Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Significant tornado outbreak likely for Monday over se

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Significant tornado outbreak likely for Monday over se

A powerhouse jet stream will be coupling with a very moist and saturated near surface planetary boundary layer over the se and Tennessee valley regions. Supercells with associated risks for strong to perhaps violent tornadoes are pretty likely right now. This risk will impinge upon the east seaboard with tornado risk possible from virginia into south carolina, again a risk will exist for a few strong tornadoes. The east is impacted Wednesday. North of dc there is no severe risk, however the large extent of area is a heads up if you live there.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the biggest areal extent risk since the November tornado outbreak in Illinois and Indiana. This is of course on the wings of an extremely low tornado count and lowest since 1951. This is over, not even gona discuss. 100 - 200 tornadoes likely over 3 day events.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Translation... Everyone in Tenn. and the SE is completely SAFE on Monday.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    Moron, you are spreading infactual information. According to you everybody should go outside and do recreational activities. False, because life threatening tornadoes are on the docket.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    Plan a picnic!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    A powerhouse jet stream will be coupling with a very moist and saturated near surface planetary boundary layer over the se and Tennessee valley regions. Supercells with associated risks for strong to perhaps violent tornadoes are pretty likely right now. This risk will impinge upon the east seaboard with tornado risk possible from virginia into south carolina, again a risk will exist for a few strong tornadoes. The east is impacted Wednesday. North of dc there is no severe risk, however the large extent of area is a heads up if you live there.
    yeah saw that...been quite so far this year...jet streams been hiding...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everybody is focusing on Saturday and Sunday, I am ahead of the curve if you will. I am always ahead of the meteorologists and spot long term risks,pretty darn well. Sat and Sun is not much of a risk for Oklahoma and Kansas.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    dump

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have relatives and or people that you make have contacts with, tell them in these areas. Then they will tell those that they know,and the word will continue to spread. Awareness is critical in these situations.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have relatives and or people that you make have contacts with, tell them in these areas. Then they will tell those that they know,and the word will continue to spread. Awareness is critical in these situations.
    Yeah I'm sure they know nothing about it until I tell them about a guy on a Jets web sounding the alarm.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your little rabble raising end of the world threads started off with good intentions over the winter but it's seriously time to stfu now.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Your little rabble raising end of the world threads started off with good intentions over the winter but it's seriously time to stfu now.
    Idiot I have successfully predicted every tornado outbreak back to 1998 for my weather clients. I am warning folks and this is serious.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pff

Bill Nye over here...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    My great-aunt rides a bicycle with her Yorkie in the front basket. I just called and warned her.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Idiot I have successfully predicted every tornado outbreak back to 1998 for my weather clients. I am warning folks and this is serious.
    Tornadoes are the most unpredictable weather event in the world, yet you have predicted everyone since 1998... Sure

And even if you have no one fuking cares. This is a jets message board with the majority of its posters hundreds of miles away from the heartland. Go to weather.com.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can't even begin to predict the e-tornado I'm about to lay down on you, slick.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    We can monitor this thread daily in the Hangbar. If I again nail this risk from up to 5 days away,you will see my powers.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shirley you can't be serious.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    We can monitor this thread daily in the Hangbar. If I again nail this risk from up to 5 days away,you will see my powers.
    Numbnuts, if I google tornado I get the same info from a dozen sites.