Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keyshawn Johnson arrested for alleged domestic battery...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Keyshawn Johnson arrested for alleged domestic battery...

Keyshawn Johnson arrested for alleged domestic battery

CALABASAS, Calif. (AP) The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department says former NFL and Southern California receiver Keyshawn Johnson has been arrested after a report of a domestic dispute.

A Sheriff's Department statement says deputies responded to a residence in Calabasas at 12:48 a.m. PT Monday and determined the resident and his ex-girlfriend were involved in a domestic dispute, and the resident was arrested for misdemeanor domestic battery.

The department subsequently identified the resident as Johnson, who posted bond at 9:15 a.m. and was released.

In the NFL, Johnson played for the New York Jets, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Dallas Cowboys and Carolina Panthers.

He's currently an ESPN commentator and analyst. ESPN says it's aware of the arrest and is looking into the matter.

A call to Johnson's agent was not immediately returned.

what a POS

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Keyshawn Johnson arrested for alleged domestic battery

CALABASAS, Calif. (AP) — The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department says former NFL and Southern California receiver Keyshawn Johnson has been arrested after a report of a domestic dispute.

A Sheriff's Department statement says deputies responded to a residence in Calabasas at 12:48 a.m. PT Monday and determined the resident and his ex-girlfriend were involved in a domestic dispute, and the resident was arrested for misdemeanor domestic battery.

The department subsequently identified the resident as Johnson, who posted bond at 9:15 a.m. and was released.

In the NFL, Johnson played for the New York Jets, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Dallas Cowboys and Carolina Panthers.

He's currently an ESPN commentator and analyst. ESPN says it's aware of the arrest and is looking into the matter.

A call to Johnson's agent was not immediately returned.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    what a POS
    Guilty already with no trial?

All League
    it was an ex girlfriend. those meetings are either great or bad, never in the middle.

what a POS
    Based on what?

As usual, you remain one of the more nave posters on the board.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Luckily for Key this is with a human and not a dog. Should blow over in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Luckily for Key this is with a human and not a dog. Should blow over in no time.
    Lololol

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

He'll be defended, she'll be ridiculed and blamed. You're right, if he beat his dog, he'd be called everything imaginable. Girlfriend, no way

Didn't he beat his wife too?

All Pro
    Not for nothing, but who really gives a rats ass about Keyshawn Johnson or his ex-girlfriend

Veteran
    I think it was Bieber he assaulted. Simple case of mistaken identity

sure will. f humans

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    He'll be defended, she'll be ridiculed and blamed. You're right, if he beat his dog, he'd be called everything imaginable. Girlfriend, no way

Didn't he beat his wife too?
    hes an ahole if he beat his girl. I doubt he beat anyone though she is probably mad and he probably put a tiny bruise on her. Im not saying its ok to do that but couples get into it at times. I may also just be a threat in the heat of passion, i dunno

yes, if he had a dog in his back yard, hanging from a rape stand with chains cutting into his skin, emaciated and bleeding to death Yea, that would be worse. FAR worse

you stupid idiots around here dont get that, but its ok .....because i dont expect understanding from dummies. thats why your dumb and have no feelings. ok, bye bye dummies enjoy your day.

it must be pure bliss going through life unable to feel any empathy and being too dumb to know better. in many ways, i envy you retards. bye bye

keyshawn always was a jerk

Quote Originally Posted by David Harris View Post
    Not for nothing, but who really gives a rats ass about Keyshawn Johnson or his ex-girlfriend
    ... Keyshawn revealed what a POS he was a long time ago--- when he jealously dissed Wayne Chebet , who only played the

game with great heart and team attitude.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Based on what?

As usual, you remain one of the more nave posters on the board.
    Yeah, better not upset the self proclaimed sheriff with any opinions. Talk about nave...lol

Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    hes an ahole if he beat his girl. I doubt he beat anyone though she is probably mad and he probably put a tiny bruise on her. Im not saying its ok to do that but couples get into it at times. I may also just be a threat in the heat of passion, i dunno

yes, if he had a dog in his back yard, hanging from a rape stand with chains cutting into his skin, emaciated and bleeding to death Yea, that would be worse. FAR worse

you stupid idiots around here dont get that, but its ok .....because i dont expect understanding from dummies. thats why your dumb and have no feelings. ok, bye bye dummies enjoy your day.

it must be pure bliss going through life unable to feel any empathy and being too dumb to know better. in many ways, i envy you retards. bye bye
    LOLz

what a POS
    Did they convict him already? How did you know so fast? Are you on the jury?

You are reading someone who is reporting on a police report. He begged off the Jets 14 years ago. Get over it.

You know the Jets made him an offer in 2007 right? Amazing they could get over it but you still can't.

All League
    Lol

It's funny because if he was arrested for animal abuse he would take more heat than if he straight out knocked out his ex/gf like Ray Rice.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Maybe they were playing catch and she refused to throw him the damn ball?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

It's "you're" dumb.

Schluberator & Gadfly

Where do you find this sh!t??!?!!? :-O