Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Texts from Belichick to Hernandez

Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    The Patriots have worked extremely hard to distance themselves from Aaron Hernandez since he was first charged with murder, with owner Robert Kraft saying they were all “duped,” and coach Bill Belichick retreating to the safe haven of grunting about football.

But they still had to talk about their former tight end to Massachusetts detectives.

According to Jenny Wilson of the Hartford Courant, the statements from both Belichick and Kraft were among the pieces of evidence turned over to Hernandez’s defense attorneys, and made available Monday.

Prosecutors also turned over 33 pages of text messages between Belichick and Hernandez between February 2013 and May 2013, the four months leading up to the shooting death of Odin Lloyd.

That’s a load of communication between a coach and a player, especially a coach who doesn’t appear to LOL very often.

Detectives also interviewed director of football Berj Najarian, director of player personnel Nicholas Caserio and strength coach Moses Cabrera according to the list of documents which are entered into evidence.
    How long before the Odin Lloyd death did the car shooting double murder take place? If these texts happened after the double murder but before the Lloyd death then Houston we may have a PROBLEM!

Veteran
    What is interesting is that the prosecutors submitted the 33 pages of texts as evidence, so that meant that they are relevant to the murder investigation. Probably false alibi related.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    You are awesome

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    So Belichick goes to jail and Brady retires. Maybe then we get our home playoff game. Yes!!
    You really don't think the Jets can beat them head on? Really?

Jets Insider VIP

LOLREPPEDOHNOES

Quote Originally Posted by Laxman View Post
    That's 33 pages, over a 4 MONTH period.
    Holy hell. I clearly didn't pay enough attention to the OP, but that just makes it even more insane.

Billy's hittin the stand.

Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    Holy hell. I clearly didn't pay enough attention to the OP, but that just makes it even more insane.

Billy's hittin the stand.
    Just imagine how epic!!!
    It will be ALL OVER the tv.... And he can't mumble his way out of that one!
    No powder puff softballs for him to scoff off at! Fvck around and end up in contempt, assface!

Couldn't happen to a more deserving franchise!

Crossfire you are absolutely insane lol. I am cracking up here. Lol

All Pro
    Your gotta figure if he turned over 33 pages there must be at least 100 total.

Meanwhile, back in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Meanwhile, back in reality.

Jets Insider VIP
    This thread either withers away and dies in a day or goes to 87 pages and ends with Belichick being walked out of Gillette in handcuffs as Kraft is being forced to sell his team like Sterling in LA.

As for Belichick possibly being called to the witness stand....holy moly! Talk about the gift of the century for stand up comedians!

Bailiff: "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?"
    Belichick: (hand on Bible, but fingers crossed) "mumble mumble mumble"

Judge: "Can you repeat that?"
    Belichick: (turning around, trying to walk off the stand) "I've already answered that question. This press conference is over"

Bailiff: (draws his weapon, pointing it at Belichick)....

....to be continued.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    This thread either withers away and dies in a day or goes to 87 pages and ends with Belichick being walked out of Gillette in handcuffs as Kraft is being forced to sell his team like Sterling in LA.

As for Belichick possibly being called to the witness stand....holy moly! Talk about the gift of the century for stand up comedians!

Bailiff: "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?"
    Belichick: (hand on Bible, but fingers crossed) "mumble mumble mumble"

Judge: "Can you repeat that?"
    Belichick: (turning around, trying to walk off the stand) "I've already answered that question. This press conference is over"

Bailiff: (draws his weapon, pointing it at Belichick)....

....to be continued.

So good.

If Bellichoke gets called into court, and Kraft ends up in a Sterling situation....

Last edited by Hitman Harris; 07-15-2014 at 02:11 AM.

I want to see what Belichick's texting is like so bad.

"u come 2 practice ^_^?"

this comment on Deadspin was great:

Hernandez 6/17/13 (11:35:01 P.M.): I think I messed up bad, coach. What do I say when the media starts asking the tough questions?

Belichick 6/17/13 (11:37:23 P.M.): Odin Lloyd is questionable with an upper body injury. Not another word.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJam Football View Post
    UH OH! This might get interesting should Belicheck get brought into this trial as a witness. That's made for TV viewing.
    Got to feel for the court stenographer.
    They have got to provide subtitles for that testimony.