Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Warrior is dead!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

The Ultimate Warrior is dead!

http://www.wwe.com/inside/ultimate-w...-away-26223975

I'm shocked. He was just on Raw last night. Just inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame on Saturday.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this a hoax?

I heard he lost the other night for the first time to Lesnar. (I'm not a huge WWE fan but follow some of the bigger stories) They said he had a concussion.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm an idiot. Thought you were talking about the Undertaker.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's induct FFdouche into the JI HoF

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Does this mean I can stop snapping into Slim Jims? Finally?

Thank gawd.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AJGunns View Post
    http://www.wwe.com/inside/ultimate-w...-away-26223975

I'm shocked. He was just on Raw last night. Just inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame on Saturday.
    Really? How did he look?

I haven't watched wrestling in about 20 years, but man, Warrior was my favorite. This time you've gone too far, FF2. Next time aim for Bieber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    He looked old and out of shape, but did not look near death. After going back and watching his in-ring speech on Monday Night Raw, he struggled to walk without a noticeable stutter-step and he was breathing hard from not doing much. His speech is eerie.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR08M6EUd0g

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    TMZ notes that The Ultimate Warrior posed for photos with fans at the airport in New Orleans around 6am on Tuesday morning. He was said to be in great spirits and offered to take photos with any fan who approached him.

As noted, Warrior collapsed outside of an Arizona hotel shortly before 6pm on Tuesday, while walking with his wife. He was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...pmzW6WAFFdh.99

Sounds like a Heart-attack.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The pain that his wife and children feel right now is immense and I hope that as time goes by, they can take some solace that he died right after he made peace with his former employer and his fans. He had three days in the spotlight, got huge cheers from the fans and got to cement his legacy as a wrestling legend.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Loved me some UM back in the day. As evidenced by his speeches, he was more than just some lunkhead wrestler.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another update :

"According to TMZ, law enforcement officials that spoke to witnesses have stated that "clutched his chest" moments before he collapsed. Reports are that Warrior was walking down a hallway at the Gainey Suites Hotel in Scottsdale, AZ and headed toward his car with his wife. AT one point he clutched his chest and then fell to the floor, and never recovered.

No official cause of death has been revealed, with officials noting that Warrior "catastrophic medical event," likely a heart attack. At this time, there is no sign that drugs or alcohol had anything to do with his death. The death is being investigated, and they are planning to do an autopsy and toxicology tests to confirm the cause of death. "

Looks to be a Heart attack.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    His speech was oddly prophetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AJGunns View Post
    He looked old and out of shape, but did not look near death. After going back and watching his in-ring speech on Monday Night Raw, he struggled to walk without a noticeable stutter-step and he was breathing hard from not doing much. His speech is eerie.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR08M6EUd0g
    out of shape? the dude was 54 years old and spent half of those years bouncing off a wrestling ring. I actually thought he looked quite good for his age even despite that limp. Either way, a very very sad story. I feel terrible for his young daughters who looked so proud of their dad at the Hall of Fame. RIP Warrior

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Let's induct FFdouche into the JI HoF
    The induction speech is to be held on the Blood Moon.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Does this mean I can stop snapping into Slim Jims? Finally?

Thank gawd.
    That's Randy Savage

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Another update :

"According to TMZ, law enforcement officials that spoke to witnesses have stated that "clutched his chest" moments before he collapsed. Reports are that Warrior was walking down a hallway at the Gainey Suites Hotel in Scottsdale, AZ and headed toward his car with his wife. AT one point he clutched his chest and then fell to the floor, and never recovered.

No official cause of death has been revealed, with officials noting that Warrior "catastrophic medical event," likely a heart attack. At this time, there is no sign that drugs or alcohol had anything to do with his death. The death is being investigated, and they are planning to do an autopsy and toxicology tests to confirm the cause of death. "

Looks to be a Heart attack.
    Ultimate Warrior was a notorius roider his entire pro wrestling career so this is no surprise. 54 is pretty average life span for a lot of these pro wrestlers who did a significant amount of steroids in the 80's and 90's. Warrior was a notorius far-right conservative and a frequent guest on Fox News pundit shows later on. I'm not a big fan of the man but he was an entertaining wrestler and the Wrestlemania 6 main event where he beat Hulk Hogan was the greatest wrestling match I ever saw:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetChefJR View Post
    out of shape? the dude was 54 years old and spent half of those years bouncing off a wrestling ring. I actually thought he looked quite good for his age even despite that limp. Either way, a very very sad story. I feel terrible for his young daughters who looked so proud of their dad at the Hall of Fame. RIP Warrior
    He was breathing hard from walking to the ring. He was shaking when he tried to hand the mic to the cameraman.
    I consider that to be out of shape for any 54 year old man.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    ...he was an entertaining wrestler and the Wrestlemania 6 main event where he beat Hulk Hogan was the greatest wrestling match I ever saw:

...except for the fact that Hogan was in it. Can't stand his ring performance, same sh!t every single time and the morons ate it up.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saw him put the Brain in a weasel suit at the Garden in the late 80's.

RIP

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Greatest, R.I.P.