Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Significant tornado outbreak likely for Monday over se

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    lol...I guess Schluberator & Gadfly is not seen as undercover Mod by all
    It's almost unfair, isn't it?

I said almost. lol
    Last edited by chesapeakejet; 04-25-2014 at 02:00 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    kinda lost interest after "very moist" cuz it turned out to be something else...

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    kinda lost interest after "very moist" cuz it turned out to be something else...
    Yeah, know whatchya mean....

Jets Insider VIP
    cookiemonsta is a sock puppet account. I'm sure of it now. Who is it is the question

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    cookiemonsta is a sock puppet account. I'm sure of it now. Who is it is the question
    you have a 30% chance w/ a Roger Vick guess...

Jets Insider VIP
    How far away from the tornado should I be sitting?

Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    lol...I guess Schluberator & Gadfly is not seen as undercover Mod by all
    Once a Mod, always a Mod.

Cept klecknerd

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Shall I do this before or after I ban you?
    Snubbed him snubbed him right out

Chesapeake,

I suppose I deserved it, but the point remains that your response to MY response to Cookie Monsta was unwarranted and unsolicited. I stand by my position that tornado threads for the midwest do not belong on the strip not only because they are OT, but interest a tiny percentage of the readership. Especially posts from a weirdo like cookie who is simply trying to garner attention. There's nothing "stupid" about that.

And how about that, by the way? A Mod who actually initiates name calling (your not-so-clever stupid sign) and then banning the poster for reacting to the unwarranted mod inappropriate post. Go ban yourself for that. Until now, I didn't know which mods were being referred to when others say "mods suck".

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Do you know what nemesis means?
    My kids killed me on that; I did better with the playstation. Twisted Metal was my game.

NYUCK NYUCK HAH HAHAHAHAHAH

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Chesapeake,

I suppose I deserved it, but the point remains that your response to MY response to Cookie Monsta was unwarranted and unsolicited. I stand by my position that tornado threads for the midwest do not belong on the strip not only because they are OT, but interest a tiny percentage of the readership. Especially posts from a weirdo like cookie who is simply trying to garner attention. There's nothing "stupid" about that.

And how about that, by the way? A Mod who actually initiates name calling (your not-so-clever stupid sign) and then banning the poster for reacting to the unwarranted mod inappropriate post. Go ban yourself for that. Until now, I didn't know which mods were being referred to when others say "mods suck".
    Green and casherino, shakin every other week

Jets Insider VIP
    Chesapeake,

lol

I'll bet you didn't get a wink of sleep last night.

Until now, I didn't know which mods were being referred to when others say "mods suck".
    Wait...I thought everyone understood who we meant.

Seriously though, did this guy really predict tornado weather for the southeast in the middle of April? Someone tell Sherlock Holmes he's being a little too obvious.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Seriously though, did this guy really predict tornado weather for the southeast in the middle of April? Someone tell Sherlock Holmes he's being a little too obvious.
    You seem bitter.

ww.reuters.com/article/2014/04/28/us-usa-tornado-weather-idUSBREA3R08320140428

At least 12 killed as tornadoes rip through Arkansas, Oklahoma

By Suzi Parker

LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:38am EDT
    0 Comments

inShare
    Share this
    Email
    Print

Business owners look over the damage after a tornado hit the town of Mayflower, Arkansas around 7:30 pm CST, late April 27, 2014. REUTERS-Gene Blevins
    Debris hangs from a tree after a tornado hit the town of Mayflower, Arkansas around 7:30 pm CST, late April 27, 2014. REUTERS-Gene Blevins
    Debris is seen at a damaged business after a tornado hit the town of Mayflower, Arkansas around 7:30 pm CST, late April 27, 2014. REUTERS-Gene Blevins

1 of 14. Business owners look over the damage after a tornado hit the town of Mayflower, Arkansas around 7:30 pm CST, late April 27, 2014.

Credit: Reuters/Gene Blevins
    Related Video
    Video
    Deadly tornadoes hit US