Thread: Jets Cribs

All League

Jets Cribs

Chris Johnson is a junk food junkie:

http://www.newyorkjets.com/videos/vi...3-34acfa822d6f

Quote Originally Posted by KRL View Post
    Chris Johnson is a junk food junkie:

http://www.newyorkjets.com/videos/vi...3-34acfa822d6f
    I take it that grill of his is all just mercury fillings.

Quote Originally Posted by SUJets1988 View Post
    I take it that grill of his is all just mercury fillings.
    Lol and thanks KRL

1. Something always seems off with that reporter. I dunno what it is, but he's kinda awkward.
    2. I'll say it again: NFL players should not be eating junk food. This is their job, it's their livelihood. If they want to maximize performance, they should seek to perfect their diets.

inb4 a bunch of haters that think NFL players get jacked by eating Fruit Loops and Doritos

Saalim Hakim seems like an a-hole

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Looks like he was in his high school's production of Willie Wonka and the Chocolate factory.

Fascinating stuff. But D'brick's blankie is much too BLUE. And, I would believe that he really does iron his T-shirts and other athletic wear. God, I don't even iron my tshirts.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Nice watch ... Thx!

One of the good things about Cortland is that bonding stuff there

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by sash1 View Post
    Saalim Hakim seems like an a-hole
    Probably just camera awkward.

Kinda sucks these grown men, making millions, have to live like freshman in small dorm rooms. There's no off campus housing these guys can live in?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MDL_JET View Post
    Kinda sucks these grown men, making millions, have to live like freshman in small dorm rooms. There's no off campus housing these guys can live in?
    That is the whole point. By putting them in these crappy dorm rooms it forces them to bond a bit. They would have theri training camp in Florham Park if it wasn't for this.

They probably want them to mesh and be more of a "team". Just like in college. Even if you lived a block from campus, you still had to sleep in the same dorms as your team, eat with your team, lift with your team, attend meetings with your team, and even, yes, shower with your team, lol.

Jets Insider VIP
    It toughens them up which is what you want.

Jets Insider VIP
    Oh yeah, let's feel bad that these millionaires have to suffer the indignity of being shacked up in dorm rooms for a few weeks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Fascinating stuff. But D'brick's blankie is much too BLUE. And, I would believe that he really does iron his T-shirts and other athletic wear. God, I don't even iron my tshirts.
    Pics or GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by CnP View Post
    They probably want them to mesh and be more of a "team". Just like in college. Even if you lived a block from campus, you still had to sleep in the same dorms as your team, eat with your team, lift with your team, attend meetings with your team, and even, yes, shower with your team, lol.

All League
    Surprised his video game of choice is MLB

I like Douzable but I'd rather have Colon do the interviews. He just seems to be funnier.

And that other guy with him is indeed very awkward. Sounds like a fan they just pulled off the street to do this or something....

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    What's wrong with that look?