Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marshawn Lynch puts velvet ropes around his parked lamborghini

JetsInsider.com Legend

Thumbs up Marshawn Lynch puts velvet ropes around his parked lamborghini

Marshawn Lynch put velvet ropes around his parked Lamborghini

Oakland native Marshawn Lynch has been working on a movie about — and starring — himself, a biopic that will tell the story of his rise to NFL stardom. He may or may not have been working on that film when he parked his car on an Oakland street. That part doesn’t matter. What matters is that the car he parked was a Lamborghini, and he, or somebody, decided it would be a good idea to put velvet ropes on either side of it.

Bear in mind, this is a Lamborghini Aventador, a car that, according to edmunds.com, is worth close to $450,000. So it makes plenty of sense that Lynch doesn’t want some knucklehead backing into it. Although the way the ropes are set up makes it appear that Lynch’s main concern is to discourage people who might be crossing the street from passing in front of or behind the car. Or does he expect a line to form of folks who just want to hop into the Lamborghini for a little while, and at some point a bouncer will show up to decide who gets in?

Does he always cordon off his car like this? And does he keep the ropes and stanchions in the Lamborghini? I’m going to guess there’s not a ton of trunk space in that thing.

We can only hope that Lynch’s movie will answer all these pressing questions.

Marshawn Lynch put velvet ropes around his parked lamborghini
    Much needed laugh for the strip. Didn't see this previously posted.

So much win in this article. It's hilarious.

Hall Of Fame
    LOL!!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Can't stand most athletes' egos.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by CnP View Post
    Can't stand most athletes' egos.
    What ego? He never says or does anything. The guy literally takes a beating to earn his money and has been a top-shelf back for years. He has earned it. I take issue with the punks that havent done jack in the league and but talk sh't on twittah 24/7.

All League
    And buying a car like that is why most athletes are broke post career

All Pro
    I always kinda liked this guy but I like him more now, for somewhat inexplicable reasons.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    His skittles fetish is also disturbing when he talks about it.

All League
    Anyone that thinks this guy isn't a self promoter because be doesn't talk is blind. From day one with the bills he has been a me guy. He also has had plenty of off the field issues which he has some how been able to avoid suspension.

Yes he has turned into a good player but that's beside the fact.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jets31 View Post
    Anyone that thinks this guy isn't a self promoter because be doesn't talk is blind. From day one with the bills he has been a me guy. He also has had plenty of off the field issues which he has some how been able to avoid suspension.

Yes he has turned into a good player but that's beside the fact.
    Not trying to bash him, purely for JI banter/laughter. He's a great player. That's a fact.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Not trying to bash him, purely for JI banter/laughter. He's a great player. That's a fact.
    Pffffffff

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I thought he was a great player with the Bills. (He always seemed to kill the Jets.) I was surprised they let him go.

Hall Of Fame
    Is there any doubt that this guy will be broke within 10 years of retirement?

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Is there any doubt that this guy will be broke within 10 years of retirement?
    10? try 2.
    Also, why is he wearing headphones? for 450k, that puppy best come with a banging system.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    What ego? He never says or does anything. The guy literally takes a beating to earn his money and has been a top-shelf back for years. He has earned it. I take issue with the punks that havent done jack in the league and but talk sh't on twittah 24/7.
    Um...holding out? Putting ****ing ropes around your car to keep the peasants away?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

That's awesome. Whether or not he's doing it for a laugh or if he's serious I don't really care. There's humor in both angles.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    I'm sure that trans is ruined even if auto.
    Last edited by Apache 51; 08-07-2014 at 09:41 AM.

Practice Squad
    The funniest part is that he bought a 450,000 car and is too cheap to rent a space in a secure parking garage. LOL

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    That's awesome. Whether or not he's doing it for a laugh or if he's serious I don't really care. There's humor in both angles.
    My first thought was that he could not possibly be serious about this, but then again, this is Marshawn Lynch. Does anybody really know what is going on in that head of his?

Gang signs. Awesome.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    My first thought was that he could not possibly be serious about this, but then again, this is Marshawn Lynch. Does anybody really know what is going on in that head of his?
    Exactly - My first thought was "What a fun guy - he's having some fun with himself." and then it was "Actually, even odds that he's completely serious.

But, to me, I'm laughing and it doesn't really matter if its with him or at him.