Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jets Insider Fantasy League - 5 Spots Left

Jets Insider Fantasy League - 5 Spots Left

We've been trying to put together the first annual Jets Insider Fantasy League over in the rarely visited Fantasy Sports forum. Since signups have stalled there I figured I'd move the thread here to the main forums where the action is. Anyway here is the original post and the current lineup sheet. We want to keep this league 100% JI so hit us up if you are interested in joining!

Here is the original post:

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/th...Fantasy-League

Since we have some action here in the forum this seems like a good time for a signup sheet for the first annual JI Fantasy Football League.

John_0515 and I will act as co-commissioners of this thing. The league will be hosted on Yahoo Fantasy Football. The hosting is free and their mobile app is awesome.

This initial thread is to gauge interest more then anything else. The entry fee will be $100 per team for a $1200 total prize pool. Roster sizes and scoring rules at this point are TBD. Perhaps once everyone is signed up we could post some votes as far as rosters, scoring rules, type of draft etc. For now lets see if we can get at least 10 teams interested.

Funds - In the interest of keeping the funds secure I suggest using a service called leaguesafe. They are a paypal style service designed primarily for fantasy football leagues. They charge a small fee to collect, hold and pay out the funds in fantasy leagues.

This will be a redraft league. Assuming things go as hoped we should be able to reconstitute this league every year.

If you are interested please drop your name below. Many in the current mock have expressed an interest - still please post it here as well.

Once we have sealed the league with at least 12 teams we can discuss draft timing as well as roster and scoring rules.

JI League Teams:

1 ChiefST2000
    2 John_0515
    3. Reviscrowilson
    4. Devsjetsyanks88
    5. NYJ0815
    6. eboozer32
    7.Ron Mexico

Veteran
    Please sign me up!

Veteran
    I am interested , how do I sign up?

Fusion and listerfiend I will add to the list tomorrow. Once we have a quorum of at least 10 john and I will pm everyone and send out the invites

Hall Of Fame
    I'm interested

YES!!! I want in on this. Exactly what I am looking for.

Rayray and jetsfaneh r in. 1 spot left

Waterboy
    Are spots still available if so I would like to join in.

Quote Originally Posted by jwrmo View Post
    Are spots still available if so I would like to join in.
    you got the last spot

Veteran
    I want in please

Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    I want in please
    You are the first alternate. We had 12 JI'ers express interest in joining ahead of you. Invites will be going out today. If anyone backs out (not unlikely) the first opening is yours.

Moving forward info will be updated in the original thread over in the JI Fantasy Football Forum http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/th...Fantasy-League

Waterboy
    If, by some miracle people drop out, I am DEFINITELY interested in a spot as well

Quote Originally Posted by Smaxor5 View Post
    If, by some miracle people drop out, I am DEFINITELY interested in a spot as well
    I'll put u down as a second alternate.

Practice Squad
    Seems like I came late to the party. 3rd alternate?

Veteran
    Count me in if you have space for one more? If not, any chance of considering two leagues with the winners playing a championship?

Quote Originally Posted by rhyan66 View Post
    Count me in if you have space for one more? If not, any chance of considering two leagues with the winners playing a championship?
    we went from struggling to get to 10 - to more people then we can handle! I love it. Lets see how it plays out as far as the 1st 12 signing up. Right now u are the 4th alternate.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    You are the first alternate. We had 12 JI'ers express interest in joining ahead of you. Invites will be going out today. If anyone backs out (not unlikely) the first opening is yours.

Moving forward info will be updated in the original thread over in the JI Fantasy Football Forum http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/th...Fantasy-League
    Thanks dude. I saw I just missed t and it's my fault

Crossing fingers someone drops out

Undrafted Free Agent
    Count me in as the next alternate spot...wish I saw this sooner

Your all in as alternates. I have another idea for a weekly league where we can have as many participants as want to join. Details coming soon!

Keep em coming! We have a bunch of alternates already. If we get to 10 and someone is willing to act as commissioner we can get a second JI fantasy league going.