Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Next rant...Pristorious

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    well, in all honesty I think hacking up a human being and disposing of said person would be more difficult than beating Carl Lewis with those legs.

Ok 8 percent of your body weight is blood. Second this guys arm are about 3 to 4 times more powerful then ours. Crawling around on the floor is quick almost catlike movements is no problem whatsoever for him. Not sure how much further we should go. A hacksaw of any sort or even a good knife or knives is going to make things real easy. This guy having money he had good knives the kind chefs use real sharp. Scene is contained to bathroom and tub almost perfect walk in shower tub probably huge walk in shower.

You need at tops 5 bags each weighing lets say 22 pounds maybe even less the blood is gone or most of it. Even without a friend this guy gets this done in 2 hours or less. The door is not an immediate concern as you aren't calling the cops here with the holes. First part is the body the blood the brains for now just have to make it clean not get rid of dna another hour and a half. This guy can shift a 22 pound bag one at a time to his vehicle that is handicapped accessible im guessing no problem.

search get rid of human body

result https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...o3WEH6gsvIypXQ

bonus post
    First, be smart from the very beginning. Pulverize all teeth, burn off fingerprints, and disfigure the face. Forcing a DNA test to establish identity (if it ever comes to that) might introduce the legal/forensic hurdle that saves your ass down the line. An unidentifiable body can, in a pinch, be dressed in thrift store clothes and dropped in a bad part of town where the police are less likely to question it. I don't reommend that disposal method, I'm just saying an easily identifiable body is an even bigger threat than the opposite.

Assuming you have it inside a house where you can work on it a bit, the first thing you want to do is drain it of fluids. This will make it easier to cut up, and slow decomposition a little bit. The best way to do this quick and dirty is to perforate the body with a pointed knife, and then perform CPR on it. Cut the fronts of the thighs deep, diagonally, to slit the femoral arteries. Then pump the chest. The valves in the heart will still work when dead, and the springback of the ribcage can put apply a fair amount of suction to the artria. Do this in a tub. Plug the drain, and mingle lots of bleach with the bodily fluids before unplugging the drain to empty the tub. This should help control the stench of death, which would otherwise reek from your gutter gratings. Do everything you can to control odors. Plug in an ionizer, burn candles, leave bowls of baking soda everywhere. Ventilate the room in the middle of the night, but otherwise keep it closed. Keep the body under a plastic sheet while it's in the tub.

If you want to bury, I recommend seperating the body into several parts, and burying them seperately. For one thing, it's easier to dig a deep enough hole for a head than for an entire body. this reduces your chances of being discovered while you are actually outside and digging the grave.
    That is the one thing you can't do inside the doors of your house, and represents a vulnerable moment you want to keep brief, under 2 hours. Do it between 3 and 5 am. It's also less likely for someone to call the police if their dog digs up some chunk of meat, than if they dig up an enitre body. They may assume it's an animal carcass disfigured by decomposition, and leave it alone or dispose of it. It's also more likely that the dog will consume all of it before anyone knows the difference. A whole skeleton is another story. You can cut a body into 6 pieces faster than you think. It's not much different than boning a chicken, but it takes more work, a big knife, and time. A hammer will be useful for pulverizing joints or driving the knife deep where it doesn't want to go. Anyway it's wise to crush as much of the skeleton as you can along the way. It will aid in making the body less identifiable for what it is as it decomposes.

that post goes on but ill stoop there

what i typed best way to dispose of deer carcass

my results

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...64507335,d.cWc

2nd post in reveals this
    Bag em up head legs in one bag
    ribs in another
    hind quarters in another and go to an appt complex and dump em.....Use the cover of the night because people do not like deer carcasses in their trash!

However this is no good it would have made him feel like hey this is definatly doable but a human in a bag and not a deer somebody spots this for sure so new search now your feeling a glimmer of hope

my search
    can acid totally melt a human body

my result 4 links down

Assassins for Mexican-American drug cartels have been dissolving their victims' bodies in chemicals,

Acids can dissolve a body more completely than lye—liquefying even the bones and teeth—but it takes longer and can be hazardous. British murderer John George Haigh used sulfuric acid to dissolve at least six of his victims in the 1940s. He processed the bodies in a 45-gallon oil drum and reported that the victims dissolved completely in about two days. He also said he had to leave the room, finding the fumes intolerable. (Sulfuric acid can cause third-degree burns. A sprinkling of lye will merely irritate the skin but can be more dangerous if it's mixed with water.) In 1980, a Gambino crime family henchman dissolved the body of a man who had accidentally killed John Gotti's son in a traffic accident, using a 55-gallon drum and an unknown acid.

In addition to being safer and more efficient, lye is also easier to obtain than strong acids. You can purchase 8 pounds of it—enough to dissolve a few bodies—from soap-making or farm-supply stores for less than $15. If you can't wait for delivery, pick up some drain cleaner from the supermarket, but it's so dilute that you may need to use quite a few bottles. Sales of strong acids are much more tightly monitored, because they can be used in bomb-making (PDF).

