Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jets Go Bowling. JetsBlog Goes Nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Who would have guessed that you would think this might a reason for the playoff drought, to think any of this nonsense could hurt playoff chances
    LMAO

So young, such a wannabee know-it-all, yet so dumb!

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Wow reading comprehension is not strong with these guys. Brian used too many words, I think. They couldn't possibly be expected to read a whole article with substance, but they have no problem reading thousands of one sentence posts worth of buzz words.
    The Jets blog is about the best Jets site out there. I like Bent better, but Brian gets it.
    You're probably right, and I follow Basset, be does a nice job, but there are a large number of arrogant bloggers, most of them young, in some cases they have a credential and use it to spout off, and often times based on their own egoes, and spotlight, because they get a little media like attention.

And then there are a number of them that work hard, respect the game, the fans, the legacy of the team, they respect the fact they haven't been around long enough to share the SOJF badge that so many wannabes try to, like a select few on this site, but like I said, there are some out there that do a good job and are trying to "make it," I respect that, and I root for them!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    You're probably right, and I follow Basset, be does a nice job, but there are a large number of arrogant bloggers, most of them young, in some cases they have a credential and use it to spout off, and often times based on their own egoes, and spotlight, because they get a little media like attention.

And then there are a number of them that work hard, respect the game, the fans, the legacy of the team, they respect the fact they haven't been around long enough to share the SOJF badge that so many wannabes try to, like a select few on this site, but like I said, there are some out there that do a good job and are trying to "make it," I respect that, and I root for them!
    I think the point is, if you are going to criticize, try to make sure you read through what you are saying first. Even the tone of the article wasn't particularly critical. All you had to do was click the original link to see that the quoted article said it was a non-story.

Veteran
    Jets Blog does a very competent job. I look forward to their analysis and commentary. Way better than the crap spewed by the "professional" hacks.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    With the new CBA you would think they have enough down time to do these things outside of OTAs and practice time. Rex no doubt does the right thing by his players but since the sleep consultants, leadership workshops, laser tags, Dave & Busters and bowling how many playoff games have we won? Maybe they should get back to the "team building" stuff they did in '06 - '08.
    yeah

It's June so we are either talking about this or talking about how the Rangers lost the cup. Can't wait until our first exhibition game.