Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Keyshawn Johnson arrested for alleged domestic battery...

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,417

    Keyshawn Johnson arrested for alleged domestic battery...

    Keyshawn Johnson arrested for alleged domestic battery


    CALABASAS, Calif. (AP) The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department says former NFL and Southern California receiver Keyshawn Johnson has been arrested after a report of a domestic dispute.

    A Sheriff's Department statement says deputies responded to a residence in Calabasas at 12:48 a.m. PT Monday and determined the resident and his ex-girlfriend were involved in a domestic dispute, and the resident was arrested for misdemeanor domestic battery.

    The department subsequently identified the resident as Johnson, who posted bond at 9:15 a.m. and was released.

    In the NFL, Johnson played for the New York Jets, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Dallas Cowboys and Carolina Panthers.

    He's currently an ESPN commentator and analyst. ESPN says it's aware of the arrest and is looking into the matter.

    A call to Johnson's agent was not immediately returned.

  2. #2
    what a POS

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Keyshawn Johnson arrested for alleged domestic battery


    CALABASAS, Calif. (AP) — The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department says former NFL and Southern California receiver Keyshawn Johnson has been arrested after a report of a domestic dispute.

    A Sheriff's Department statement says deputies responded to a residence in Calabasas at 12:48 a.m. PT Monday and determined the resident and his ex-girlfriend were involved in a domestic dispute, and the resident was arrested for misdemeanor domestic battery.

    The department subsequently identified the resident as Johnson, who posted bond at 9:15 a.m. and was released.

    In the NFL, Johnson played for the New York Jets, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Dallas Cowboys and Carolina Panthers.

    He's currently an ESPN commentator and analyst. ESPN says it's aware of the arrest and is looking into the matter.

    A call to Johnson's agent was not immediately returned.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    what a POS
    Guilty already with no trial?

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,853
    it was an ex girlfriend. those meetings are either great or bad, never in the middle.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    what a POS
    Based on what?

    As usual, you remain one of the more nave posters on the board.

  6. #6
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,459
    Luckily for Key this is with a human and not a dog. Should blow over in no time.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Luckily for Key this is with a human and not a dog. Should blow over in no time.
    Lololol

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Luckily for Key this is with a human and not a dog. Should blow over in no time.
    He'll be defended, she'll be ridiculed and blamed. You're right, if he beat his dog, he'd be called everything imaginable. Girlfriend, no way

    Didn't he beat his wife too?

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Murray Hill
    Posts
    7,497
    Not for nothing, but who really gives a rats ass about Keyshawn Johnson or his ex-girlfriend

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WARREN,R.I.
    Posts
    1,029
    I think it was Bieber he assaulted. Simple case of mistaken identity

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Luckily for Key this is with a human and not a dog. Should blow over in no time.
    sure will. f humans

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    He'll be defended, she'll be ridiculed and blamed. You're right, if he beat his dog, he'd be called everything imaginable. Girlfriend, no way

    Didn't he beat his wife too?
    hes an ahole if he beat his girl. I doubt he beat anyone though she is probably mad and he probably put a tiny bruise on her. Im not saying its ok to do that but couples get into it at times. I may also just be a threat in the heat of passion, i dunno

    yes, if he had a dog in his back yard, hanging from a rape stand with chains cutting into his skin, emaciated and bleeding to death Yea, that would be worse. FAR worse

    you stupid idiots around here dont get that, but its ok .....because i dont expect understanding from dummies. thats why your dumb and have no feelings. ok, bye bye dummies enjoy your day.

    it must be pure bliss going through life unable to feel any empathy and being too dumb to know better. in many ways, i envy you retards. bye bye

  13. #13

    keyshawn always was a jerk

    Quote Originally Posted by David Harris View Post
    Not for nothing, but who really gives a rats ass about Keyshawn Johnson or his ex-girlfriend
    ... Keyshawn revealed what a POS he was a long time ago--- when he jealously dissed Wayne Chebet , who only played the

    game with great heart and team attitude.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bayonne, NJ
    Posts
    2,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Based on what?

    As usual, you remain one of the more nave posters on the board.
    Yeah, better not upset the self proclaimed sheriff with any opinions. Talk about nave...lol

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    hes an ahole if he beat his girl. I doubt he beat anyone though she is probably mad and he probably put a tiny bruise on her. Im not saying its ok to do that but couples get into it at times. I may also just be a threat in the heat of passion, i dunno

    yes, if he had a dog in his back yard, hanging from a rape stand with chains cutting into his skin, emaciated and bleeding to death Yea, that would be worse. FAR worse

    you stupid idiots around here dont get that, but its ok .....because i dont expect understanding from dummies. thats why your dumb and have no feelings. ok, bye bye dummies enjoy your day.

    it must be pure bliss going through life unable to feel any empathy and being too dumb to know better. in many ways, i envy you retards. bye bye
    LOLz

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    what a POS
    Did they convict him already? How did you know so fast? Are you on the jury?

    You are reading someone who is reporting on a police report. He begged off the Jets 14 years ago. Get over it.

    You know the Jets made him an offer in 2007 right? Amazing they could get over it but you still can't.

  17. #17
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lawrence, MA
    Posts
    3,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Luckily for Key this is with a human and not a dog. Should blow over in no time.
    Lol

    It's funny because if he was arrested for animal abuse he would take more heat than if he straight out knocked out his ex/gf like Ray Rice.

    Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

  18. #18
    Maybe they were playing catch and she refused to throw him the damn ball?

  19. #19
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,105
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    hes an ahole if he beat his girl. I doubt he beat anyone though she is probably mad and he probably put a tiny bruise on her. Im not saying its ok to do that but couples get into it at times. I may also just be a threat in the heat of passion, i dunno

    yes, if he had a dog in his back yard, hanging from a rape stand with chains cutting into his skin, emaciated and bleeding to death Yea, that would be worse. FAR worse

    you stupid idiots around here dont get that, but its ok .....because i dont expect understanding from dummies. thats why your dumb and have no feelings. ok, bye bye dummies enjoy your day.

    it must be pure bliss going through life unable to feel any empathy and being too dumb to know better. in many ways, i envy you retards. bye bye
    It's "you're" dumb.

  20. #20
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,330
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    hes an ahole if he beat his girl. I doubt he beat anyone though she is probably mad and he probably put a tiny bruise on her. Im not saying its ok to do that but couples get into it at times. I may also just be a threat in the heat of passion, i dunno

    yes, if he had a dog in his back yard, hanging from a rape stand with chains cutting into his skin, emaciated and bleeding to death Yea, that would be worse. FAR worse

    you stupid idiots around here dont get that, but its ok .....because i dont expect understanding from dummies. thats why your dumb and have no feelings. ok, bye bye dummies enjoy your day.

    it must be pure bliss going through life unable to feel any empathy and being too dumb to know better. in many ways, i envy you retards. bye bye
    Where do you find this sh!t??!?!!? :-O

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us