Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Someone explain- why is the World so tolerant of Muslim hatred towards others?

Because only a small minority of Muslims are radicalized militants. The vast majority of Christians aren't bombing abortion clinics and marching at dead veterans' funerals blaming their deaths on America's tolerance of gay people.

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    I've spent time in Arab countries, one of the gentleman I worked with happened to be a Jewish American and he was just fine. You are making observations without any experience and yet you want to call me out for citing a liberal article. The article cited actual intel by MI-6, buy you having a Iranian neighbor means what exactly? Iranian citizens are very different from their political leadership.
    Don't bother with that guy. He probably still thinks Saddam Hussein had nuclear weapons.

I've spent time in Arab countries, one of the gentleman I worked with happened to be a Jewish American and he was just fine. You are making observations without any experience and yet you want to call me out for citing a liberal article. The article cited actual intel by MI-6, buy you having a Iranian neighbor means what exactly? Iranian citizens are very different from their political leadership.
    bro, I have to say that sometimes you post stuff and its like you dont even actuallyvread or comprehend the posts you are responding to. I literally wrote a post saying that its wrong to call out muslims as evil or terrorists. Rather we need to focus on radical Jihadi Islamists which are growing rapidly and an absolute clear and present threat to all peaceful people in this world. I used an example of a neighbor that fled from Iran to escape that type of islamisim.

I dont get what you are trying to say or insinuate at all.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Because only a small minority of Muslims are radicalized militants. The vast majority of Christians aren't bombing abortion clinics and marching at dead veterans' funerals blaming their deaths on America's tolerance of gay people.
    World intelligence agencies agree that between 15 to 25% of muslims either are or support the radicalized jihadi version of Islam.

I always think you and Trades are the same poster, sorry.

How many Iranians have joined ISIS?

Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    bro, I have to say that sometimes you post stuff and its like you dont even actuallyvread or comprehend the posts you are responding to. I literally wrote a post saying that its wrong to call out muslims as evil or terrorists. Rather we need to focus on radical Jihadi Islamists which are growing rapidly and an absolute clear and present threat to all peaceful people in this world. I used an example of a neighbor that fled from Iran to escape that type of islamisim.

I dont get what you are trying to say or insinuate at all.

Iran is a Shia country. The exist as their own seperate terror regime. Many of their people fight with Hezbolla. They are in competetion with ISIS for domination of the region

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    Nope, to quick and painless. Cut off his balls,stuff them down his throat and then crucify the fvcking savage....
    work some bacon into that and I"m on board

Jets Insider VIP

How am I getting dragged into this? I made one post in this entire thread about 3 pages back and it wasn't about anything you posted.

BTW, there are 16 Iranians in ISIS, though one of them is a quarter Lebanese on his Mother's side.

http://www.bibleprobe.com/islam.htm

"Muhammad had a diabolical aversion to the form of the cross. According to Al Waqidi (Muhammad biographer), Muhammad would break everything brought into the house with a shape of the cross on it. Additionally, Ahmad ibn Hanbal (A.D. 855) said that Muhammad would foam at the mouth during prayer. Christians should immediately remember the Apostle Mark's telling of Jesus casting a demon out of a boy who was possessed. This demon-possessed boy also showed this symptom of "foaming at the mouth"."

Jets Insider VIP
    I'd bet serious money that the real reason leftists support Muslims is just latent anti-Semitism. Why admit that when you can turn it around and twist it into championing the poor Palestinians? I'm pretty sure there's a special place in hell for self-righteous arrogant lib pricks (which is redundantly redundant).

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    I'd bet serious money that the real reason leftists support Muslims is just latent anti-Semitism. Why admit that when you can turn it around and twist it into championing the poor Palestinians? I'm pretty sure there's a special place in hell for self-righteous arrogant lib pricks (which is redundantly redundant).
    Nope. We don't hate Muslims because we don't happen to be racists.

I strongly support Israel's right to defend itself as did the last 2 Democratic Presidents Clinton and Obama.

Hall Of Fame

I strongly support Israel's right to defend itself as did the last 2 Democratic Presidents Clinton and Obama.
    Support through rhetoric or practice?

Jets Insider VIP

libs always project their worst traits onto conservatives. its the only way their they can overcome their dumass positions and win elections - by tricking low-info voters.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Support through rhetoric or practice?
    see the last Dim Convention Plank vote

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Are you a cartoon character?

Let them kill each other, they have been doing it for decades. Just stay the hell out of it!