Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: Which receivers would you keep?

  1. #41
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,324
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    Decker
    Hill
    Kerley
    Evans
    Nelson
    Ford

    PS - Enunwa, Saunders
    I'd hate it if Saunders was relegated to the practice squad.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    I'd hate it if Saunders was relegated to the practice squad.
    Saunders is an ideal fit for the Marty M. offense and is a dangerous returner. 95% chance he makes the active roster IMO.

  3. #43
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    in the Haze
    Posts
    264
    You'd,have,to,be,nuts,to,think,Saunders,would,clea r,waivers,to,get,to,the,PS/

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    I'd hate it if Saunders was relegated to the practice squad.
    Saunders would be scooped up in a second if released. He's a lock to make the 53.

  5. #45
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    5,016
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Saunders would be scooped up in a second if released. He's a lock to make the 53.
    I agree. No way Saunders will make it to the practice squad. He will have to be on the 53.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    I agree. No way Saunders will make it to the practice squad. He will have to be on the 53.
    Yep. If Evans makes the team and is not PS'd, then the final cut is between Ford/Hill/Nelson.

  7. #47
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    5,662

    Which receivers would you keep?

    Quote Originally Posted by bman View Post
    Yep. If Evans makes the team and is not PS'd, then the final cut is between Ford/Hill/Nelson.
    Hill won't be up on chop block atleast not this year.. Evans ,Ford and Nelson are gonna have to fight it out.

    Saunders will make the team .. That's a MM through and through . And also makes Ford Expandable from a return role. It's good problem to have ..


    Starting day one

    Decker
    Hill
    Kerley
    Saunders

    Evans , Enunwa ,Nelson and Ford will battle it out for 5th and 6th

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    Hill won't be up on chop block atleast not this year.. Evans ,Ford and Nelson are gonna have to fight it out.

    Saunders will make the team .. That's a MM through and through . And also makes Ford Expandable from a return role. It's good problem to have ..


    Starting day one

    Decker
    Hill
    Kerley
    Saunders

    Evans , Enunwa ,Nelson and Ford will battle it out for 5th and 6th
    Ford is probably the odd man out. Enunwa to the PS.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us