Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Next rant...Pristorious

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by BX Jet Fan View Post
    This guy is gonna be real popular in prison when they knock his teeth out and take away his legs. It's an added bonus if he has a flat head so they have a place to put their drinks when they line up for their blowjobs.
    If you think he's going to Gen pop, with the handicap alone, forget about celebrity, you are sorely mistaken.

But as Ragu said, he's not going to prison. I bet you also think the president loves you?

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    This guy is gonna walk you'll see
    Pistorius will get a minimum 15 year sentence IF the judge buys his total bs argument about thinking it was a burglar. Pistorius's lawyer can't argue self-defense because his life wasn't in imminent danger of physical harm.

So worst case scenario is Pistorius gets convicted of whatever manslaughter 3rd degree charge his lawyer is trying to get instead of murder 1.

Plus he's gonna walk

Well.....not literally

Hall Of Fame
    They killed that poor woman.

Fvcking nihilists.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Why? He's going your route of being a mastermind and using the story he did. Why can't he wait 20 minutes to see what the deal is if he's already thinking he's calling the cops. Why call his neighbor to come over? Sit wait see what happens wait for a distant siren then make a choice.
    Your speaking as an experienced felon, he was acting as a rage-filled pretty-boy without much criminal guile, now thinking he is smarter than everyone else and that his story will fly.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Your speaking as an experienced felon, he was acting as a rage-filled pretty-boy without much criminal guile, now thinking he is smarter than everyone else and that his story will fly.
    WLF whaddadoucheuare

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    If you think he's going to Gen pop, with the handicap alone, forget about celebrity, you are sorely mistaken.

But as Ragu said, he's not going to prison. I bet you also think the president loves you?
    Ragu believes a crazy man built a raft 2000 years ago and saved the worlds feral cats so I would take anything he says with a grain of salt. Got no idea if the President loves me.

Charter JI Member
    ahh, the experience of law enforcement...a breath of fresh air here

All Pro

WLF whaddadoucheuare

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by BX Jet Fan View Post
    Ragu believes a crazy man built a raft 2000 years ago and saved the worlds feral cats so I would take anything he says with a grain of salt. Got no idea if the President loves me.
    They also called him crazy 2000 years ago.

They all died.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    Yeah the puking thing was pathetic. Also, when you wake up and your girlfriend is not in bed and you hear someone in the bathroom, your first thought shouldn't be to unload a clip into the bathroom when you hear someone in there behind a closed door.
    ****! You couldn't have posted this 2 hours earlier!

All League
    This guy's guilty as shlt, but he'll beat the murder charge.

JetsInsider.com Legend

WLF whaddadoucheuare
    Wasnt that the premise of your whole "here's how you make a body disappear" tutorial?

You werent exactly projecting "Parish Priest" vibes.

They also called him crazy 2000 years ago.

They all died.
    Well Duh. Do you see many Immortals walking the Earth?

All League
    I am confuse. Was there, or was there not, screaming by the victim shortly before she was shot? If so, hard to buy a "I woke up and thought it was a burglar" argument.

Charter JI Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I am confuse. Was there, or was there not, screaming by the victim shortly before she was shot? If so, hard to buy a "I woke up and thought it was a burglar" argument.
    Didn't they try to say that was him screaming? After hearing him cry I'm sure that's the strategy.

Hall Of Fame
    They killed that poor woman.

Fvcking nihilists.
    lmfao

All League
    I see what Pistorius is doing; he is going to jail for 25 years and when he gets released... Bam! President of South Africa.

That's how it works over there, right?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    I THINK she realized what a nutjob he is and was going to leave him so he offed her.

In regards to his wailing, etc. I call B.S. If I accidentally killed off the one I loved, I wouldn't care what happened to myself. He should be a somber broken man, not wailing and crying, that would've been done that night a long time ago, not now.

Hall Of Fame
    Wasnt that the premise of your whole "here's how you make a body disappear" tutorial?

You werent exactly projecting "Parish Priest" vibes.
    I was simply stating it's possible and easy very easy and happens everyday in the world so it was certainly an option. You want parish priest come the Noah thread, Geezus