Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ESPN - Brady no longer top 5

Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    I find it amusing when i see Jesters like you creaming yourself over a couple of Jets appearances in the AFC title game (losses of course) while trying to downgrade the incredible record of the Pats in general and Brady in particular at the same time. Even Houdini couldn't pull off that trick.

Mommy, Billy's looking at me! Make him stop.

I can't wait until Brady is gone and the same type of success comes with Jimmy Garoppolo at the helm. WTF are you going to do then?
    LOLZ!!!
    Assuming the following is not SOP continued...

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    I love how you Pasts* fans are unable to see legal holding on one side of the ball.

Tells me everything I need to know. Fans of 31 other teams see the same thing. Something in the dirty toilet water up there affects your vision.

But we all know you love that dirty water. Because you're all full of shlt.

Well, you ARE more delusional than I thought!

Janine Garrafalos sopne is gonna lead us to the promise land! Yeah, I'm not retarded at ALL!!!

Seriously... you're much dumber than I had originally anticipated.

I must go now, but I'll be back.

Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    I normally refrain from posting in these patriots threads because it's already entertaining enough to just sit on the side with popcorn. However, as someone who makes a living looking at, analyzing, and translating stats into actual qualitative information, I just want to let you know that the above quote is one of the most uninformed thoughts I've ever read on JI. And that is truly putting you in some elite company.

I couldn't even take you seriously enough to read the next line. Honestly. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having been exposed to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

nice going Ken, you pedantic tool!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    I must go now, but I'll be back.
    Thanks for the warning.

All Pro
    "I can't wait until Brady is gone and the same type of success comes with Jimmy Garoppolo at the helm."

This is what years of cheating have brainwashed that fanbase into thinking....that their just anointed to have good QB play.

The post-Brady years up north are gonna be hilarious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    "I can't wait until Brady is gone and the same type of success comes with Jimmy Garoppolo at the helm."

This is what years of cheating have brainwashed that fanbase into thinking....that their just anointed to have good QB play.

The post-Brady years up north are gonna be hilarious!!!
    The Pats have had 3 starting quarterbacks since 1993. That's nuts.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    That's cool and all(I wish I could say the same for my Jets) but tell the rest of your Chowd friends that you guys are not ORDAINED to have good QB play.

Garrapolo has not played a down of NFL football. He is an unknown. No one can say with any certainty that he will "have the same success as Brady at the helm". He may be good, he may not be, we don't know as of June 2014.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    I find it amusing when i see Jesters like you creaming yourself over a couple of Jets appearances in the AFC title game (losses of course) while trying to downgrade the incredible record of the Pats in general and Brady in particular at the same time. Even Houdini couldn't pull off that trick.

Mommy, Billy's looking at me! Make him stop.

I can't wait until Brady is gone and the same type of success comes with Jimmy Garoppolo at the helm. WTF are you going to do then?
    If that doesn't happen the pink hat fans like you will disappear into the echoing void... just like what was the Pasts* Stadiums all those years before him. Brady's a great QB...too bad he gives a voice to innernet wanna be's....pathetic

Jets Insider VIP
    It certainly helped getting the #1 overall pick in 1993 after being the worst team in the NFL .

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    It certainly helped getting the #1 overall pick in 1993 after being the worst team in the NFL .
    Some posters on this site weren't even born yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    And not blowing the pick. I remember being highly annoyed that the Pats drafted Bledsoe over Rick Mirer.

Rookie
    Some posters on this site weren't even born yet.
    Back in the day....Before pink hat pasts* fans existed...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJ View Post
    If that doesn't happen the pink hat fans like you will disappear into the echoing void... just like what was the Pasts* Stadiums all those years before him. Brady's a great QB...too bad he gives a voice to innernet wanna be's....pathetic
    LOL at calling someone named "Pats1960" a pink hat.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    LOL at calling someone named "Pats1960" a pink hat.
    LOL like that's supposed to be tellin' me somethin'

All League
    Most of these Pats fans will go back to being niner fans in a couple of years

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJ View Post
    LOL like that's supposed to be tellin' me somethin'
    Lol

Jets Insider VIP

Rookie
    I always get a chuckle at those shots of Brady...where do you come up with them?

I prefer the ones of him doing a head butt to one of his WR's after throwing for a TD

Most of the thread was rational, I have to admit...it surprised me. There are actual fans of football here.

Then there's the RayRay's and HH's of the MB........are they blood related?

This thread is amusing and entertaining on many fronts.

The championship deprived Jets fans (us) agreeing with the fact (yes - fact) that Brady is no longer a top 5 QB. The reasons run the gamut between the ridiculous (Brady's limp wristed throwing style that he learned from Lamar Latrell) to the rational (he no longer has his HOF caliber o-line coach to keep that unit protecting Brady, lack of weapons, etc). Truly, we Jets fans are a humorous bunch that want nothing but the Patriots to falter while being successful in turn.

There there are the mighty Pats fans, thumping their chests at the three controversial championships that the Patriots won ending ten years ago. The Pats are great, the Pats thump the Jets (if the Jets are so bad, then why do Pats fans care?). Then they come to the defense of their hero, a soft technician of a QB that won those championships with help - no, we're not talking about the cameras, talking about the defense, the running game and a gifted head coach. How dare the Jets fans come in and talk ill about a QB who acts like this:

Brady - a fiery competitor has not learned that football is about getting hit. HOF caliber when he has the time to throw, and below average when there is significant pressure on him, specifically from the front seven of the defense.

Brady has had success, but his mannerism, his disrespect to the New York Jets franchise - the same one that thrust him onto the superstar stage, and the same one that knocked his NFL best record top seed team out of the playoffs in Foxboro is often unwarranted and a sign of immaturity.

Perhaps that's why many Jets fans want him to fall off his pedestal - which he has, regardless of what arguments are made. The Patriots have not won a championship in 10 years, and the ones they won are riddled with controversy, receiving the biggest fine ever. Time to get over Spygate, but it's time to not hang on the laurels of those championships.

The Pats haven't done anything in recent memory. Is losing a Superbowl an accomplishment? Then going to two straight AFCCGs is also an accomplishment, something that the Pats can't do. Hypocrisy is rampant, and so is jealousy.

All of this is what makes this thread amusing, hysterical and comical.

Brady's gay,

Carry on.