Thread: suggestion to catch the game tonight?

Rookie

suggestion to catch the game tonight?

Am in Montreal,
    any link to see game online? (streaming)
    thx !

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by @lex View Post
    Am in Montreal,
    any link to see game online? (streaming)
    thx !
    I just saw a link where the NFL streams games for free out of the US google free preseason games a bunch will pop up.. Or you could try this http://xn--frstrowsports-39b.eu/football Best way is to pay the 14 bucks at NFL.com for the preseason.

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to let you guys know about this service that basically lets you put your cable subscription in the cloud for free so you can watch it anywhere you go. It's called NimbleTV. Unfortunately, it's not every channel you have on cable but it does include the local channels like NBC, CBS and Fox which means you'll be able to watch Jets games on the go.

I already have it and it's working pretty well. I can watch live tv outside my house on my iPhone and iPad. It works on your laptop too. The best thing about it is that it's free (for now). All you have to do is enter your e-mail and your cable account username and password to start watching.

Just wanted to let you all know about it. It's pretty cool and might be a quick and easy way to catch the games on the weekend when you're not at home. The website is www.nimbletv.com