Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LeGarrette Blount arrested for pot posession

LeGarrette Blount arrested for pot posession

Veteran
    Blount went to UO. What do you expect?

Both Bell and Blount.

CBS Pittsburgh's Colin Dunlap reports LeGarrette Blount and Le'Veon Bell were arrested for possession of marijuana Wednesday.

Bell was also popped for DUI. The two Steelers were reportedly in possession of 20 grams of marijuana and accompanied by a female, who was in possession of two grams. Blount has a checkered past from his college days, but he's mostly kept his nose clean in the NFL. Both Bell and Blount will be subject to a suspension once the case is resolved. It may not affect them in 2014.

Source: Colin Dunlap on Twitter Aug 20 - 7:41 PM
    CBS Pittsburgh's Colin Dunlap reports Le'Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount were arrested for possession of marijuana Wednesday, while Bell was also booked for DUI.

Per Dunlap, Bell and Blount had 20 grams of pot and were accompanied by a female, who was in possession of two grams. All three were said to be "cooperative." While this obviously isn't good news, it may have no affect on Bell or Blount's status for the 2014 season. Bell had zero off-field concerns coming out of Michigan State. But Blount has a shaky track record. Both will be in line for potential suspensions once the case is resolved.

It's a stupid law but it's equally stupid to risk millions over something you can go do legally in CO or WA in 5 years when you're out of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by fnordcircle View Post
    It's a stupid law but it's equally stupid to risk millions over something you can go do legally in CO or WA in 5 years when you're out of the league.
    If I was makin millions, I would never have cannabis outside of my extremely private property and I would always have a driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    If I was makin millions, I would never have cannabis outside of my extremely private property and I would always have a driver.
    Or just wait and smoke as much as you can buy when your done playing.

All Pro
    F'n Bell, my godamn FF keeper

Quote Originally Posted by SgtAshton View Post
    Or just wait and smoke as much as you can buy when your done playing.
    That too.

Should be legal tho. Ridiculous law.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by David Harris View Post
    LOL. When I read the title, my first thought was "Damn, possible wasted FF pick." I drafted Blount late as a goal line TD thief.

Was he a FA? Why did NE let him go?
    Wasn't he like, the best RB they've had in nearly a decade or something?! If not more

Jets Insider VIP
    So he was smoking a blount?

All League

LeGarrette Blount arrested for pot posession

DUI is not ridiculous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+1

can we just legalize Pot already.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    +1
    That was my first thought as well. Only its not mine, its the League Champion and he has L. Bell and J. Bell for like $5 each. So, MY thought was "Sucks for him."

I doubt they'll get much of a suspension this year although Bell may get dinged for the DUI.

Veteran
    Maybe they trade them to the Jets a' la Holmes

All League
    I'm glad my Fantasy Football Draft is tonight, guessing some teams have already picked Bell as a starter. He will probably be out for a couple of games, at the least.

Does this smell like a setup to anyone else? I'm not saying that Blount wanted him to get pulled over and arrested but even if Bell got random tested we would have missed games that way too.