Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Pryor has a concussion on first day of hitting?

Anyone who's seen him play in college knows this kid will have 3 years max in the NFL until injuries will take it's toll. He's Bob Sanders Pt.2

Let's enjoy his 3 years though. While he's gonna injure himself, he's gonna take a good amount of players with him

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    "Distracted by lights and shiny things" is not an insult?

bullsh*t.

I didn't tell you to stop posting. I just said that there's quite a few people here who'd rather hear from Savage than some re-tread troll. Go ahead and do what you want. Just try to spare us the faux outrage when you get the reaction you've come for.

And for future reference, you can object to anything you like. Don't expect us all to follow your pristine example (as noted above) of courtesy and decorum. Some of us like to "keep it real, yo."
    What, did you take a frickin' poll? And I should give a rat's ass???
    Stick up for your buddies and stray from the point of discussion to protect your imperialism, jerk.
    You're a jerk! A grade A Jerk.

Banned
    and for th record, I talk **** to Savage all the time. He'll tell ya'.

Big surprise. Now go get a room and land a wet one for me.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunk Old Joe View Post
    What, did you take a frickin' poll? And I should give a rat's ass???
    Stick up for your buddies and stray from the point of discussion to protect your imperialism, jerk.
    You're a jerk! A grade A Jerk.
    YOLO

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drunk Old Joe View Post
    Big surprise. Now go get a room and land a wet one for me.
    You keep missing the point. By a wide margin.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    What's that?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    Anyone who's seen him play in college knows this kid will have 3 years max in the NFL until injuries will take it's toll. He's Bob Sanders Pt.2

Let's enjoy his 3 years though. While he's gonna injure himself, he's gonna take a good amount of players with him
    Did these same internet psychics say the same things about players like Lott, Palomalu, Lynch, etc, etc?

All Pro
    Dennis Waszak Jr. ‏@DWAZ73 9s
    Rex confirms Pryor has a concussion and will go through league protocol on head injuries. #Jets

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    Dennis Waszak Jr. ‏@DWAZ73 9s
    Rex confirms Pryor has a concussion and will go through league protocol on head injuries. #Jets
    Great job, Rex.

You ought to know.

Think the main point was that obnoxious douches carry little weight when it comes to arguing.

But nice try
    LOL! You should know.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Great job, Rex.
    Yes, Rex hit him in his head. I get it now. You either play stupid really good or....

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by BradySmugglesPickles View Post
    Yes, Rex hit him in his head. I get it now. You either play stupid really good or....
    Wait, who are you again?

Lightbulb should Rex have used a 1st round pick as a PP...?

Quote Originally Posted by ganggreenaddiction View Post
    This thread is too funny. So some people are upset with Rex for putting a first round pick as punt protector whose primary job is to block or hit people; even though this player was drafted so highly, in part, because of his hitting ability and who actually earned the nickname "Louisville Slugger" in college. If Pryor cannot handle the PP role then he would have had a very short career as an "enforcer" safety.
    .. You missed the point most of us were making..... that Pryor needs to learn assignments and coverage as a First Priority. A punt protector is something

a scrub or second team type guy can do. Like the Fullbacks, i.e. Bohannon and Young are used to this type of blocking.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    LOL! You should know.
    lol

BAM!

YOLO
    Or in this guy's case... AKA ChrebetTheMAn AKA CnPBrah AKA TheDude AKAAKAKAKAKAKAAKA

YOLAboutAMillionTimes

Veteran
    For the first week, things haven't been too bad actually.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Wait, who are you again?
    Who the eff are you? Obviously somebody with a severe lack of football knowledge. That's pretty plain to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagirt View Post
    .. You missed the point most of us were making..... that Pryor needs to learn assignments and coverage as a First Priority. A punt protector is something

a scrub or second team type guy can do. Like the Fullbacks, i.e. Bohannon and Young are used to this type of blocking.
    Many established starters in the NFL are all over special teams. Even a guy like Harvin is returning kicks this year for the Seahawks and they invested $60 million into him and he's coming off injury. With limited roster room you don't have the luxury of not having starters on your special teams. Are you going to cry if DBrick gets hurt blocking for an extra point? B/c he's been doing that since day 1 and he was the 3rd overall pick. And people who keep saying that him playing on special teams is somehow going to affect him learning the defense or cut into his time with the defense has no clue what they are talking about. Special teams is done as a team activity. The guys who aren't on special teams are standing on the sidelines holding their d*ck in their hands b/c nothing else goes on when special teams are practicing. Go watch a practice and you'll see that.