Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: CJ - Its going to come up sooner or later...

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    2,705

    CJ - Its going to come up sooner or later...

    Might as well bring it up now.

    For those of you who don't know, Chris Johnson has a head twitch issue.

    Discuss....

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    4,131
    No, no, no. Those are called DREDS....

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    2,705
    To be honest I never noticed myself before until a recent interview on Jets Nation.

    I had to google. May or may not be caused by nerve damage in his neck from a car accident years ago.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    8,440
    Always noticed this when he was in Tennessee...

    conflicting reports as to why he does it. Some say he has mild tourettes. Some say its from the nerve damage he had from a car accident he had when he was younger.

    I'm not sure why he does it even though I didn't notice it tonight....

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,114
    Why is this relevant?

    Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    2,705
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    Why is this relevant?

    Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    Because he plays for the Jets and I'm sure most don't know about it. At some point during the season its will be asked on the board I'm sure.

    Might as well get it out there now in the preseason.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portlandia, OR
    Posts
    1,122
    He looks fine too me.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,114
    Quote Originally Posted by jets31 View Post
    Because he plays for the Jets and I'm sure most don't know about it. At some point during the season its will be asked on the board I'm sure.

    Might as well get it out there now in the preseason.
    Ok. Let's file it under useless trivia related to the Jets but not to actual football.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    2,705
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    Ok. Let's file it under useless trivia related to the Jets but not to actual football.
    Sure. I'll be ready for the pop quiz

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    10,344
    I have a friend, a pollock, who had a nice girlfriend called "chicken"

    Eventually i asked him why he called her that and he said that when he met her she had a head twitch. He claims he cured it too

  11. #11
    Sounds like an elderly sick man when talks

  12. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    966
    Quote Originally Posted by jets31 View Post
    Might as well bring it up now.

    For those of you who don't know, Chris Johnson has a head twitch issue.

    Discuss....

    I was hoping this would come up later. Or not at all.

  13. #13
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Seymour TN
    Posts
    177
    Really his best days is behind him!

  14. #14
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    966
    Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout View Post
    Really his best days is behind him!
    are behind him.

    Great post.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us