Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It wont be long

It wont be long

And the season will be here. You guys think you can beat us in week 2 up in Lambeau? I hope not but with Chris Johnson there and Vick there it might be tough.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 12week2vsjets View Post
    And the season will be here. You guys think you can beat us in week 2 up in Lambeau? I hope not but with Chris Johnson there and Vick there it might be tough.
    did you literally join to try and troll an entire message board?

Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    What happens next week when it's 11 weeks until they play the Jets? Username then becomes irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    Why on earth would you ask questions you already know the answer to?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    What happens next week when it's 11 weeks until they play the Jets? Username then becomes irrelevant.
    He starts another acct, 11week2vsjets?

Just wondering, but how is OP trolling? He's not insulting the team, not talking his team up over ours, and just seems to be a regular user. Albeit, I find it a bit odd that someone would join a non-divisional opponent's forum when they're only gonna face them once in however many years, but he's still not trolling.

Have the Pats fans made us this jaded?

Ummmm, I'm just laughing hysterically that a Packer fan would actually post something like this on a Jets message board- I wonder if he's doing that on all their other opponents' boards.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Just wondering, but how is OP trolling? He's not insulting the team, not talking his team up over ours, and just seems to be a regular user. Albeit, I find it a bit odd that someone would join a non-divisional opponent's forum when they're only gonna face them once in however many years, but he's still not trolling.

DUDE... you really need to lighten up... you're young... this isn't healthy.

Your generation is terrifying... because you have no foundation whatsoever and you're all terribly naive.
    But continue on saving mankind I guess...

....AND, it won't be long... til Packers get packed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    DUDE... you really need to lighten up... you're young... this isn't healthy.

Your generation is terrifying... because you have no foundation whatsoever and you're all terribly naive.
    But continue on saving mankind I guess...
    From one line of trash-talking to condemnation of an entire generation in 8 posts. It's overused, but applicable here:

500px-Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    From one line of trash-talking to condemnation of an entire generation in 8 posts. It's overused, but applicable here:

500px-Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg
    The fanboys tend to have no manners. No surprise that HitmanHarris made the statement.

Quote Originally Posted by 12week2vsjets View Post
    I'll play

One of the more difficult games on the schedule, opening day at Lambeau vs. healthy Aaron Rodgers

Reasons I think the Jets could win:
    Packers Oline is no match for the Sons of Anarchy - discount double check will be running for his life
    CJ and Ivory have have big day unless Packers defense has learned to stop the run
    Jets young secondary gels in camp and keeps Rodgers under 20 points
    Packers have rough first day vs Seahawks at home

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    The fanboys tend to have no manners. No surprise that HitmanHarris made the statement.
    Well, it's more likely because he seems to absolutely hate me. I've done nothing to the guy and tried to be civil with him, but he'd rather insult me every time he can. It got boring pretty fast, so I just put him on my ignore list a few months back. I just can't be bothered to pay attention to some guy who wants to follow me around a message board, lol.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Touch base with Raider9175 and he'll give you some pointers on how to really get under people's skin. You're way too nice. Look forward to visiting Lambeau. Need a new jersey to commemorate the trip. Pryor perhaps as he will no doubt be laying out Nelson or Cobb in that game!!

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by eboozer32 View Post
    Touch base with Raider9175 and he'll give you some pointers on how to really get under people's skin. You're way too nice. Look forward to visiting Lambeau. Need a new jersey to commemorate the trip. Pryor perhaps as he will no doubt be laying out Nelson or Cobb in that game!!
    Marcel Reece is an elite fullback!

Well, it's more likely because he seems to absolutely hate me. I've done nothing to the guy and tried to be civil with him, but he'd rather insult me every time he can. It got boring pretty fast, so I just put him on my ignore list a few months back. I just can't be bothered to pay attention to some guy who wants to follow me around a message board, lol.
    I do not hate you at all. Sometimes I see you need help that I try to provide, out of love. I don't want to see you crumble, friend!
    Soft hands do nobody any good unless maybe you are working in a brothel or something, but that will only last a short while.
    Maybe one day it won't be cool anymore to first look for any possible minor piece of gnat dung to be offended by.
    You'll be more happy, I promise!

And please... Stop worrying about the pasts* and being so afraid of them. You are making Jets fans look weak.

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post

Hey, if someone comes off as a massive dry vagina, sometimes you gotta get your hands wet and try to help them out.
    It's called being a good samaritan.

Jets Insider VIP
    How's the guy trolling?

Seems like a pretty civil post to me

I just hope the front seven can get to Rodgers early and often because we can't rely on our secondary to completely shutdown Nelson, Cobb, Adams, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    How's the guy trolling?

Seems like a pretty civil post to me

I just hope the front seven can get to Rodgers early and often because we can't rely on our secondary to completely shutdown Nelson, Cobb, Adams, etc.
    Yeah, I don't think he's trollin either.

And that's the way... Get to Rodgers before he can get rid of the ball. I'm assuming they will try to spread the D and try to wear them out.

we need to get many first downs, and then score points.

Vick will throw minimum 2 TDs and run another one in.

And our defense won't give up more than 17 pts.