Once again hope, now just hide the bags then step 2 tomm first 48 hrs are cruicial to the police i think we all know that now. So get those bags buried or simply store under the house your going to need a oil drum or some other type container tomm maybe not maybe we go the grave lye route. What im saying is he would have made an effort. This is assuming he has no friends he thinks he can totally trust, he'd get caught sure but he'd think he had a shot of getting this done
    that took 18 minutes thinking and working like a panicked first time murderer

Me I'm in the crematorium and you're already gone

Hall Of Fame
    I hope this fvcking roided gimp gets azz raped every single day in jail. And even that wouldn't be enough justice.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Ok 8 percent of your body weight is blood. Second this guys arm are about 3 to 4 times more powerful then ours. Crawling around on the floor is quick almost catlike movements is no problem whatsoever for him. Not sure how much further we should go. A hacksaw of any sort or even a good knife or knives is going to make things real easy. This guy having money he had good knives the kind chefs use real sharp. Scene is contained to bathroom and tub almost perfect walk in shower tub probably huge walk in shower.

You need at tops 5 bags each weighing lets say 22 pounds maybe even less the blood is gone or most of it. Even without a friend this guy gets this done in 2 hours or less. The door is not an immediate concern as you aren't calling the cops here with the holes. First part is the body the blood the brains for now just have to make it clean not get rid of dna another hour and a half. This guy can shift a 22 pound bag one at a time to his vehicle that is handicapped accessible im guessing no problem.

search get rid of human body

result https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...o3WEH6gsvIypXQ

bonus post
    First, be smart from the very beginning. Pulverize all teeth, burn off fingerprints, and disfigure the face. Forcing a DNA test to establish identity (if it ever comes to that) might introduce the legal/forensic hurdle that saves your ass down the line. An unidentifiable body can, in a pinch, be dressed in thrift store clothes and dropped in a bad part of town where the police are less likely to question it. I don't reommend that disposal method, I'm just saying an easily identifiable body is an even bigger threat than the opposite.

Assuming you have it inside a house where you can work on it a bit, the first thing you want to do is drain it of fluids. This will make it easier to cut up, and slow decomposition a little bit. The best way to do this quick and dirty is to perforate the body with a pointed knife, and then perform CPR on it. Cut the fronts of the thighs deep, diagonally, to slit the femoral arteries. Then pump the chest. The valves in the heart will still work when dead, and the springback of the ribcage can put apply a fair amount of suction to the artria. Do this in a tub. Plug the drain, and mingle lots of bleach with the bodily fluids before unplugging the drain to empty the tub. This should help control the stench of death, which would otherwise reek from your gutter gratings. Do everything you can to control odors. Plug in an ionizer, burn candles, leave bowls of baking soda everywhere. Ventilate the room in the middle of the night, but otherwise keep it closed. Keep the body under a plastic sheet while it's in the tub.

If you want to bury, I recommend seperating the body into several parts, and burying them seperately. For one thing, it's easier to dig a deep enough hole for a head than for an entire body. this reduces your chances of being discovered while you are actually outside and digging the grave.
    That is the one thing you can't do inside the doors of your house, and represents a vulnerable moment you want to keep brief, under 2 hours. Do it between 3 and 5 am. It's also less likely for someone to call the police if their dog digs up some chunk of meat, than if they dig up an enitre body. They may assume it's an animal carcass disfigured by decomposition, and leave it alone or dispose of it. It's also more likely that the dog will consume all of it before anyone knows the difference. A whole skeleton is another story. You can cut a body into 6 pieces faster than you think. It's not much different than boning a chicken, but it takes more work, a big knife, and time. A hammer will be useful for pulverizing joints or driving the knife deep where it doesn't want to go. Anyway it's wise to crush as much of the skeleton as you can along the way. It will aid in making the body less identifiable for what it is as it decomposes.

that post goes on but ill stoop there

what i typed best way to dispose of deer carcass

my results

2nd post in reveals this
    Bag em up head legs in one bag
    ribs in another
    hind quarters in another and go to an appt complex and dump em.....Use the cover of the night because people do not like deer carcasses in their trash!

However this is no good it would have made him feel like hey this is definatly doable but a human in a bag and not a deer somebody spots this for sure so new search now your feeling a glimmer of hope

my search
    can acid totally melt a human body

my result 4 links down

Assassins for Mexican-American drug cartels have been dissolving their victims' bodies in chemicals,

Acids can dissolve a body more completely than lye—liquefying even the bones and teeth—but it takes longer and can be hazardous. British murderer John George Haigh used sulfuric acid to dissolve at least six of his victims in the 1940s. He processed the bodies in a 45-gallon oil drum and reported that the victims dissolved completely in about two days. He also said he had to leave the room, finding the fumes intolerable. (Sulfuric acid can cause third-degree burns. A sprinkling of lye will merely irritate the skin but can be more dangerous if it's mixed with water.) In 1980, a Gambino crime family henchman dissolved the body of a man who had accidentally killed John Gotti's son in a traffic accident, using a 55-gallon drum and an unknown acid.

