Thread: SEASON TICKET PACKAGE ARRIVED

Practice Squad

SEASON TICKET PACKAGE ARRIVED

Hi Everyone,

just received my season ticket package. I got a 10" x 12" x 3" Fedex box that had a large envelope in it and Jets scarf (woo hoo)!

In the envelope was the following:

- a foldout brochure that contained the credit card sized electronic ticket that can be scanned at the games.
    - A USB card with a JETS logo to install the Jets Desksite on your PC or MAC that can download content video from the website so you can watch it without streaming
    - A set of Metlife scan cards for the Metlife reward program at games.
    - A refrigetor magnet with the schedule
    - The card style and keychain schedules
    - Old Style Parking Pass Tickets

I Installed the Jets Desksite drivers from the insertable USB card. Then I downloaded the software. Looks pretty good but slows down the computer when downloading videos. I haven't look yet to see how much Hard Drive space this is consuming but if its a lot I may uninstall.

I also received an email from the Jets today to register for the rewards program. In doing so I received the additional 1000 points that comes with activating the account along with points received for tenure as a season ticket holder and whether you are a club, psl, or 300 level season ticket holder. I also created a share partner with my girlfriend that gave me an additional 1000 points.

Enjoy!

No offense but how old is your computer that you have to worry about hard drive space?

Undrafted Free Agent
    only reward I want is a team on its way to a ring-this reward card thing is a joke-you want to reward fans-reduce prices on beer and food at the stadium- stop with the cheap gimicks

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Postseason View Post
    No offense but how old is your computer that you have to worry about hard drive space?
    If they are going to copy HD videos to my hard-drive daily, It will chew up space. I'm less concerned about that than chewing up my wireless/network bandwidth. My machine slowed down the minute it started syncing. Machine is only 2 years old. 500GB drive.