Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 95

Thread: Significant tornado outbreak likely for Monday over se

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like

    Significant tornado outbreak likely for Monday over se

    A powerhouse jet stream will be coupling with a very moist and saturated near surface planetary boundary layer over the se and Tennessee valley regions. Supercells with associated risks for strong to perhaps violent tornadoes are pretty likely right now. This risk will impinge upon the east seaboard with tornado risk possible from virginia into south carolina, again a risk will exist for a few strong tornadoes. The east is impacted Wednesday. North of dc there is no severe risk, however the large extent of area is a heads up if you live there.

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the biggest areal extent risk since the November tornado outbreak in Illinois and Indiana. This is of course on the wings of an extremely low tornado count and lowest since 1951. This is over, not even gona discuss. 100 - 200 tornadoes likely over 3 day events.

  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    Translation... Everyone in Tenn. and the SE is completely SAFE on Monday.

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    Translation... Everyone in Tenn. and the SE is completely SAFE on Monday.
    Moron, you are spreading infactual information. According to you everybody should go outside and do recreational activities. False, because life threatening tornadoes are on the docket.

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    Translation... Everyone in Tenn. and the SE is completely SAFE on Monday.
    Plan a picnic!

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    astoria
    Posts
    5,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    A powerhouse jet stream will be coupling with a very moist and saturated near surface planetary boundary layer over the se and Tennessee valley regions. Supercells with associated risks for strong to perhaps violent tornadoes are pretty likely right now. This risk will impinge upon the east seaboard with tornado risk possible from virginia into south carolina, again a risk will exist for a few strong tornadoes. The east is impacted Wednesday. North of dc there is no severe risk, however the large extent of area is a heads up if you live there.
    yeah saw that...been quite so far this year...jet streams been hiding...

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everybody is focusing on Saturday and Sunday, I am ahead of the curve if you will. I am always ahead of the meteorologists and spot long term risks,pretty darn well. Sat and Sun is not much of a risk for Oklahoma and Kansas.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    dump

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have relatives and or people that you make have contacts with, tell them in these areas. Then they will tell those that they know,and the word will continue to spread. Awareness is critical in these situations.

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    If you have relatives and or people that you make have contacts with, tell them in these areas. Then they will tell those that they know,and the word will continue to spread. Awareness is critical in these situations.
    Yeah I'm sure they know nothing about it until I tell them about a guy on a Jets web sounding the alarm.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your little rabble raising end of the world threads started off with good intentions over the winter but it's seriously time to stfu now.

  13. #13
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Your little rabble raising end of the world threads started off with good intentions over the winter but it's seriously time to stfu now.
    Idiot I have successfully predicted every tornado outbreak back to 1998 for my weather clients. I am warning folks and this is serious.

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,526
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pff

    Bill Nye over here...

  15. #15
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    If you have relatives and or people that you make have contacts with, tell them in these areas. Then they will tell those that they know,and the word will continue to spread. Awareness is critical in these situations.
    My great-aunt rides a bicycle with her Yorkie in the front basket. I just called and warned her.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    Idiot I have successfully predicted every tornado outbreak back to 1998 for my weather clients. I am warning folks and this is serious.
    Tornadoes are the most unpredictable weather event in the world, yet you have predicted everyone since 1998... Sure

    And even if you have no one fuking cares. This is a jets message board with the majority of its posters hundreds of miles away from the heartland. Go to weather.com.

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,526
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    Idiot I have successfully predicted every tornado outbreak back to 1998 for my weather clients. I am warning folks and this is serious.
    You can't even begin to predict the e-tornado I'm about to lay down on you, slick.

  18. #18
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like
    We can monitor this thread daily in the Hangbar. If I again nail this risk from up to 5 days away,you will see my powers.

  19. #19
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    Idiot I have successfully predicted every tornado outbreak back to 1998 for my weather clients. I am warning folks and this is serious.
    Shirley you can't be serious.

  20. #20
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    We can monitor this thread daily in the Hangbar. If I again nail this risk from up to 5 days away,you will see my powers.
    Numbnuts, if I google tornado I get the same info from a dozen sites.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us