Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: OK, you can start posting on the Scout board. Here's the instructions.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Nosebleed View Post
    That happened to me. Go to forum lists and post on the landing strip there and not on the beta forum. When you try to post it will say you need to be approved, hit ok, and it will take a few min to be approved.
    I had no trouble so I guess I somehow stumbled onto the real site; where's the beta site and why does everyone keep going there?

I signed up bu Slikmojet is taken... what gives?

Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    I signed up bu Slikmojet is taken... what gives?
    I would say it is highly unliley that all of these user names have already been taken. They must have f'up by transferring names from over here to over there and then not letting you change or something.

That happened to me. Go to forum lists and post on the landing strip there and not on the beta forum. When you try to post it will say you need to be approved, hit ok, and it will take a few min to be approved.
    Thanks, I'll try that. I went straight to the beta forums I guess.

All League
    What's the big deal about post counts?

Veteran
    I'm LSJF16 in the new out-house. I hate ****ing change. Do permabanned posters get a second life over at scout... See you on the other side...

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    I had no trouble so I guess I somehow stumbled onto the real site; where's the beta site and why does everyone keep going there?
    Sean linked us to the beta site in one of his threads a few days ago. I guess we all assumed that was the correct one haha. I know I did.

Veteran
    WTF - the main mod there posted this:

My favorite teams are the Packers, Jax, (underdog thingy - used to be the 'Aints - & the Sea Pigeons before that), and Jets, in that order.

Atypical of a Jets fan, I do not hate New England,

WTF?

Veteran
    Trying to post over there but can't, this sucks.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Win4ever View Post
    Someone has win4ever? Damn it.

Tried posting, but didn't go through, just kept going back to the post page and a blank slate where I typed. I'm guessing the kinks are being worked out, some poor guy in a basement probably adding all these names one by one wondering what the heck happened to his easy job.
    I can't post either. Not that I post all that much in the first place but would be great to have the option. I keep getting this error: The custom error module does not recognize this error.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Just waking up here in Italy, need assistance.

Followed the instructions, reset my password just fine, but can't log in.

My userid has a blank space but I'm not being prompted to change it, just stuck where it asks me for my userid and new password.

I don't have a PC with me, just iOS devices.

Any advice appreciated.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by shevys View Post
    I can't post either. Not that I post all that much in the first place but would be great to have the option. I keep getting this error: The custom error module does not recognize this error.
    Did you apply for access or whatever when you tried to post? I got that message for a few minutes until I was approved.

Quote Originally Posted by LSJF View Post
    Trying to post over there but can't, this sucks.
    Does it just go blank when you tried to post?

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Just waking up here in Italy, need assistance.

Followed the instructions, reset my password just fine, but can't log in.

My userid has a blank space but I'm not being prompted to change it, just stuck where it asks me for my userid and new password.

I don't have a PC with me, just iOS devices.

Any advice appreciated.

SAR I
    Were you able to log in with your email? My username was blank since I had to delete my space. What you do is go to the forum not the beta forum it will ask you to enter your username (it has to be at least 5 characters long with no spaces or symbols). When you hit post it will has you to apply for access, hit ok, and give it a few minutes. After that you should be able to.

Rookie
    It has to be a glitch or one of the Pats trolls made a couple accounts to **** with us.
    Or the current members (mods included) did in hopes of discouraging everyone so they could keep their rosy little circle-jerk forum intact. That would be my first suspect.

I'm not so sure I'll be going over there.

Waterboy
    I applied for access and haven't received approval. I set my avatar and my name is fine, but I can't post.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunk Old Joe View Post
    Or the current members (mods included) did in hopes of discouraging everyone so they could keep their rosy little circle-jerk forum intact. That would be my first suspect.
    I thought that too, but I don't think they have that power as of right now. Wouldn't they block us all instead of a few? Also scout.com is HUGE it has forums for every sport and every team. So I'd guess it's a glitch or your name might be taken. I'd ask Sean/Sooth just to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by RichCasterFan View Post
    I applied for access and haven't received approval. I set my avatar and my name is fine, but I can't post.
    Took about 5-10min for me to be able to post after hitting apply.

Good god, that website is slow as ****. It's like 1994 with a 56k modem...

Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    Good god, that website is slow as ****. It's like 1994 with a 56k modem...
    It's a little faster on the non beta forum, but yeah sometimes it takes a while to load. It also looks like a poor poor version of this site.