Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: HUGE NEWS: JetsInsider.com joining Scout.com National Network

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Nosebleed View Post
    With every post these guys make it becomes painfully obvious why Scout.com gave Sean the choice to Nuke the forum. They've been living under a rock for so long that they've lost their sense of humor. Outside of a handful of people it's not worth saving. Also I wouldn't be shocked if half the poster on that site are actually Hyatt. I can't understand how that many people can like posting with someone who refers to themselves in the 3rd person constantly.
    And refers to himself in giant f*cking caps with a trademark symbol.

Talk about grinding my gears

P.S.

I thought posting in caps was strictly against their boards policy? You know, yelling and such.

All Pro
    Maybe Sooth should have wiped the board clean

Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    No he did it right he didn't disrespect them he just asked for a little cooperation that they don't seem willing to provide..

Congrats Sean....

Sure another BIG multi million dollar conglomerate JETSINSIDERCOM , squeezing out the little guys (scout.com)

Only a matter of time before YOU own the jets.......

Can't wait to see that......As a pats fan

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    The member database has been moved. Took less time than I thought. You can activate your username now.

Click the following link for instructions on how to get started:

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/th...e-instructions

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    The member database has been moved. Took less time than I thought. You can activate your username now.

Click the following link for instructions on how to get started:

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/th...e-instructions
    Sh*t just got real!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

That post from Jetman55 may be the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on a message board lol

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    You got more positive rep in 2 days them some that have been here 5 years. See being a good guy and poster still means something no matter what the Scout posters say about us..
    The rational scout guys should get that quickly. JI by virtue of its size is a more diverse group and in any diverse group, you are going to find a few people who are offensive. They will focus on that at first and then realize 95% of the posters are fine.

Originally posted by Jetman55

It's actually the opposite, people who couldn't follow the rules aren't allowed to post. So if they wanted to not follow rules, they joined your crappy board. If they had brains and could speak intelligently, they stayed on this board. You see, your board was like kindergarten for Jets conversations, and there is a need for something that basic for the simple kids. Now you are trying to merge kindergarten with Harvard. It's great you want the kindergarten kids on the Harvard campus, it's cute in a way. But eventually, Harvard isn't so great any more because it is flooded with kindergartners. That's what is happening. Plain and simple. So let the kids on campus, you're the boss, but call it what it is. You don't do your job or employ people to do theirs on your site, period. Why even have mods, at all? Hopefully you're not paying them money, or you're not as smart as you think you are.
    707get-off-my-lawn-220x300.jpg

Banned
    With every post these guys make it becomes painfully obvious why Scout.com gave Sean the choice to Nuke the forum. They've been living under a rock for so long that they've lost their sense of humor. Outside of a handful of people it's not worth saving. Also I wouldn't be shocked if half the poster on that site are actually Hyatt. I can't understand how that many people can like posting with someone who refers to themselves in the 3rd person constantly.
    You could be right about that. I only took a look at a few pages but completely understand what you're suggesting. He's a good poster but it seems no one challenges him. Ever. I have a feeling that's all gonna change. Real fast.

Veteran
    I just don't get it.

Scout has a lightly attended forum that looks like its straight from the Wayback Machine . . .

Why wasn't that s%^t site merged in here to JI - which was bigger and much much better.

Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    I just don't get it.

Scout has a lightly attended forum that looks like its straight from the Wayback Machine . . .

Why wasn't that s%^t site merged in here to JI - which was bigger and much much better.
    Scout has forums for every team under the sun so they have enough traffic that they haven't changed. Some forums are much larger than others. The Jets one is tiny so they wanted us. Hopefully, they start upgrading. This website gives me a headache.

Veteran
    Scout has forums for every team under the sun so they have enough traffic that they haven't changed. Some forums are much larger than others. The Jets one is tiny so they wanted us. Hopefully, they start upgrading. This website gives me a headache.
    Ya - I looked around scout and the bad impression I got was that it's a content site - the main content looks great - with a crap forum that was stuck on decades ago. JI is a forum. Scout has a forum. And what a huge difference that is.

And you make a good point - even though they apparently bought/partnered JI (?) - apparently we have to live with their crap platform because they use it for the 1001 other forums they have. There has to be a better way . . .

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunk Old Joe View Post
    You could be right about that. I only took a look at a few pages but completely understand what you're suggesting. He's a good poster but it seems no one challenges him. Ever. I have a feeling that's all gonna change. Real fast.
    Hyatt seems to think he's a Mensa candidate and that there is no one here who can handle is high level of self-proclaimed intelligence even though there are many here with high degrees of education (lawyers, doctors and the like).

If he continues along the same path, he will be knocked down a few pegs. Of that I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Hyatt seems to think he's a Mensa candidate and that there is no one here who can handle is high level of self-proclaimed intelligence even though there are many here with high degrees of education (lawyers, doctors and the like).

If he continues along the same path, he will be knocked down a few pegs. Of that I am sure
    He will. And I will be looking forward to that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    He will. And I will be looking forward to that.
    He may be forced to lose his trademark.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    He may be forced to lose his trademark.
    I guess we'll find out if he really does have honor.
    I'm certain he will lose a sig bet.

But will he have the BALLS to take one??? Hmmm quite a pickle!

He's way too high on himself to risk looking like a pvssy.

His use of color font, unacceptable

I can't take it. Literally it takes like half a minute to load a page over there.