Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: For those looking to decode FF2

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    11,151

    For those looking to decode FF2

    A fluff piece I know but I got a chuckle out of a couple of them

    http://www.answers.com/article/12051...travel#slide=1
    Last edited by EM31; 08-21-2014 at 03:21 PM.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    11,151
    Fail indeed. Fixed now

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,554
    Who cares what that sweaty, b1tch-titted hillbilly has to say?

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    11,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Who cares what that sweaty, b1tch-titted hillbilly has to say?
    Mrs. FF2?

    And how would you know those things about him?

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,888
    decoding ffdoots is like decoding a twinkie: it only takes a few seconds to find the squishy crap inside

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    11,151
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    decoding ffdoots is like decoding a twinkie: it only takes a few seconds to find the squishy crap inside
    Well yes but do you really want to be finding it/him with your tongue?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Who cares what that sweaty, b1tch-titted hillbilly has to say?
    Hillbilly?

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,554
    Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    Hillbilly?
    Yes, it's very hilly where he lives.

  10. #10
    We Mass-holes call subs "subs". I've never heard anyone here call them "grinders". I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,554
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    We Mass-holes call subs "subs". I've never heard anyone here call them "grinders". I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.
    My in-laws are originally Mazzholes and they call them grinders. Makes my skin crawl. They're called heroes, idiots.

  12. #12
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,612
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    We Mass-holes call subs "subs". I've never heard anyone here call them "grinders". I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.

  13. #13
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,331
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    We Mass-holes call subs "subs". I've never heard anyone here call them "grinders". I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.
    I've heard "subs" is the word; that was in New Haven. Back in the'70's that was home to the first "Subway", yes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    My in-laws are originally Mazzholes and they call them grinders. Makes my skin crawl. They're called heroes, idiots.
    A meatball grinder sounds like a guinea stripper.

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,362
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    We Mass-holes call subs "subs". I've never heard anyone here call them "grinders". I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    My in-laws are originally Mazzholes and they call them grinders. Makes my skin crawl. They're called heroes, idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I've heard "subs" is the word; that was in New Haven. Back in the'70's that was home to the first "Subway", yes?

    A meatball grinder sounds like a guinea stripper.

    I grew up in central Connecticut and we called them grinders, especially meatball grinders.

    I think there might have been one "sub" shop, but they had only cold meats and no one went there. This was back before Subway.

    When I moved to Boston, everyone said "sub" and no one knew "grinders" so maybe it's a only CT (and/or RI) thing.

  15. #15
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,190
    Calling a sub a grinder drives me just as crazy as all the weirdos around me that call soda "pop".

    So friggin dumb.

    Pop.

  16. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    TX via MA via CT
    Posts
    2,362
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Calling a sub a grinder drives me just as crazy as all the weirdos around me that call soda "pop".

    So friggin dumb.

    Pop.

    The old-time Bostonians call soda "tonic" -- tawh nic -- one of the weirdest thing I heard when I lived there. I thought they were asking if I wanted a gin and tonic (I did) and not a soda (I didn't).

    Some people down here -- not sure if native Texans or Oklahomans -- call soda "coke" - very bizarre. "Want a coke?" "Yeah, I'll have a ginger ale."

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,380
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Calling a sub a grinder drives me just as crazy as all the weirdos around me that call soda "pop".

    So friggin dumb.

    Pop.
    A pop is a beer, unless your from Ohio.

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    5,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    I grew up in central Connecticut and we called them grinders, especially meatball grinders.

    I think there might have been one "sub" shop, but they had only cold meats and no one went there. This was back before Subway.

    When I moved to Boston, everyone said "sub" and no one knew "grinders" so maybe it's a only CT (and/or RI) thing.
    A grinder is a sub that's been put in the oven

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    A grinder is a sub that's been put in the oven
    Where I live, we call those "hot subs".

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    5,097
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Where I live, we call those "hot subs".
    Well that's just ghey.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us