Thread: As most things with the Jets are...

As most things with the Jets are...

I feel that tonight's game is going to be "viewed" as a lose lose situation. If the Secondary sucks, then the crisis continues. If it does well, then it's against a crappy Giants offense.

Again, I wish the team would just move away to an area with nicer fans and media.

Had to edit there. Because people thought I was being down on the team
    Last edited by Eckesg1; 08-22-2014 at 02:35 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

As most things with the Jets are...

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    I feel that tonight's game is going to be a lose lose situation. If the Secondary sucks, then the crisis continues. If it does well, then it's against a crappy Giants offense.

Again, I wish the team would just move away to an area with nicer fans and media.

OMG, THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

WOE IS ME

It has to totally blow being this kind of SOJF

There are 2 other football teams in NY, root for them you big baby.

All Pro
    I feel that tonight's game is going to be a lose lose situation. If the Secondary sucks, then the crisis continues. If it does well, then it's against a crappy Giants offense.

I would take the latter, and accept that SOJF's, media dorks, negative Nancys, and haters alike will spin it this way.

I edited my original post to sharpen the focus on what I meant to say.

Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    I would take the latter, and accept that SOJF's, media dorks, negative Nancys, and haters alike will spin it this way.
    That's more what I meant. That's why I edited it.

u want nicer fans and nice media? win rings-if u win in this area, you are treated like gods-if you fail for decades yes there is bound to be some negativity-I find myself getting more annoyed when I feel ownership/gm has not given the team every tool to win when I have spent a great deal of money supporting this organization for 3 decades, from shea as a kid ,to the old stadium, to having 6 psls. I bought the PSLS as I love going to the games and treasure the family tradition and time spent with family and friends. When I see the jets hoarding cash, telling me it is going to be a long process, with each year saying next year is looking bright and "we dont expect to win this year" it bothers me

if the team does not exceed last years results I will judge it as a failure

Quote Originally Posted by kmkmnj View Post
    u want nicer fans and nice media? win rings-if u win in this area, you are treated like gods-if you fail for decades yes there is bound to be some negativity-I find myself getting more annoyed when I feel ownership/gm has not given the team every tool to win when I have spent a great deal of money supporting this organization for 3 decades, from shea as a kid ,to the old stadium, to having 6 psls. I bought the PSLS as I love going to the games and treasure the family tradition and time spent with family and friends. When I see the jets hoarding cash, telling me it is going to be a long process, with each year saying next year is looking bright and "we dont expect to win this year" it bothers me

if the team does not exceed last years results I will judge it as a failure
    That's what I mean. Get out of the area.

Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    Agreed- I'll take comfort in knowing the Giants' problems are deeper than ours.

All League
    I think tonight's game is going to be fun, its football.

That's what I mean. Get out of the area.
    If it doesn't anger fans that thier team. Are also rans. Then why should it bother managment and ownership.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    Agreed- I'll take comfort in knowing the Giants' problems are deeper than ours.
    Yes, just how are they going to get #5, oh so deep.