Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Wearing To The Game? It's a Tricky Night.

Banned

What Are You Wearing To The Game? It's a Tricky Night.

The night starts out at a RealFeel® of 80 degrees, gets to 73 degrees by halftime, down to 69 degrees by the final gun.

Khaki shorts make sense, loafers will be fine, but not sure about up top. T-Shirt too little, hoodie too much, perhaps a jersey with the hoodie tied round the waist?

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Where's CookieMonsta when you need him?

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    The night starts out at a RealFeel® of 80 degrees, gets to 73 degrees by halftime, down to 69 degrees by the final gun.

Khaki shorts make sense, loafers will be fine, but not sure about up top. T-Shirt too little, hoodie too much, perhaps a jersey with the hoodie tied round the waist?

SAR I
    69 at end game is not too bad unless there is a substantial breeze. Go for just the T. You will be walking about, cheering, and getting the blood flowing.

EDIT: plus, youre leaving at halftime.

Practice Squad
    I'll be sitting on my couch in my underwear.

Wish I could go to the game...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    69 at end game is not too bad unless there is a substantial breeze. Go for just the T. You will be walking about, cheering, and getting the blood flowing.

Wind is 9 MPH, not sure but it could be a factor.

SAR I

Rookie
    SAR I
    Are you goin' with your new Jets Underwear, or you gonna wait for the real games for that?

Moderator VIP Visionary
    I have a snappy Jets hat on. I am experiencing comfort in each moment.

All Pro
    Wind is 9 MPH, not sure but it could be a factor.

SAR I
    Eh, go for the T-shirt. Sweaters around the waist are not only silly looking, but really uncomfortable. Youre gonna have your kids with you, so youll have snacks in one hand, your frosty $20 beverage in the other, what happens when your waist sweater stars slipping down?

All League
    The night starts out at a RealFeel[emoji768] of 80 degrees, gets to 73 degrees by halftime, down to 69 degrees by the final gun.

SAR I

Schluberator & Gadfly ®

Banned
    Eh, go for the T-shirt. Sweaters around the waist are not only silly looking, but really uncomfortable. Youre gonna have your kids with you, so youll have snacks in one hand, your frosty $20 beverage in the other, what happens when your waist sweater stars slipping down?
    Problem with the t-shirt is if I see a hot girl and/or the Jets score more than 3 points I may get aroused and that would be embarrassing.

SAR I

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJ View Post
    Are you goin' with your new Jets Underwear, or you gonna wait for the real games for that?
    That's hardcore, overkill for the preseason.

SAR I

Practice Squad
    Classic rock, brews and bowls at the tailgate beforehand = enjoying the game & not caring about the fashion show inside

Rookie
    Problem with the t-shirt is if I see a hot girl and/or the Jets score more than 3 points I may get aroused and that would be embarrassing.

SAR I
    You obviously need some Boner Pants. At least for the eye candy. Nowadays you gotta be careful

Veteran
    Was going to wear my Mark Sanchez USC #6 jersey. Oh wait.....

My Mo jersey! About to get myself a Snacks & Richardson jersey as well to complete the D-Line.

Moderator VIP Visionary
    That's hardcore, overkill for the preseason.

SAR I
    SAR, do you have the number for your west coast office? I'm always attending games as a Visitor; thought I'd spruce up my appearance, you know, to generate goodwill towards the Jets, this season.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJ View Post
    You obviously need some Boner Pants. At least for the eye candy. Nowadays you gotta be careful
    His boner pants work in reverse more like an inverted dildo-diaper.

All Pro

SAR I
    Actually thats what the hot girls are looking for....just own it man. They love confidence.

All Pro

Some mid-season, pro-level posting right there.

SAR, L/S tee would've solved all your problems. Everyone knows rolled up sleeves make you look like a badass/real man.