Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rex ready to see Pryor start

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Sort of. I'll be at a bar full of Jets fans 1000 miles away.

Enjoy bro.

All Pro
    The way he was talking in that interview w EA... How excited he got when he was talking about his teammates makin plays... Oh yeah.

Already running out of boner pants. Might need to have an official suit tailored.
    It is the 21st Century. All pants should be made to accommodate.

It's like pants are made for Ken dolls

Women have bras, and clothes tailored to accentuate. Where is my support?

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    That's it?

Simms blew a knee out one year missed a year, he broke a hand in another, missed over half the season OsimUminoya blew a knee and missed the 08 season. Probably more but seems like the Giants have gotten the worst of the deal

But I'm guessing has nothing to do with the two teams more to do with that it's a lot of games between two teams and almost all are 3rd preseason game with starters going more than a half.
    Very good point! The only exception would be Sanchez's injury which occurred ONLY because Rex was hell bent on winning the Snoopy Bone and threw him in there behind a less than able 4th string O-Line. Pin that one on the coach making more of this so-called Jets-Giants rivalry than he should have.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Very good point! The only exception would be Sanchez's injury which occurred ONLY because Rex was hell bent on winning the Snoopy Bone and threw him in there behind a less than able 4th string O-Line. Pin that one on the coach making more of this so-called Jets-Giants rivalry than he should have.
    Well the difference between the other injuries, the ones we're all listing, it was starters going longer in this game than the usual preseason game. Sanchez wasn't a starter.

Well the difference between the other injuries, the ones we're all listing, it was starters going longer in this game than the usual preseason game. Sanchez wasn't a starter.
    agreed. And putting him in there ended up assuring us he would not be the starter. Ever. Again. In a Jets Uni. For that I'm thankful.

Jets Insider VIP
    He does this and we're gonna run out of boner pants.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJ View Post
    Haha...I put an order in for a custom pair right after the game last week. I guess you missed it...

im-not-saying-ive-got-a-boner-but-ive-got-a-boner.jpg

Veteran
    agreed. And putting him in there ended up assuring us he would not be the starter. Ever. Again. In a Jets Uni. For that I'm thankful.
    He was the starter, and it was a stupid move to put him in there to win the snoopy game. I feel like Rex wanted Sanchez to "win" the game for them, and it cost him the season. The good that came out of it is Geno got extra experience by starting day one but I don't think it was a smart decision by Rex.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Rex ready to see Pryor start

Sort of. I'll be at a bar full of Jets fans 1000 miles away.
    Curious, do have a bar near you that pipes in NY channels? Game isn't on outside of the Metro area until tomorrow's rebroadcast on NFLN. When I'm at my Florida house and it's preseason I can't find a place that shows anything other than what's on live

All Pro
    Or maybe Rex knew what he was doing and you should pin that on the coach.

Curious, do have a bar near you that pipes in NY channels? Game isn't on outside of the Metro area until tomorrow's rebroadcast on NFLN. When I'm at my Florida house and it's preseason I can't find a place that shows anything other than what's on live
    There is a place in Davie, FL that shows all Jets pre-season and regular season games. Its called Hammerjacks, it's where the South Florida Jets Fan Club members go and watch the games. Its a really great group and all are invited.

Rookie
    I'll probably be at the same bar as Hitman. One of the fans has a satellite receiver card, from NY, so the local channels are shown.... that's how we get the preseason games. When the Jets are going good, we have over 300 fans show up at our Jets bar.... just north of Atlanta.

It's Mazzy's, in Marietta, in case anyone is interested.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laxman View Post
    I'll probably be at the same bar as Hitman. One of the fans has a satellite receiver card, from NY, so the local channels are shown.... that's how we get the preseason games. When the Jets are going good, we have over 300 fans show up at our Jets bar.... just north of Atlanta.

It's Mazzy's, in Marietta, in case anyone is interested.
    Thanks, my brother lives in Ga, I'll pass it on

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by FTL Jet Fan View Post
    There is a place in Davie, FL that shows all Jets pre-season and regular season games. Its called Hammerjacks, it's where the South Florida Jets Fan Club members go and watch the games. Its a really great group and all are invited.
    In Davie? I'll have to check it out next time I'm in Florida. Will probably be there in a month or so. Thanks sounds like fun