Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58

Thread: I Finally Found It

  1. #41
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,638
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I Finally Found It



    SAR I
    Disappointed. I thought you were referring to your penis assuming you had gone on a diet. Was ready to offer congratulations.

    But congratulations on that hat.

  2. #42
    [QUOTE=SAR I;5213286]

    After 3 years of searching, I finally found my New York Jets 2010 AFC Champions Cap.

    Suck it, Bart Scott.




    Sar1 does have nice wood floors and nice santa scicilia granite tops

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by giddy up View Post
    Consistently the worst jet fan poster on this site. Only the Pats trolls are worse.

    He's desperate for attention. Rex stole your championship? Lol ok pal. We'll be here on earth if you need us.
    +1

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by eeh100773 View Post
    This guy's like a six year old. What is his deal? Why can't he just participate like a normal person would? How come a moderator hasn't cleaned this joker up yet? So many questions....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    so are you saying what I think you're saying.....?

  5. #45
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,522
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

    After 3 years of searching, I finally found my New York Jets 2010 AFC Champions Cap.

    Suck it, Bart Scott.

    SAR I



    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 04-18-2014 at 09:03 PM.

  6. #46
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,522
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post


    After 3 years of searching, I finally found my New York Jets 2010 AFC Champions Cap.

    Suck it, Bart Scott.




    Sar1 does have nice wood floors and nice santa scicilia granite tops
    I have that pattern it's formica
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 04-18-2014 at 09:07 PM.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    I have that pattern it's formica
    Nah... A man who leases a low end bmw wouldnt be caught dead with formica....i think

  8. #48
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    20,590
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    Nah... A man who leases a low end bmw wouldnt be caught dead with formica....i think
    Sounds like you have a mancrush on SAR Kotite.....LOL.

  9. #49
    I find him amusing, yes i do even though his act is similar to my act here circa 2000

  10. #50
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,621
    Chimps wear hats now??!! F'ing Planet of the Apes I tell you.

  11. #51
    Last edited by Harrier; 04-19-2014 at 12:10 PM.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    That guy looks like Sanchez.

  13. #53
    Question for OP: Is your screen name pronounced "SAR the first", "SAR one", or "SAR eye"?

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    That guy looks like Sanchez.
    He had a lot of time to kill last year.

  15. #55
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Fan RI View Post
    Question for OP: Is your screen name pronounced "SAR the first", "SAR one", or "SAR eye"?
    SAR "One"

    Story goes that I used to post on the prehistoric internet message boards, USENET, and over there a poster in the Jets subforum was named John H Duhart and he used to sign all of his posts "JHD IV" because he was "the fourth". I thought that was elitist and obnoxious, so I copied it.

    SAR I

    The old forum here: http://alt.sports.football.pro.ny-je...tured-blast-it

  16. #56
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    20,590
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    I find him amusing, yes i do even though his act is similar to my act here circa 2000
    Indeed.

  17. #57
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    20,590
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I thought that was elitist and obnoxious, so I copied it.
    True to form.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    SAR "One"

    Story goes that I used to post on the prehistoric internet message boards, USENET, and over there a poster in the Jets subforum was named John H Duhart and he used to sign all of his posts "JHD IV" because he was "the fourth". I thought that was elitist and obnoxious, so I copied it.

    SAR I

    The old forum here: http://alt.sports.football.pro.ny-je...tured-blast-it
    well there you go,I thought it was to do with those dresses Indian wimmin wear

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us