Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: HUGE NEWS: JetsInsider.com joining Scout.com National Network

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    My big question is this...

I know that Sooth and Co. had to upgrade the servers here multiple times to keep the site from crashing when there was heavy traffic. It wasn't until last year I think that it became totally stable and could handle game threads with upwards of 800 or so people lurking or posting.

Since we already know that the new forum won't be up to snuff with what this board has become...is this going to lead to the new board crashing every Sunday and during the offseason with FA and the draft?

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Sooth, I can't even get THAT far. I click on the "change" button and nothing happens.

I'm looking to use the same avatar as I have here.
    Here you go. jordy.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    YEAH, DEEGS! WHY WON'T YOU LET US POST ABOUT GETTING PEOPLE TO LEAVE YOUR BRAND AND GO TO THE COMPETITION! IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU WANT PEOPLE TO STAY ON JI OR SOMETHING!
    WARNING: USING ALL CAPS IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE ON SCOUT.COM. I see WetGinley in your future.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    WARNING: USING ALL CAPS IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE ON SCOUT.COM. I see WetGinley in your future.
    EVEN IF THEY'RE TINY?

Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    EVEN IF THEY'RE TINY?
    SO LOUD!!!!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    SO LOUD!!!!
    . . . I FEEL LIKE I AM SHOUT-WHISPERING ......SHALL WE TALK ABOUT GOLF??

Here's an idea. Every one of us posting on Scouts should speak in the 3rd person.

All Pro
    Sooth can you give us an idea of some changes that will be happening soon or is that corporates call now.............or let us know what the plans are for the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Here's an idea. Every one of us posting on Scouts should speak in the 3rd person.
    Gotta be honest, I was thinking about it. FUK is that ever annoying. And especially when it's done like, at least 15 times per post.

Would be hilarious tho if everybody did it. Just for like a couple days... Titman Harris would LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Gotta be honest, I was thinking about it. FUK is that ever annoying. And especially when it's done like, at least 15 times per post.

Would be hilarious tho if everybody did it. Just for like a couple days... Titman Harris would LOL.
    Lol, fvck off...that's never your name over there?, if so, fantastic improvisation.

I will rep you on scout...oh wait, no I won't!