Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Jalen Saunders yessssssssssss

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CTJetsFanII View Post
    Saunders as a Soph in 2011 @ Fresno St. (before transferring to OK): 50 catches, 1,065 yards (21.3 vg) and 12 TDs
    Sounds like a stretch the field/YACer to me.

Jalen Seunders is going all the way this year boys; got a great feeling about this player. He reminds me of Moss Santanas. Remember when Chad Pennington tried to throw it deep and Moss was always a mile ahead of where penny could throw it? Its going to be like that again except instead of Pennington not reaching Moss its going to be Geno throwing it deep to Moss. This is going to be great. I'm considering making a new sig with Jaleun Sanders in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable man View Post
    Jalen Seunders is going all the way this year boys; got a great feeling about this player. He reminds me of Moss Santanas. Remember when Chad Pennington tried to throw it deep and Moss was always a mile ahead of where penny could throw it? Its going to be like that again except instead of Pennington not reaching Moss its going to be Geno throwing it deep to Moss. This is going to be great. I'm considering making a new sig with Jaleun Sanders in it.
    didn't Moss play for the Vikings and have dreadlocks?

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by JCappy View Post
    U mad bro?
    I can't believe I just saw all that. wtf

Sanders?

Bewildered Beast

Okay; take the lampshade off your head. I'll call the drunk bus. Heed the "NO MORE POSTING - FOR YOU" signs please.

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm aboard the Julien Standers train! Great pick. Great WR!

#championship

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    Tough, scrappy guy for his size.

I'm thrilled with this pick. Saunders can potentially do many of the things Desean Jackson would have done for us for a fraction of the cost. He plays faster than his 4.42 40 time, runs a great stop-and-go. Goes up and plucks the ball out of the air. Runs crisp routes.

quote from the announcers in the Sugar Bowl: "Saunders is small but very tough, so much that it rubs off on the rest of the team"

That's the kind of player you want to have as a slot WR: a shifty yet tough guy who can create separation running underneath. Marty M's offense values this type of receiver, so it's good to have someone other than Kerley who can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trades View Post
    Are you sure Jeerge Warshintin was the first president of the US? I goggled him and got nothing...
    LOL. Reasonable Idiot's such a clown

Quote Originally Posted by JetsCrazey View Post
    I'm thrilled with this pick. Saunders can potentially do many of the things Desean Jackson would have done for us for a fraction of the cost. He plays faster than his 4.42 40 time, runs a great stop-and-go. Goes up and plucks the ball out of the air. Runs crisp routes.

quote from the announcers in the Sugar Bowl: "Saunders is small but very tough, so much that it rubs off on the rest of the team"

That's the kind of player you want to have as a slot WR: a shifty yet tough guy who can create separation running underneath. Marty M's offense values this type of receiver, so it's good to have someone other than Kerley who can do it.
    And that's Idzik's big picture. Getting effective players who come cheap offering great value for performance. In the salary cap era, it's essential for teams who aspire to be perennial contenders to have cheap replacable parts operating within a champion system. It's not essential to have blue chip players at every position, considering the salary cap pressure, injury risk etc it's much better to have a blue chip system that recognizes talent and value and prioritises players accordingly. It makes things much more manageable when it comes to extending the contracts of your marquee players as well as replacing your pack horses (for want of a better word) relatively easy when it's time.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Okay; take the lampshade off your head. I'll call the drunk bus. Heed the "NO MORE POSTING - FOR YOU" signs please.
    What specifically should I be heeding? How might I reform my conduct so as to avoid being penalized? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceharper View Post
    what happened to abberdeis, he owned quality cbs in games he played against them. good hands, fights, high points, good route running. definitely an upgrade over kerley. wtf is idzik doing.
    Huge concussion issues. Could be one of those talents that only lasts a year or two due to history of concussions.

All League
    This move is crazy

He plays WAY bigger than his weight. Really like this pick the more I see of him.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody56 View Post
    This move is crazy

Lot of posters saying he can't play outside....I think he has enough scrappiness to fight press coverage, esp if he's up to 175 like he says he is....

Kid has same measure abeles as Djax when had came out.

Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    Lot of posters saying he can't play outside....I think he has enough scrappiness to fight press coverage, esp if he's up to 175 like he says he is....

He can play outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Huge concussion issues. Could be one of those talents that only lasts a year or two due to history of concussions.
    Ah I see. good move then not taking the risk.

Veteran
    What specifically should I be heeding? How might I reform my conduct so as to avoid being penalized? Thank you!
    Go chug some Drano.

Jets Insider VIP
    Your schtick is not funny.