically, it was a public event, yes? Therefore, it could be anyone's business.

Personally, I don't give a shlt. An amateur bench clearing "brawl"? Looked more like a baseball game bench clearing where they all stand around.

I did find the crowd chants amusing, though.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Technically, it was a public event, yes? Therefore, it could be anyone's business.

Personally, I don't give a shlt. An amateur bench clearing "brawl"? Looked more like a baseball game bench clearing where they all stand around.

I did find the crowd chants amusing, though.
    Technically, but it was all in-house...in reality. No one outside the two jobs cares a shyte about the charity or the game.

The chants are all of the "Potvin sucks" 'Beat your wife Potvin" type crap, part of the experience, not to be takin seriously and voiced with a wry smile.

The problem is the plethora, yes I said plethora, of phone cameras and the chimp like cretins that feel the need to film and post everything.

All League
    Technically, but it was all in-house...in reality. No one outside the two jobs cares a shyte about the charity or the game.

The chants are all of the "Potvin sucks" 'Beat your wife Potvin" type crap, part of the experience, not to be takin seriously and voiced with a wry smile.

The problem is the plethora, yes I said plethora, of phone cameras and the chimp like cretins that feel the need to film and post everything.
    Could these mouth breathing sloths at least hold their phones sideways to film instead of up? Hello, dumbasses, which way does your TV align?

Amirite?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Just curious, what were these chants?

And if we didn't have phone cameras and the chimps that use them, we wouldn't have HI-LARIOUS video of teenagers swinging old women around in the air. Then where would we be as a society?