Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL 2014 JI MOCK DRAFT

Quote Originally Posted by JCappy View Post
    Apparently he's going to be returning kicks this year too. Just look at his stats - guy is absolutely consistent if nothing else which is what you need in fantasy.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5329/mike-wallace
    Most leagues don't give points for return yardage but some do and that would be a + for Wallace. I don't get the Wallace hate. He is Miami's clear #1 WR and has huge upside. He is generally being drafted as a WR 3. I love the value.

Banned
    On a down year still had 75 catches and 8 tds...Ill go with the safe pick jason witten

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

All Pro
    I am going with Ben Tate. May be an injury risk, but as the feature back in Cleveland, especially if they start a rookie QB, he should get plenty of work.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    In the past I've avoided Pats players in fantasy for that reason. It's just unnatural to root for them. I'm not as high on TY Hilton particularly in a PPR format. The volume of targets hasn't been there in the past and the Colts have a ton of WR's to feed. Wayne is back and they signed Nicks as well. Theres also D. Rogers and a promising rookie WR. There are plenty of WR's still on the board I'd take before TY
    I still like TY in this spot in the draft. He has developed great chemistry with Luck, Colts should have a dynamic passing offense, and Luck coming into this 3rd season could be scary good. I still think he is at least a 65-800-8 type of player in that offense, even with Nicks and Wayne on the field. Maybe I am putting to much weight in the memory of what Luck and TY did in the playoffs against KC, but I like him here.

Torrey Smith WR BAL 11

Hollywood, you're up!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Isn't T.Y. suspended for 1st 4 games?

Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    I still like TY in this spot in the draft. He has developed great chemistry with Luck, Colts should have a dynamic passing offense, and Luck coming into this 3rd season could be scary good. I still think he is at least a 65-800-8 type of player in that offense, even with Nicks and Wayne on the field. Maybe I am putting to much weight in the memory of what Luck and TY did in the playoffs against KC, but I like him here.

I'll take Trent Richardson. I don't think he's very good, but with Donald gone he should get a ton of carries. Hopefully he'll play better now that he knows the offense.

VTN takes Nick Foles! She PM'd me the pick earlier.

BRONX JET is up!

All League
    Ill take the Pats best WR. Edelman

chief

Dcat

Stark

On deck!

I'm kind of shocked that this player is available this late in the draft, particularly on a Jets Site. I'm going with E-Rock Decker.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    VTN takes Nick Foles! She PM'd me the pick earlier.

BRONX JET is up!
    Lol didn't give me much time, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Lol didn't give me much time, eh?
    Sorry. On iPhone and half drunk. I'm lucky I'm putting the right players in!

All Pro
    Sorry. On iPhone and half drunk. I'm lucky I'm putting the right players in!
    No problem, TY and Edelman were already gone anyway

Dcat's up!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    I'm kind of shocked that this player is available this late in the draft, particularly on a Jets Site. I'm going with E-Rock Decker.
    Was thinking of taking him with my last pick, but as much as I hope he puts up big numbers, I am not yet sold enough on Geno to make the pick. I hope he is gonna take a big step forward - somewhat encouraged by the end of last season. But given what the Jets passing attack has looked like for the last few years, I was not quite ready to take the shot at Decker.

He may be getting a little long in the Tooth, but he still will be one of Brees' primary targets who will score his fair share of TDs: pick 6.10 = Marques Colston.

Undrafted Free Agent
    and I will take a guy that quietly had 90+ receptions and 1000+ yards.

Kendall Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Starkjet24 View Post
    and I will take a guy that quietly had 90+ receptions and 1000+ yards.

Kendall Wright
    I struggled between him and Torrey Smith.

eboozer, on you x 2

Undrafted Free Agent
    I struggled between him and Torrey Smith.

eboozer, on you x 2
    His receptions will prob come down but he only had 2 TD's last year, you would think that would go up so at worst he will finish with somewhere around 190 fantasy points