Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patriots (surprise!) cleared of wrongoing by league on injury reports

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    That's like putting your head up your ass. It's much, much harder to win the division when one of the teams in it continues to cheat with a wink from the NFL. I'd go as far as to say that had the Patriots been playing fairly for the last decade, we might have a few SB's. If they were in the other conference, or at least another division, I could care a bit less, but what they do directly affects our chances.
    Keep whining about another team cheating is putting your head up your ass.

That's like putting your head up your ass. It's much, much harder to win the division when one of the teams in it continues to cheat with a wink from the NFL. I'd go as far as to say that had the Patriots been playing fairly for the last decade, we might have a few SB's. If they were in the other conference, or at least another division, I could care a bit less, but what they do directly affects our chances.
    The Pats didn't do anything to stop the Jets from blowing two AFCCGs. Unless you count the hangover from the 2010 divisional game as the excuse for losing the following week.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    The Pats didn't do anything to stop the Jets from blowing two AFCCGs. Unless you count the hangover from the 2010 divisional game as the excuse for losing the following week.
    No, those losses were all on us. I mean the playoff loss to them under Mangini, and the fact that we would have won the division a few more times if the Patriots were playing like the mediocre team that they are when they don't cheat.

No, those losses were all on us. I mean the playoff loss to them under Mangini, and the fact that we would have won the division a few more times if the Patriots were playing like the mediocre team that they are when they don't cheat.
    Last time they were truly mediocre was in 2002. I guess they must have turned off the cheating apparatus for that year only, then turned it back on again in 2003 once they saw the results.

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Last time they were truly mediocre was in 2002. I guess they must have turned off the cheating apparatus for that year only, then turned it back on again in 2003 once they saw the results.
    They would have been mediocre every year since 2000 if hadn't been cheating. In 2002 they were so bad that even cheating didn't get them to the playoffs, but they've never actually earned anything.

Word. I'm just tired of blaming the world's problems on the Patriots, lol. If we just handle our business, it really doesn't matter what NE does. Or, we could just continue to blow little things way out of proportion and use that as an excuse.

Jets Insider VIP

LMAO, seriously?
    Now who's the one with their head up their ass?

All Pro
    I'll accept that ss long as you admit the PAts have blown every season for the past 10 years. Brady was 3-0, and 0 for the rest of his career.

Pat fans can jerk e/o off all they want... They are not cleared of anything. Doesn't matter what crooked arse Goodell has to say.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Pat fans can jerk e/o off all they want... They are not cleared of anything. Doesn't matter what crooked arse Goodell has to say.
    HAHAHAHA

Brady says... "I can just lift police barriers, they don't apply to me"

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post

I mean, I just really don't care what goes on with the Patriots anymore. I'm more concentrated on the Jets rebuild than I am on whatever NE happens to be doing/not be doing.
    EXACTLY

Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    The Pats go all in every year. It seems to be working.
    Not since spygate. Beating up on dysfunctional afc east teams, yes including the jets, doesn't count for much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Mai Shu View Post
    Keep whining about another team cheating is putting your head up your ass.
    Keep crying about Jets fans dumping on the cheating Patriots on a Jets message board.

And then STFU

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Word. I'm just tired of blaming the world's problems on the Patriots, lol. If we just handle our business, it really doesn't matter what NE does. Or, we could just continue to blow little things way out of proportion and use that as an excuse.
    Who gives a crap of we blame the worlds problems on the douche bag Pats and their fans, this is a Jets message board, I **** on their existence and everything is fair game!

All League
    blah, wake me up when these fools win a legit bowl.