Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: OK, you can start posting on the Scout board. Here's the instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsrule128 View Post
    Jetsrule128 has taken his talents to Scout
    Ok now I'm on board with finding somewhere else.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    Ok now I'm on board with finding somewhere else.
    Maybe he's on the Arena League board??

Veteran
    Hmm, never received the Scout.com email....

Quote Originally Posted by Gas2No99 View Post
    Just did it as well.

The complaints are valid.

VERY STRAINING on the eyes to read. Too much white makes it hard to read & flow thread clearly.

Not impressed thus far. Hello JN, GGN, TOJ!
    Colors have to change, reading that board makes my eyes hurt.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by NPTJET53 View Post
    Colors have to change, reading that board makes my eyes hurt.
    Try the Braille section their newest feature installed back in 98 when the Tuna was HC..
    Last edited by Savage69; 09-01-2014 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Try the Braille section it their newest feature installed back in 98 when the Tuna was HC..
    I tried that, but the board uses Early Modern braille and i can only read contemporary braille

Is the new board really called Jets Beat? like teen Beat?

Wow. Coming back here after spending an extended amount of time on that board is like a shock to the system.
    My eyes feel so strained! Before I thought it was the color or something, but I have no idea now.
    Whatever it is, it's not good. What are they on 8 bit color with everything set to 11 or something?!

It's like that feeling your eyes have when you leave the movie theater during the day.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    No, by a user that created the name back in 2002 and had 1 post already.

Hell if I fcked this whole thing up some how I deserve the asshat and I'll wear it proudly. However, I'm fairly confident that when I kept trying to use the name southside as my username it kept telling me it was taken.... until I added the letter d to the end of it which then worked.
    I'm an asshat too. Somehow I missed a step and changed my user name to my email. WTF?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Wow. Coming back here after spending an extended amount of time on that board is like a shock to the system.
    My eyes feel so strained! Before I thought it was the color or something, but I have no idea now.
    Whatever it is, it's not good. What are they on 8 bit color with everything set to 11 or something?!

It's like that feeling your eyes have when you leave the movie theater during the day.

+1

I've always been a bigger reader than poster but I've enjoyed the Hampur as much as most. I hope the new site can technically handle a thread such as the Funny/Stupid/Cool Pic Thread. It was a big incentive to come back several times a day...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Please give it more than a 24 hour chance.

If any VIP is at all unsatisfied I'd be happy to refund your subscription. Just PM me.
    I have sent you a PM on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    Are you using a mobile device, if so this could be the issue, I'm on vacation and will have to wait until i get home to use my desktop.

Sooth has just assured me my name is only being used by me so I can take it across.
    No I was on my laptop. Im JetLife 51 now I guess

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Southside made the same mistake it was probably you..
    How do we get round this issue? I've never been on Scout, I clicked the e-mail link to login / set password etc. Now when I try to access the forums it wants me to enter a username, I choose jamesr, and it says it's already taken. I understand that it's "taken" by me, but how do I get it "attached" back to my account?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Furthermore being a Jets Insider VIP doesn't seem to confer any added benefits. If you click on premium forums you get three large boxes asking you which premium service you want to sign up for starting at $6.67 a month.

I got the same result. I don't think our VIP has transferred over yet. I'll be patient on that one. If it doesn't confer any benefits there, Sean said he would refund if we ask. I'll wait and see.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    I got the same result. I don't think our VIP has transferred over yet. I'll be patient on that one. If it doesn't confer any benefits there, Sean said he would refund if we ask. I'll wait and see.
    VIP transfer should be complete by tomorrow. Weds, latest.

Practice Squad
    The link posted in the OP isn't working for me. Just times out without loading a web-page. Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by JETFAN1 View Post
    Hmm, never received the Scout.com email....
    You're not missing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
    How do we get round this issue? I've never been on Scout, I clicked the e-mail link to login / set password etc. Now when I try to access the forums it wants me to enter a username, I choose jamesr, and it says it's already taken. I understand that it's "taken" by me, but how do I get it "attached" back to my account?
    Having the same issue. What is the fix for this, Sooth?

Practice Squad
    Now I can't seem to reset my password on Scout.com. I'm following the requirements, but I keep getting the same page. Frustrating.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I just changed my email on this site to a good one. The one I had is non existent.