Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm having trouble letting go.....

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Fan RI View Post
    They probably will. But "asap" might be 5 years or so...
    That sucks.....I have a name at the gang green also, but they merge anything that has to do with a player....so the thread could be about Stephen Hill from the beginning of training camp or even before that, and you have to go through all that crap to find out he's released.....I almost never use it, JI was my place to browse and post occasionally.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Hall Of Fame
    Not sure what there is to let go of, Sooth pretty much stated the www.jetsinsider.com domain isn't going anywhere, it will eventually cutover to the new site once it is ready. We've all been given the direct access until final cutover is completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I didn't do the electric slide then and I won't do it now!! I see your location is Electric Ave. You should be banned for spamming!!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JETFAN1 View Post
    The Beta forum is the "mobile" version....
    I can't find any version on my phone, just the front page (part of it actually) and no links to forums. So I emailed a link to the beta forum to myself and opened it on my phone and it opened up to the Auburn page because the last digit in the link address 'fell off' and wasn't live, LOL

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    I can't find any version on my phone, just the front page (part of it actually) and no links to forums. So I emailed a link to the beta forum to myself and opened it on my phone and it opened up to the Auburn page because the last digit in the link address 'fell off' and wasn't live, LOL
    Lol

http://nyj.scout.com/forums?s=65

All Pro
    Exaaaactly.
    When I come back here I get a feeling similar to when you stop banging your head against a wall.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    When I come back here I get a feeling similar to when you stop banging your head against a wall.
    Yes. It's our happy place.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by BX Jet Fan View Post
    I didn't do the electric slide then and I won't do it now!! I see your location is Electric Ave. You should be banned for spamming!!
    I thought that this one was the Cha Cha Slide but I could be wrong.

All Pro
    Let's all stay here until Sooth knocks on the door with the eviction notice!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    That sucks.....I have a name at the gang green also, but they merge anything that has to do with a player....so the thread could be about Stephen Hill from the beginning of training camp or even before that, and you have to go through all that crap to find out he's released.....I almost never use it, JI was my place to browse and post occasionally.

That place BLOWS. Fvck that place and FVCK that Abyzmul douche jackass.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    Let's all stay here until Sooth knocks on the door with the eviction notice!
    The sad reality is that one day we're just going to show up here and every single thread will be locked/closed. There will be nothing to do but read our old posts. No way to communicate at this site. That's why it's critical for everyone, no matter how painful it is, to go over to Scout and at least get started there with a login.

At some point we're going to have to take a look at who we lost and where they went, then some decisions will have to be made. I don't want to be posting at multiple sites but I'm not 100% against it in order to keep in touch with many of the posters who I enjoy interacting with.

Hall Of Fame
    I will own you wherever you go pal. No worries.

Thanks for stopping by.
    Too funny

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    The sad reality is that one day we're just going to show up here and every single thread will be locked/closed. There will be nothing to do but read our old posts. No way to communicate at this site. That's why it's critical for everyone, no matter how painful it is, to go over to Scout and at least get started there with a login.

At some point we're going to have to take a look at who we lost and where they went, then some decisions will have to be made. I don't want to be posting at multiple sites but I'm not 100% against it in order to keep in touch with many of the posters who I enjoy interacting with.
    Oh no I've been posting over there and will continue to do so....but I haven't gotten used to the draconian era technology yet LOL

I do agree with your post otherwise. I enjoy chatting with you guys on a daily basis and wouldn't want to lose that amongst the transition

All League
    Hmm, I may have to try that, do you crave a cigarette afterwards?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohio State NY Jets fan View Post
    Hmm, I may have to try that, do you crave a cigarette afterwards?
    She said wall, not a headboard.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    Wow there's no tapatalk? Man I was searching for the forum on tapatalk today without luck, figure I didn't type it in right......but I do 99% of my posting and browsing via tapatalk.....hope they do something about that asap.

The beta forum on your phone browser is the best bet, it at least allows you to read without zooming / scrolling sideways.

Hall Of Fame

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
    The beta forum on your phone browser is the best bet, it at least allows you to read without zooming / scrolling sideways.
    Yeah it isn't bad to use on the phone, I just prefer the simplistic and easy navigation that tapatalk gives you.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post

At some point we're going to have to take a look at who we lost
    I've been wondering about losses. I am guessing they may be huge. JI had, what, 20000 members? Every time I visit Scout, I see about 500 users participating. So I wonder how many JI folks have actually transferred at this point. Perhaps 10%? I realize at any one time there won't be a huge percentage participating. But 500 or so users seems pretty pathetic, even assuming 100% of them are from this board, considering the season starts in less than a week. I would guess no more than 50% of the 20000 will eventually wind up over there, especially if the 20000 number includes inactive users. And even 50% may be an optimistic number.

Is there any way to determine how many from this board have transferred?

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Fan RI View Post
    I've been wondering about losses. I am guessing they may be huge. JI had, what, 20000 members? Every time I visit Scout, I see about 500 users participating. So I wonder how many JI folks have actually transferred at this point. Perhaps 10%? I realize at any one time there won't be a huge percentage participating. But 500 or so users seems pretty pathetic, even assuming 100% of them are from this board, considering the season starts in less than a week. I would guess no more than 50% of the 20000 will eventually wind up over there, especially if the 20000 number includes inactive users. And even 50% may be an optimistic number.

Is there any way to determine how many from this board have transferred?
    Based on the volume of posts it doesn't seem like a large percentage of JI have made the jump. Part of that is likely because there are two separate forums running with the JI name so nobody is really sure where the "real" conversation is happening. It does appear like many active and semi-active posters have meandered over to other forums.