Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just imagine our players came up with this...

Just imagine our players came up with this...

The media would have KILLED us. But hey, it's just the Dolphins so it's a great idea. Brings the team closer together, forms a unit. Wonder if they would have said/wrote the same had it been us that came up with this.

ESPN:
    The Dolphins appear to be a more together team this summer. The team is moving on from last season's harassment scandal involving former Dolphins Richie Incognito and Jonathan Martin. Even things like rookie hazing, such as funny haircuts the Dolphins did nearly every year, are a thing of the past.
    Turd Florio (PFT):
    Whether intended or not, an effort to ensure accountability on and off the field will ensure that the 2014 Dolphins wonít be dealing with avoidable distractions like the one that may have ultimately affected the teamís ability to clinch a playoff berth after heading into the final two weeks at 8-6. If the new attitude remains in place through the inevitable adversity that nearly every team encounters, maybe the Dolphins will end up being a lot better than expected this year.
    Sickening...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post

The media would have KILLED us. But hey, it's just the Dolphins so it's a great idea. Brings the team closer together, forms a unit. Wonder if they would have said/wrote the same had it been us that came up with this.

ESPN:

Turd Florio (PFT):

Sickening...
    OMG that is ridiculous!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    OMG that is ridiculous!
    I am a warrior and a member of an unbeatable team. LOL. winslow got blasted for claiming he was a soldier.

You have to earn the shirt by crawling naked through the locker room while getting paddled. Then they present you with the shirt and check when you take them out for a really expensive meal.

Hall Of Fame
    this is what happens when you hire consultants.

Notre Dame has 'play like a champion' for 100+ years, 4 words.

Two things the Dolphins ARE known for are losing and quitting. Yet they get a pass here by the media. Hell, they're getting support for this piece of garbage. There's no "play like a Dolphin" unless it means sucking and getting beat. Yet again, they get to wear stuff like that without being mocked. We wear this type of stuff or even make comments how confident we are and the media kills us.

Hall Of Fame
    This looks like the kind of t-shirts they hand out at Female Team Bonding Exercises.

All League
    Rex started his reputation from his initial hiring press conference. Don't be shocked when the Jets get treated a bit differently when it comes to this sort of thing. I'm not shocked when grabbing a player off the waiver wire sparks an outrage about Belichick. You haven't earned the benefit of the doubt.

ESPN:

Turd Florio (PFT):

Sickening...
    Wow, it's like a ****ty t-shirt version of all those crappy motivational quote pictures my aunts post on facebook.

That's some intimidating ****.

Undrafted Free Agent
    I don't see the problem with this.

Rookie
    It's not surprising to see something like that after last year.

I don't understand the line:

I live respect and truth telling

WTF? That's horrible grammar, I think. Unless I don't get the message. I can't make sense of it even if it's misspelled somewhere. Weird line.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunk Old Joe View Post

WTF? That's horrible grammar, I think. Unless I don't get the message. I can't make sense of it even if it's misspelled somewhere. Weird line.
    Their players came up with this. So there you go.

The only thing it's missing is, "My vagina IS my strength."

All League
    Seems to me like the exact opposite of what a Dolphin is.

I think this is a more appropriate slogan, said with such passion.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Rex started his reputation from his initial hiring press conference. Don't be shocked when the Jets get treated a bit differently when it comes to this sort of thing. I'm not shocked when grabbing a player off the waiver wire sparks an outrage about Belichick. You haven't earned the benefit of the doubt.
    Tell me who else does that. Rex is boisterous, and optimistic. He's just being himself, and he's talking up his team. Not trashing anyone else
    Belicheck is also being himself. He's scum, and their is no defense of the slimy things he does.

All Pro
    Their players came up with this. So there you go.
    And people wondered why they were picked on. Sorry but they're begging for it.

All League

Seems like that line and the "If I see something - I will say something" line are directly tied to bullying/hazing etc.

All Pro

Maybe you can get Stephen A. Smith to help you with the interpretation
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 07-30-2014 at 05:21 PM.

All Pro
    I hate the Dolphins as much as the next guy, but I don't see what's wrong with this. It's a combination of PR/spin and damage control after last years "bullying" scandal. I think a lot of teams would do something similar under similar circumstances.

All League

Everything is hard to understand when you're drunk all the time Joe.