Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 53 of 53

Thread: Rex ready to see Pryor start

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Sort of. I'll be at a bar full of Jets fans 1000 miles away.


    Enjoy bro.

  2. #42
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    The way he was talking in that interview w EA... How excited he got when he was talking about his teammates makin plays... Oh yeah.

    Already running out of boner pants. Might need to have an official suit tailored.
    It is the 21st Century. All pants should be made to accommodate.

    It's like pants are made for Ken dolls

    Women have bras, and clothes tailored to accentuate. Where is my support?

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    That's it?

    Simms blew a knee out one year missed a year, he broke a hand in another, missed over half the season OsimUminoya blew a knee and missed the 08 season. Probably more but seems like the Giants have gotten the worst of the deal

    But I'm guessing has nothing to do with the two teams more to do with that it's a lot of games between two teams and almost all are 3rd preseason game with starters going more than a half.
    Very good point! The only exception would be Sanchez's injury which occurred ONLY because Rex was hell bent on winning the Snoopy Bone and threw him in there behind a less than able 4th string O-Line. Pin that one on the coach making more of this so-called Jets-Giants rivalry than he should have.

  4. #44
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Very good point! The only exception would be Sanchez's injury which occurred ONLY because Rex was hell bent on winning the Snoopy Bone and threw him in there behind a less than able 4th string O-Line. Pin that one on the coach making more of this so-called Jets-Giants rivalry than he should have.
    Well the difference between the other injuries, the ones we're all listing, it was starters going longer in this game than the usual preseason game. Sanchez wasn't a starter.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Well the difference between the other injuries, the ones we're all listing, it was starters going longer in this game than the usual preseason game. Sanchez wasn't a starter.
    agreed. And putting him in there ended up assuring us he would not be the starter. Ever. Again. In a Jets Uni. For that I'm thankful.

  6. #46
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,391
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    He does this and we're gonna run out of boner pants.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJ View Post
    Haha...I put an order in for a custom pair right after the game last week. I guess you missed it...



    im-not-saying-ive-got-a-boner-but-ive-got-a-boner.jpg

  7. #47
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    South Bound Brook
    Posts
    2,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    agreed. And putting him in there ended up assuring us he would not be the starter. Ever. Again. In a Jets Uni. For that I'm thankful.
    He was the starter, and it was a stupid move to put him in there to win the snoopy game. I feel like Rex wanted Sanchez to "win" the game for them, and it cost him the season. The good that came out of it is Geno got extra experience by starting day one but I don't think it was a smart decision by Rex.

  8. #48
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,569

    Rex ready to see Pryor start

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Sort of. I'll be at a bar full of Jets fans 1000 miles away.
    Curious, do have a bar near you that pipes in NY channels? Game isn't on outside of the Metro area until tomorrow's rebroadcast on NFLN. When I'm at my Florida house and it's preseason I can't find a place that shows anything other than what's on live

  9. #49
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    8,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    agreed. And putting him in there ended up assuring us he would not be the starter. Ever. Again. In a Jets Uni. For that I'm thankful.
    Or maybe Rex knew what he was doing and you should pin that on the coach.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Curious, do have a bar near you that pipes in NY channels? Game isn't on outside of the Metro area until tomorrow's rebroadcast on NFLN. When I'm at my Florida house and it's preseason I can't find a place that shows anything other than what's on live
    There is a place in Davie, FL that shows all Jets pre-season and regular season games. Its called Hammerjacks, it's where the South Florida Jets Fan Club members go and watch the games. Its a really great group and all are invited.

  11. #51
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Logical Side of Your Brain
    Posts
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Curious, do have a bar near you that pipes in NY channels? Game isn't on outside of the Metro area until tomorrow's rebroadcast on NFLN. When I'm at my Florida house and it's preseason I can't find a place that shows anything other than what's on live
    I'll probably be at the same bar as Hitman. One of the fans has a satellite receiver card, from NY, so the local channels are shown.... that's how we get the preseason games. When the Jets are going good, we have over 300 fans show up at our Jets bar.... just north of Atlanta.

    It's Mazzy's, in Marietta, in case anyone is interested.

  12. #52
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,569
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxman View Post
    I'll probably be at the same bar as Hitman. One of the fans has a satellite receiver card, from NY, so the local channels are shown.... that's how we get the preseason games. When the Jets are going good, we have over 300 fans show up at our Jets bar.... just north of Atlanta.

    It's Mazzy's, in Marietta, in case anyone is interested.
    Thanks, my brother lives in Ga, I'll pass it on

  13. #53
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,569
    Quote Originally Posted by FTL Jet Fan View Post
    There is a place in Davie, FL that shows all Jets pre-season and regular season games. Its called Hammerjacks, it's where the South Florida Jets Fan Club members go and watch the games. Its a really great group and all are invited.
    In Davie? I'll have to check it out next time I'm in Florida. Will probably be there in a month or so. Thanks sounds like fun

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us