Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47

Thread: Any birthday wishes for Tom Brady today? He turns 37.

  1. #1

    Any birthday wishes for Tom Brady today? He turns 37.

    I can't wait to read the responses!

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,907
    Happy Birthday, Tom!! I hope you get retired this year!!

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28,110
    Happy Birthday, Tom!

    My envelope full of herpes is in the mail

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,683

  5. #5
    Too bad he isn't 40. Father time catches up to everyone though, and Brady was no star player last season.

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    44,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Happy Birthday, Tom!

    My envelope full of herpes is in the mail
    Is that why your Untouchable??

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    44,945
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Too bad he isn't 40. Father time catches up to everyone though, and Brady was no star player last season.
    His wife banked another 49 millon last year he can retire now that their net worth is around 400 million give or take a few bucks..

    GISELE BUNDCHEN NET WORTH
    HOW MUCH IS GISELE BUNDCHEN WORTH?

    Gisele Bundchen Net Worth NET WORTH:$290 MILLION

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    His wife banked another 49 millon last year he can retire now that their net worth is around 400 million give or take a few bucks..

    GISELE BUNDCHEN NET WORTH
    HOW MUCH IS GISELE BUNDCHEN WORTH?

    Gisele Bundchen Net Worth NET WORTH:$290 MILLION
    She's the bread winner


    LOL

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,841
    Tom, HAPPY DAY! I just got a bag of d*cks for you on Amazon. Should arrive for you soon.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,366
    Tom, treat your boyfriend and swallow.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    She's the bread winner


    LOL
    She's also the man of the house!!

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,299
    Alta cocker.

  13. #13
    I hope he gets all the cranks this year that he wishes for.

    "Blow" out that "candle".

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,237
    Hope he finally has the surgery and just enjoys being the pickle kisser that he is. It is 2014, after all.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,273
    LOLGFY

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    20,538

    Tom Brady's birthday cake just the way he likes it.

    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 08-03-2014 at 02:27 PM.

  17. #17
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,701
    Happy birthday Tommy boy, I've mailed you a plutonium rod for you and your boyfriend to gyrate on.

  18. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,264
    Yeah, Tom.... Happy Birthday and all that I reckon..

  19. #19
    A big F-U to scumbag T. Brady. Here's hoping the NYJ defense delivers the hit to end your season and career.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    A big F-U to scumbag T. Brady. Here's hoping the NYJ defense delivers the hit to end your season and career.
    Great post.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us