Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keyshawn Johnson arrested for alleged domestic battery...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    hes an ahole if he beat his girl. I doubt he beat anyone though she is probably mad and he probably put a tiny bruise on her. Im not saying its ok to do that but couples get into it at times. I may also just be a threat in the heat of passion, i dunno

yes, if he had a dog in his back yard, hanging from a rape stand with chains cutting into his skin, emaciated and bleeding to death Yea, that would be worse. FAR worse

you stupid idiots around here dont get that, but its ok .....because i dont expect understanding from dummies. thats why your dumb and have no feelings. ok, bye bye dummies enjoy your day.

it must be pure bliss going through life unable to feel any empathy and being too dumb to know better. in many ways, i envy you retards. bye bye
    WTH is a rape stand? Did someone rape dogs?

You said "that's why we are dumb?" but you didn't actually give any reasons why we are dumb. I didn't realize there was a reason. Is it correctable, or is it permanent?

I'm only a regular idiot. That's why I have these questions. Stupid idiots probably wouldn't understand anyway, but they do still have feelings, as far as I know.

With all your empathy, why is it okay to make fun of the retarded?
    Last edited by NY's stepchild; 04-22-2014 at 11:50 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    It's "you're" dumb.
    That's hardly the worst thing wrong with that sentence. I think he said you're dumb and have no feelings, because he doesn't expect understanding from dummies. I'm trying to follow that train of thought, and I guess I just may be a "stupid" idiot.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    And in other news DJax was caught trying to get in Rihanna's car maybe they are just friends with benefits??

http://network.yardbarker.com/author...21?widget=true

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    sure will. f humans
    Fun fact...

You know who really loved dogs?

Hitler.

Absolutely loved them.

Jews?

Not so much.

But what a dog lover! Seriously. Blondi could do no wrong with ol Adolph!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Fun fact...

You know who really loved dogs?

Hitler.

Absolutely loved them.

Jews?

Not so much.

But what a dog lover! Seriously. Blondi could do no wrong with ol Adolph!
    Ha--I only know that fun fact because of It's Always Sunny. Hitler's dog painting

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    hes an ahole if he beat his girl. I doubt he beat anyone though she is probably mad and he probably put a tiny bruise on her. Im not saying its ok to do that but couples get into it at times. I may also just be a threat in the heat of passion, i dunno

yes, if he had a dog in his back yard, hanging from a rape stand with chains cutting into his skin, emaciated and bleeding to death Yea, that would be worse. FAR worse

you stupid idiots around here dont get that, but its ok .....because i dont expect understanding from dummies. thats why your dumb and have no feelings. ok, bye bye dummies enjoy your day.

it must be pure bliss going through life unable to feel any empathy and being too dumb to know better. in many ways, i envy you retards. bye bye
    Don't even know where to begin. Guess when you try and explain how an animals life is more important than a humans, that's a good start. But here's a hint, don't think that makes you brighter than others.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of stones cast for people who live in glass houses.