Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: OK, you can start posting on the Scout board. Here's the instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Still say you should've went with MacGinley.

oh well.
    I was gonna go with Mac, but they have a 5-character minimum. Still, I hope Sooth is able to manually change usernames. It'd be a shame if I lost my McGinley name.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Try now
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I was gonna go with Mac, but they have a 5-character minimum. Still, I hope Sooth is able to manually change usernames. It'd be a shame if I lost my McGinley name.
    I'm not happy about losin Harrier, hopefully he can sort that too.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    That's what I've been using and it still f*cking sucks. It's just a different looking template, all the features are the same.

I hate to say it, but I'm kind of starting to agree with Dcat.

I love the posters on JI, but unless Sooth can confirm that when the beta is finished we'll at least have some standard forum features created within the last 10 years implemented (don't care if it has a rep system or like/dislike feature)...then a ton of people are going to go to other boards.

You can't even posts links to websites, copy and paste tweets/articles, etc.
    I'm gonna have to reluctantly agree with you UT. That dinosaur of a board is a huge turn off at the moment.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    For the last few weeks here can we have un moderated, no hold back, complete mayhem here. Cursing, insulting, no bans, a real fun fest?
    I'd enjoy it... Like one of those airing of the greivences... and then we all hug and go play in our new place.

Also, someone mentioned the color over there... I'm sure there's plenty other pressing things, but maybe it's a simple thing, to change that to a darker green...
    One less migraine-inducing. REALLY rough on your eyes! How have they dealt with that so long?! No wonder they're so uptight!

Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    What's your new handle?

Although I'm sure I'll be able to spot you in battle with 90210

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

How about HarrierJet??

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    How about HarrierJet??
    Had that on TTG, not keen. Just been trying to get to the root of this taken user name issue, it appears the person who has your username is "YOU" the link does not give you an option to enter your email then validate your username.

It basically asks you for a username before entering the forum, the username is then unavailable, and it's you who already has it.

Crazy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    What's your new handle?

Although I'm sure I'll be able to spot you in battle with 90210
    Looking to stick with the same name at all costs.

Lol, miss debating that little delusional burrito eatin motherfvcker!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I had to change my username as they said Brickhouse was taken. I find that hard to believe and think they're was some sort of username exchange done that isn't working properly. In any case Brickhouse is now known as Jet4Ever, blah I want my Brickhouse back.

All Pro
    A lot of people seem to be having that exact issue. There must be something in common, like using an iOS device or something
    Had that on TTG, not keen. Just been trying to get to the root of this taken user name issue, it appears the person who has your username is "YOU" the link does not give you an option to enter your email then validate your username.It basically asks you for a username before entering the forum, the username is then unavailable, and it's you who already has it.Crazy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    I had to change my username as they said Brickhouse was taken. I find that hard to believe and think they're was some sort of username exchange done that isn't working properly. In any case Brickhouse is now known as Jet4Ever, blah I want my Brickhouse back.
    It's because your details are already over there, the link then asks you to confirm email, you are then logged in under that email, when you come to post I t asks you for a username, it then says its unavailable, and that's because it "YOU" that already has it.

PM'd sooth? I think he will fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    A lot of people seem to be having that exact issue. There must be something in common, like using an iOS device or something
    Well I'm on vacation and doing it on an i-phone, so you maybe onto something there Niece.

All Pro
    Well I'm on vacation and doing it on an i-phone, so you maybe onto something there Niece.
    I'm getting the same, and I'm only using Chrome on my PC.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
    I'm getting the same, and I'm only using Chrome on my PC.
    Definitely a common theme, the usernames taken are ours, the link provided offers you no option to get around this.

Veteran
    My username there is basically my email, which is less than ideal. Didn't even get the chance to pick one out. Seems like there is no other choice but to start over there with a new account?

Quote Originally Posted by SDJETS View Post
    My username there is basically my email, which is less than ideal. Didn't even get the chance to pick one out. Seems like there is no other choice but to start over there with a new account?
    It's your email because you have not chose a username, try to enter the main forum and it will ask you for a username, and I bet it's taken.

All League
    It was pretty easy. Sucks that this is happening but pretty easy to get set up.

Al Woodall Rocks! became the way less cool alwoodallrocks but it is what it is.
    Need to get my AW avatar in there. Have to read back and see what those steps are. Couldn't figure it out on the first try.

Practice Squad
    OK these boards are crap .. and of course my name was taken , this has given everyone who had like in my case Atljet to basicly squat on the name , So im sure the guy with Atljet1 took Atljet... just sad

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    In other words SNAFU?
    Exactly.

Why shut the board down, how boring.

Let it blow up!