Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Next rant...Pristorious

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    I am confuse. Was there, or was there not, screaming by the victim shortly before she was shot? If so, hard to buy a "I woke up and thought it was a burglar" argument.
    Only crying one couple heard. Also what's the motive? Why is this legless guy if he's planning on killing her doing it then right then. Also the rage kill just doesn't fit, If there's a huge fight going on she's so afraid of legless she's going in the bathroom and locking the door? Go downstairs then back up then down MOCK him he can't do ****. This case is so full of holes it's laughable. Like I said I'll take anyones action on this one it's a sure thing

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Only crying one couple heard. Also what's the motive? Why is this legless guy if he's planning on killing her doing it then right then. Also the rage kill just doesn't fit, If there's a huge fight going on she's so afraid of legless she's going in the bathroom and locking the door? Go downstairs then back up then down MOCK him he can't do ****. This case is so full of holes it's laughable. Like I said I'll take anyones action on this one it's a sure thing
    The only thing that's full of holes is Reeva Steenkamp after Oscar Pistorius shot her. She found out he was cheating on her and as expected they had a epic battle that culminated with him shooting her.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Pistorius will get a minimum 15 year sentence IF the judge buys his total bs argument about thinking it was a burglar. Pistorius's lawyer can't argue self-defense because his life wasn't in imminent danger of physical harm.

So worst case scenario is Pistorius gets convicted of whatever manslaughter 3rd degree charge his lawyer is trying to get instead of murder 1.
    They don't have manslaughter... The equivalent would be Culpable Homicide and the Judge has discretionary sentencing...

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    They don't have manslaughter... The equivalent would be Culpable Homicide and the Judge has discretionary sentencing...
    I've been hearing with discretionary sentencing the judge still has a minimum 15 years to give him since he can't use self-defense.

I've been hearing with discretionary sentencing the judge still has a minimum 15 years to give him since he can't use self-defense.
    Could be right, I'm not about to read their penal code to find out

Jets Insider VIP
    The only thing that's full of holes is Reeva Steenkamp after Oscar Pistorius shot her. She found out he was cheating on her and as expected they had a epic battle that culminated with him shooting her.
    An epic battle no one heard or bothered to call the cops over Right.

Just because nobody heard it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Did you think OJ was framed too?

Jets Insider VIP
    Fiction can be Fun

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/22/world/...legal-q-and-a/

What would the sentence be if Pistorius were convicted of the lesser charge of culpable homicide?
    If Pistorius is convicted of culpable homicide, no minimum sentencing legislation would be triggered. "Courts are able to exercise their complete and ordinary discretion," Grant said.
    This means, theoretically, Pistorius could get a non-custodial sentence if convicted of culpable homicide. Grant said there had been examples of people killing a loved one accidentally where they had avoided jail.

If, however, the court took a view that Pistorius had been grossly negligent, Grant said, he would guess the runner could be jailed for up to 15 years.
    Last edited by thebigragu; 04-09-2014 at 03:49 PM.

This. And that Pastorius was heard crying. No screaming. It must wave been wailing tears of joy.

They should just cut his legs off and be done with it. He'll never run again.

Jets Insider VIP
    Just because nobody heard it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Did you think OJ was framed too?
    What did the court say? So is good enough when the Court says guilty to You but not ok when they say not guilty? It all has to do with how you feel on the actual case. Hundreds of innocent people get locked up every year. Reality

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Only crying one couple heard.
    "But the first witness, Michelle Burger, who lived near Mr. Pistorius at the time of the shooting on Feb. 14, 2013, said that she heard a man and a woman screaming before the gunshots.

“It was very traumatic for me,” Ms. Burger said. “You could hear that it was bloodcurdling screams. It leaves you cold. You can’t translate it into words, the anxiousness in her voice and fear.”

-

What did the court say? So is good enough when the Court says guilty to You but not ok when they say not guilty? It all has to do with how you feel on the actual case. Hundreds of innocent people get locked up every year. Reality
    Cry me a river Yeah innocent people get convicted - unfortunately for you Oscar Pistorius isn't one of them. He's a dirtbag who deserves to die in jail after getting raped for about 50 years in a cell.

Jets Insider VIP
    Cry me a river Yeah innocent people get convicted - unfortunately for you Oscar Pistorius isn't one of them. He's a dirtbag who deserves to die in jail after getting raped for about 50 years in a cell.
    Handicapped people get their own cells and pods no interaction with others. You'll have to cheer on male rape for someone else

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    "But the first witness, Michelle Burger, who lived near Mr. Pistorius at the time of the shooting on Feb. 14, 2013, said that she heard a man and a woman screaming before the gunshots.

“It was very traumatic for me,” Ms. Burger said. “You could hear that it was bloodcurdling screams. It leaves you cold. You can’t translate it into words, the anxiousness in her voice and fear.”

-
    Burger testified Monday that she heard a woman screaming before the gunshots. “Something terrible was happening at that house,” she said.

Amazing she didn't call someone or her husband who told the exact same story word for word when the heard such awful horrible screaming.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-evidence.html

Also the defense is already proving it was impossible to hear a woman screaming after the last gunshot as the bullet left her totally brain dead. She heard him screaming after discovering her.
    Last edited by thebigragu; 04-09-2014 at 04:21 PM.

Handicapped people get their own cells and pods no interaction with others. You'll have to cheer on male rape for someone else
    I'm sure if someone tries to rape Oscar Pistorious in jail he can always kick them.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm sure if someone tries to rape Oscar Pistorious in jail he can always kick them.
    Well sure is a good Thing we have innocent until proven Guilty.

Jets Insider VIP
    Oscar Pistorius’ Domestic Violence Past
    Asked by reporters if she meant “domestic violence,” Denise nodded.

In 2009, the 26-year-old paralympian, who was the first double amputee to ever compete in the Olympics, was arrested and spent a night in jail after allegedly physically assaulting a 19-year-old girl at his house.

The girl had been asked to leave a party Oscar was hosting, and when she refused, he slammed the front door on her, incidentally catching the girl’s leg with it. The door-slamming inflicted bruises on the girl, and Oscar was initially charged with assault with intent to cause grievous bodily harm. The next day, the charge was reduced to common assault, and a month later prosecutors dropped the charges.

Oscar Pistorius Owned A 9-Millimeter Handgun
    In a New York Times article published in 2012 on the “Blade Runner,” the writer detailed Oscar’s gun ownership, as well as his paranoia, writing, “He mentioned that a security alarm in the house had gone off the previous night, and he had grabbed his gun and tiptoed downstairs. (It turned out to be nothing.)” Oscar went on to tell about his 9-millimeter handgun and how he frequently made trips to the gun range — especially late at night.

Say What????

Looks like this guys well goes deeper then originally thought. Accidentally catching her leg in it **** starts to add up this guy might indeed be guilty

All Pro
    You guys have no empathy. It's clear what happened.

(Man in excruciating discomfort) "Honey, please, please, finish up in the loo. I have to take a whiz in the worst way."

(Smirking woman) "Relax! I'll be out in a minute! Don't be such a jerk!"

(Fuming and mumbling to himself man) "You're ****ing right you will, beeeaaatch!"

No judge or jury should convict this man in this blatant case of domestic abuse.

Well sure is a good Thing we have innocent until proven Guilty.
    American criminal courts have the presumption of innocence with burden on the prosecution. I as a private citizen can look at the facts and say Oscar Pistorious is a dirtbag who deserves to rot in jail the rest of his miserable life.