In addition to being safer and more efficient, lye is also easier to obtain than strong acids. You can purchase 8 pounds of it—enough to dissolve a few bodies—from soap-making or farm-supply stores for less than $15. If you can't wait for delivery, pick up some drain cleaner from the supermarket, but it's so dilute that you may need to use quite a few bottles. Sales of strong acids are much more tightly monitored, because they can be used in bomb-making (PDF).

Once again hope, now just hide the bags then step 2 tomm first 48 hrs are cruicial to the police i think we all know that now. So get those bags buried or simply store under the house your going to need a oil drum or some other type container tomm maybe not maybe we go the grave lye route. What im saying is he would have made an effort. This is assuming he has no friends he thinks he can totally trust, he'd get caught sure but he'd think he had a shot of getting this done
    that took 18 minutes thinking and working like a panicked first time murderer

Me I'm in the crematorium and you're already gone
    This is all very touching, of course, and applicable had this been pre-meditated and the murder quietly accomplished.

However, the neighbors heard the arguing, the gunshots and her shrieks of terror.

For all he knew, they were on the phone with 911 as the gun was still clutched, smoking... in his hand.

To head off any appearance of impropriety, he knew, as a socio-pathic arse-wipe, that concocting a cover story (burglar) and calling the cops (as any innocent man would do) was his only chance.

Your scenario works better with a Benny blue eyes kills Larry three balls over 50 large... in the back of a barber shop type deal.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    This is all very touching, of course, and applicable had this been pre-meditated and the murder quietly accomplished.

However, the neighbors heard the arguing, the gunshots and her shrieks of terror.

For all he knew, they were on the phone with 911 as the gun was still clutched, smoking... in his hand.

To head off any appearance of impropriety, he knew, as a socio-pathic arse-wipe, that concocting a cover story (burglar) and calling the cops (as any innocent man would do) was his only chance.

Your scenario works better with a Benny blue eyes kills Larry three balls over 50 large... in the back of a barber shop type deal.

Yeah...I think the gunshots in the middle of the night don't allow for ritualistic DNA scrubbing and hours of cutting and acid disintegration. He might get as far as getting his legs on before **** hits the fan.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Yeah...I think the gunshots in the middle of the night don't allow for ritualistic DNA scrubbing and hours of cutting and acid disintegration. He might get as far as getting his legs on before **** hits the fan.
    He also has to assume someone else will be calling teh cawps and directing them to his apt., (where he was just heard shouting prior to gunshots) which requires him to remain and somehow explain the body, the gun and the yelling.

He also has to assume someone else will be calling teh cawps and directing them to his apt., (where he was just heard shouting prior to gunshots) which requires him to remain and somehow explain the body, the gun and the yelling.
    SHE WAS BURNING HER FINGERTIPS AND TRYING TO TAKE A BATH IN ACID! I SHOT HER TO PREVENT THE MADNESS!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    SHE WAS BURNING HER FINGERTIPS AND TRYING TO TAKE A BATH IN ACID! I SHOT HER TO PREVENT THE MADNESS!
    (holding knife)

I was gonna make ribs?!

-

Jets Insider VIP

Yet not one of them called the police he called his neighbor to come over

Jets Insider VIP
    This guy is gonna walk you'll see

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Anyone else think (again) that Ragu is the Gilgo Beach Serial Killer?

Jets Insider VIP
    AHHHHH watch the video in court no one heard ****. Just loud crying yeah if i called the cops everytime i heard some Russian babushka crying the cops would shoot me

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/09/world/...storius-trial/
    Last edited by thebigragu; 04-09-2014 at 02:34 PM.

This guy is gonna be real popular in prison when they knock his teeth out and take away his legs. It's an added bonus if he has a flat head so they have a place to put their drinks when they line up for their blowjobs.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Anyone else think (again) that Ragu is the Gilgo Beach Serial Killer?

Tell you what Ill take everybody action on this verdict.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by BX Jet Fan View Post
    This guy is gonna be real popular in prison when they knock his teeth out and take away his legs. It's an added bonus if he has a flat head so they have a place to put their drinks when they line up for their blowjobs.
    Yeah to bad handicapped people have their own pods and are totally separated from the others. Plus he's gonna walk

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Yet not one of them called the police he called his neighbor to come over
    Whether they did or did not is immaterial to your argument that his calling the police means he's innocent; He cant risk assuming that a. his neighbors didnt hear the shouting, gunshots and shrieking...b. That at least one of them wouldnt call the cops.
    Last edited by 32green; 04-09-2014 at 02:40 PM.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

This guy is gonna walk you'll see
    He said without a whiff of irony.

Yeah to bad handicapped people have their own pods and are totally separated from the others. Plus he's gonna walk
    What? People with ADD don't need love too?

Jets Insider VIP
    Whether they did or did not is immaterial to your argument that his calling the police means he's innocent; He cant risk assuming that a. his neighbors didnt hear the shouting, gunshots and shrieking...b. That at least one of them would call the cops.
    Why? He's going your route of being a mastermind and using the story he did. Why can't he wait 20 minutes to see what the deal is if he's already thinking he's calling the cops. Why call his neighbor to come over? Sit wait see what happens wait for a distant siren then make a choice.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    He said without a whiff of irony.
    Right you need smileys ill mark that down