Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Next rant...Pristorious

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Oh I completely agree. She says go fvck yourself, goes to the bathroom to piss and slams the door, he gimps up grabs his pistola and fires 4 in the door.

Additionally, if you thought it was a burglar, why not call the popo immediately as you also grab your gun?

This guy should fry. But I think he's a big celebrity in SA, so he'll prolly get away with it.
    Not to mention the really burning question: what was a burglar doing in the bathroom? "Oh, wait, I need to pee. That jewelry can wait..." or "They ALWAYS hide the good stuff in the toilet tank... gotta check that out!" The whole story is so riddled with holes (pun intended) that if he gets off, you can bet the judge got the same deal that the one in Delaware got for letting that DuPont child rapist walk. He's another one who needs to be slowly tortured and left to die in a snake pit.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I think, from what I've heard about him and his past relationships etc., that he's probably guilty; but I think Ragu is right, he might have enough to walk, especially if it's a jury trial:
    - the screams that were heard are far from a slam dunk, they could have been him, seems like the defense can prove she was in no shape to scream after being shot
    - His 'sad, distraught' act at the defense table and on the stand
    - of course, his fame
    - Info about past relationships probably isn't admissable
    - not sure if they can get this in, but I read where 2 previous girlfriends said he was paranoid about intruders, especially when he didn't have his prosthesis on at night, and several times went for a gun and checked out noises etc.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by isired View Post
    I think, from what I've heard about him and his past relationships etc., that he's probably guilty; but I think Ragu is right, he might have enough to walk, especially if it's a jury trial:
    - the screams that were heard are far from a slam dunk, they could have been him, seems like the defense can prove she was in no shape to scream after being shot
    - His 'sad, distraught' act at the defense table and on the stand
    - of course, his fame
    - Info about past relationships probably isn't admissable
    - not sure if they can get this in, but I read where 2 previous girlfriends said he was paranoid about intruders, especially when he didn't have his prosthesis on at night, and several times went for a gun and checked out noises etc.

The headlines possibilities if he walks are endless.

Jets Insider VIP
    Smart man. Plus even after all that the no legs things is another bonus for him in this spot anyway. He'll walk for sure

The LAPD framed him

All League
    He's South African. Can't he just say Diplomatic Immunity?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post

she said she didnt want to die on the toilet!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post

It's just been revoked!

i just started following this. I always give the benefit of the doubt and refuse to get caught up in the public witch hunts. you need to PROVE that this guy did it on purpose.....

1. I just read that he received a first time "I love you" valentines day card from his new girlfriend THAT VERY NIGHT. Thats odd. Why kill your girlfriend if she just told you sweet things? Fishy to me
    2. If its true that former GFs said that he was paranoid about intruders and actually got up with a gun in his hand several times......well then thats also fishy

It takes A LOT to kill someone. Does this guy have any violent history? The house was dark.

He might actually be telling the truth. It may not be the drama-friendly story all the bloodhounds out there want to hear but so far I havent heard anything to indicate that he was violent and that they were fighting.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    i just started following this. I always give the benefit of the doubt and refuse to get caught up in the public witch hunts. you need to PROVE that this guy did it on purpose.....

1. I just read that he received a first time "I love you" valentines day card from his new girlfriend THAT VERY NIGHT. Thats odd. Why kill your girlfriend if she just told you sweet things? Fishy to me
    2. If its true that former GFs said that he was paranoid about intruders and actually got up with a gun in his hand several times......well then thats also fishy

It takes A LOT to kill someone. Does this guy have any violent history? The house was dark.

He might actually be telling the truth. It may not be the drama-friendly story all the bloodhounds out there want to hear but so far I havent heard anything to indicate that he was violent and that they were fighting.
    I'm already Lead defense counsel lets not have a Jimmy Co. Robert Shapiro thing here. Though i welcome you to the team

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    ...or whatever the **** his guilty ass name is, nauseating sniveling fake crying puking lying murdering piece of ****.

comments?
    there aren't many times you nail it, but this is one of them where you did

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I'm already Lead defense counsel lets not have a Jimmy Co. Robert Shapiro thing here. Though i welcome you to the team
    Ok you da man.

Seriously, whats the evidence that shows he killed her intentionally? The guy just got told that she loved him that very night. Why would he kill her like that? if he says it wasan accident then you must believe him if he has been a good person with no violent history UNLESS you can prove otherwise.
    Just because you have some wild theory about a fight, threatening to leave, locking herself in the bathroom and firingnin anger, well that is all possible however it is merely speculation and nothing more.

Gun accidents happen all the time we dont go locking up good people for murder as a result
    Last edited by dickkotite; 04-15-2014 at 09:16 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    there aren't many times you nail it, but this is one of them where you did
    thanks!

...a...

I mean wut?

I don't care why he did it. He killed her. Case closed.

Shame he wasn't dating my ex.

All Pro
    The law firm of Dumb & Dumber. This should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    The law firm of Dumb & Dumber. This should be good.
    You'd be begging for the representation if you was in some hot water made up by crooked Po-lice. It's true.

And just imagine how utterly epic it would be to be watching the trial on tv and have Atty Ragu detailing how to make a body disappear completely, therefore, we have an innocent crippled man here!

A Tyrion of sorts. Trial by combat!
    Last edited by Hitman Harris; 04-15-2014 at 08:51 PM.

Exactly It's a good spot to make evidence disappear. Think about it this guy didn't do it. In that situation with what happened you have to be really naive to think anyone is going to believe this story unless it's absolutely true and the truth will set you free. That's total bs it won't.

In this case he murdered her even by mistake he's chopping her up and getting rid of the body He is not calling the cops to see how the " oh i thought she was a burglar so i unloaded half a clip into the door because I was scared for my own life" story goes. All mostly all call someone else first before the police especially when you might have committed an accident murder. I'd be interested to know the time between the death and the phone call
    . . . you can't murder someone by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Pistorius will get a minimum 15 year sentence IF the judge buys his total bs argument about thinking it was a burglar. Pistorius's lawyer can't argue self-defense because his life wasn't in imminent danger of physical harm.

So worst case scenario is Pistorius gets convicted of whatever manslaughter 3rd degree charge his lawyer is trying to get instead of murder 1.
    In the US, you can blast someone just for breaking into your house at night.

Well, most of the time. Castle doctrine.
    Last edited by detectivekimble; 04-15-2014 at 09:19 PM.