Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rex firing shots

Rex firing shots

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...worry-about-us Missed this guy last year good to have Rex back

That's nice, Rex. Can we go out and win some games, though?

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    The players will feed off the energy Rex has. That's what makes him a great coach outside of his great defensive mind. Rex knows how to get the most of out his players plus we haven't heard this Rex talk like this in a few years it's nice to see dying for camp to start.

Jets Insider VIP
    Just scroll down to the bottom

Is there anything funnier than the mo mo's on Facebook trying to talk football?

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Did this crap article really deserve this?

Media being the media, again. The quotes were as usual taken out of context by Florio and his hack PFT site, the interview was from back in June, but the media waited until this week to spin up the bull****, and as usual based on comments on the article on the PFT site, fans are eating it up without full context of the original article by our TMZ media, this time by Costello.

Fire up another petition.

The NY media and the editors suck!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    the interview was from back in June, but the media waited until this week to spin up the bull****
    Now that's funny since the whole premise of the article was that the timing of the quotes means Rex is in training camp mode, and he didn't make the comments anywhere near then!

The mouth is back--I knew he couldn't control himself for more then one season.

All Pro
    I love Rex, Suddenly feel like I need a snack.

Veteran
    Well. At least will have enthusiasm if we lose.

I will say this... I'm just waiting for the people last year who said "Rex is a shell of his former self" to say "Oh Rex just shut up already" I know someone here will say it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Worst poster ever

Quote Originally Posted by JETSALLDAY24 View Post
    The players will feed off the energy Rex has.
    Uh huh.

All Pro
    Rex must feel really good about this group if he's bringing out 2010 level trash talk

Nice to see good ol' fat Rex make an appearance! Now its time to lay the smack down on the pasts or all was for naught....

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Did this crap article really deserve this?

Media being the media, again. The quotes were as usual taken out of context by Florio and his hack PFT site, the interview was from back in June, but the media waited until this week to spin up the bull****, and as usual based on comments on the article on the PFT site, fans are eating it up without full context of the original article by our TMZ media, this time by Costello.

Fire up another petition.

The NY media and the editors suck!
    The timing of it has really nothing to do with him making those comments. And, really, I don't even care if he does make comments or not. He's a grown man and can say as he pleases. But, words don't really do anything for me when it comes to sports. I'm about the team taking care of business on the field. I don't personally buy the whole "THE PLAYERS WILL FEED OF HIS ENERGY AND STATEMENTS!" kind of stuff. Just put on the pads, manhandle the other teams, and win games. Words have never won football games.

Great, just what we need. If Rex doesn't lead the Jets to the playoffs this year, this team is back to Circus status.

All Pro
    I'm a great coach. I know I'm not so great in all areas, like offense. Do we focus on New England? No, we focus on ourselves.

Wow, the boasts are really flying fast and loose here aren't they? They are so desperate for material

Rookie
    Good...If Rex doesn't believe who will? No problem with this...

Quote Originally Posted by JETSALLDAY24 View Post
    The players will feed off the energy Rex has. That's what makes him a great coach outside of his great defensive mind. Rex knows how to get the most of out his players plus we haven't heard this Rex talk like this in a few years it's nice to see dying for camp to start.
    I would say he gets the most out of his defensive players and all players love him. But I do not agree he gets the most out of the offense.

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Really, this is not the place for self criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    I would say he gets the most out of his defensive players and all players love him. But I do not agree he gets the most out of the offense.
    You're right. And that's why hiring MM might be a game changer. It's exactly this which makes the upcoming season so interesting.