Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: We choose very early tomorrow, my guess is...

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by HighJetsFan View Post
    Targets/Day3
    WR-Bruce Ellington
    WR-Mike Davis
    G-Jon Halapio
    WR-Jared Abbrederis
    FB- Trey Millard
    WR-L'Damian Washington
    OT-Cornelius Lucas
    G-Anthony Steen
    WR-Shaquille Evans
    WR-Martavis Bryant
    OT-James Hurst

    Snag,some,of,these,guys,and,will,be,happy.

    Ellington,right,now,is,my,1st,pick,in,round,4.

    Also,we,need,a,blocking,TE,at,some,point,which,I,d on't,know,much,about.As,long,as,we,get,someone,Im, happy,can,find,that,guy,in,round,6or7.Hopefully,un less,a,real,stud,blocking,TE,is,out,there.

    2-3,WRs,would,seem,ideal.
    so we don't need any players on defense? lmao .... no OLB edge rusher or cover specialist, no Inside LB for depth, no DT, no extra CB? lol ... this is crazy ... 9 players left I'd like to see us overload with offensive players but we still need some defensive depth. Guys who can sit and develop and give us added depth. No way do I stop building depth on defense ...

  2. #22
    Colt Lyerla is a 1st round talent.

    He did cocaine as a kid.. bad Colt... LT did cocaine while winning superbowls and roller skating into the hall of fame... good LT.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    Martavis Bryant, WR, Clemson
    I wouldn't mind this pick. He is tall and has decent speed. Jeffcoat might be a decent pickup also.

  4. #24
    Brandon Coleman

  5. #25
    Shaq Evans


    Both have better FOOTBALL potential than Bryant. More of immediate impact players with potential to be starters way sooner than later.

  6. #26
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,418
    Seems like Ellington and Bryant are polar opposites in a lot of ways. Bryant has insane measurables but doesn't seem motivated other particularly bright. Ellington, OTOH, doesn't have the size/speed of Bryant, but seems like a real ball player. Also there's the USC/Clemson angle as well.

    JMO, I'll take Jeremy Kerley 2.0 over Stephen Hill 2.0.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Seems like Ellington and Bryant are polar opposites in a lot of ways. Bryant has insane measurables but doesn't seem motivated other particularly bright. Ellington, OTOH, doesn't have the size/speed of Bryant, but seems like a real ball player. Also there's the USC/Clemson angle as well.

    JMO, I'll take Jeremy Kerley 2.0 over Stephen Hill 2.0.
    But why on earth would you want Just Another Kerley?!

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    jackson jeffcoat OLB
    Saw Jackson jeffcoat play a lot he would be a great fit for the jets . Plays hard ,rushes the passer well and is always around the ball.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Life View Post
    Jeffcoat is my #1 and hope we get Mike Davis later on..and yes I am a biased Longhorn fan
    jeffcoat yes in the 4th round but Davis runs poor routes, not strong , has decent speed no more than a 5th or 6th on Davis

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    6,186

    We choose very early tomorrow, my guess is...

    Quote Originally Posted by requiem View Post
    Colt Lyerla is a 1st round talent.

    He did cocaine as a kid.. bad Colt... LT did cocaine while winning superbowls and roller skating into the hall of fame... good LT.
    I would take Colt too.. But I doubt it cause it would make Cumberland expandable. Kid instantly would be the best TE we have.
    Last edited by Scoop24; 05-10-2014 at 08:31 AM.

  11. #31
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    6,186

    We choose very early tomorrow, my guess is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Life View Post
    Jeffcoat is my #1 and hope we get Mike Davis later on..and yes I am a biased Longhorn fan
    I like Aaron lynch too if you can't get jeffcoat. Big time potential as a pass rusher needs to be motivated tho
    Last edited by Scoop24; 05-10-2014 at 08:51 AM.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by DowNY View Post
    Brandon Coleman
    Either him or Abbrederis.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by requiem View Post
    Colt Lyerla is a 1st round talent.

    He did cocaine as a kid.. bad Colt... LT did cocaine while winning superbowls and roller skating into the hall of fame... good LT.
    Pats* must be eying him like a hawk!!

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    I saw one scouting report where the most approximate pro player to Martavis Bryant was, no joke, Stephen Hill. Bad sign.

    I wouldn't mind Lache Seastrunk tomorrow, but it's a bit of a luxury pick.
    I just watched the video and I thought about Hill before I read your post. Maybe he will be what Hill should have been.

    I"m still holding out hope for Hill this season. Decker will help him unlike bad ass Antonio.

  15. #35
    Michael Sam, Sheldon's rooming with him again.

    Book it.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    Michael Sam, Sheldon's rooming with him again.

    Book it.
    Geez... I don't think I can handle the influx of the flaming, freedom-fighter, PC extremist "fans"

    Leave that for South Beach.

  17. #37
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    in the Haze
    Posts
    264
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    so we don't need any players on defense? lmao .... no OLB edge rusher or cover specialist, no Inside LB for depth, no DT, no extra CB? lol ... this is crazy ... 9 players left I'd like to see us overload with offensive players but we still need some defensive depth. Guys who can sit and develop and give us added depth. No way do I stop building depth on defense ...
    Son,

    I,said,snag,SOME.and,I,would.be,happy!!!Not,draft, them,ALL!!!!

    The,roster,is,flush,with,CBs.Not,sure,we,should,be ,adding,anymore.Unless,a,clear,cut,#2,CBviaTRADE.

    Obviously,with,Rex,I,expect,to,see,1-3,picks,used,on,the,D.


    P.S.
    There,is,still,UDFA,and,more,cuts.When,the,draft,e nds,the,roster,is,not,set,in,stone.
    Last edited by HighJetsFan; 05-10-2014 at 09:05 AM.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Geez... I don't think I can handle the influx of the flaming, freedom-fighter, PC extremist "fans"

    Leave that for South Beach.
    It stinks of an Idzik move, he fell hard for the Dex Mcdougle award, so Sams me against the world character should fit the bill.

  19. #39
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sheffield, UK
    Posts
    1,707
    Quote Originally Posted by HighJetsFan View Post
    Son,

    I,said,snag,SOME.and,I,would.be,happy!!!Not,draft, them,ALL!!!!

    The,roster,is,flush,with,CBs.Not,sure,we,should,be ,adding,anymore.

    Obviously,with,Rex,I,expect,to,see,1or2,picks,used ,on,the,D.


    P.S.
    There,is,still,UDFA,and,more,cuts.When,the,draft,e nds,the,roster,is,not,set,in,stone.
    William Shatner is that you?

  20. #40
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,242
    Quote Originally Posted by DowNY View Post
    Shaq Evans


    Both have better FOOTBALL potential than Bryant. More of immediate impact players with potential to be starters way sooner than later.
    Great call man!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us