Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Islanders 2014-15 (Farewell to the Old Barn on Hempstead Turnpike)

All Pro
    Huge win tonight. first place!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    Huge win tonight. first place!
    Absolutely!!! Awesome game. Unlike Friday night where we found a way to win despite being outplayed for large stretches of the game, I thought we controlled this one beginning to end. 14-6 through 20 games, and without a lot of production from teh top line. Hopefully the 2 points from Tavares will get him going.

Several of us from this thread have already made the jump to Ragu's site -- if you want to keep some of the Isles talk going through what hopefully will be a great season, why not make the jump by Friday.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    Absolutely!!! Awesome game. Unlike Friday night where we found a way to win despite being outplayed for large stretches of the game, I thought we controlled this one beginning to end. 14-6 through 20 games, and without a lot of production from teh top line. Hopefully the 2 points from Tavares will get him going.

Several of us from this thread have already made the jump to Ragu's site -- if you want to keep some of the Isles talk going through what hopefully will be a great season, why not make the jump by Friday.
    I haven't been around all that much and didn't know about it until you just mentioned it. I wonder if there will be a Jets OT forum? See you in the Isles thread there.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Keep this link in mind when this place shuts down. Keep the thread alive.

http://thenyjetshampur.freeforums.ne...york-islanders
    Oh Big L, you just jinxed the season starting that thread. Do you not remember the debacle that was last season?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    Oh Big L, you just jinxed the season starting that thread. Do you not remember the debacle that was last season?
    LOL. It's alright, I started an Isles thread at JN a while ago too, so it'll cancel out. We're back in business.

Plus, this thread has about 3 days left in it. Gotta continue the good chi over at ragus place.

All League

Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Mom?...

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Thanks for the mammaries Big L.