Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Welker suspended 4 games

retire Wes.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    I think it's a club drug.

In either case, whether he took it intentionally or he was taking a party drug laced with it he's an idiot.

A guy with multiple concussions who decided to feed his brain drugs isn't playing with a full deck.
    This. Not to mention, I am sure this is an "illegal narcotic!" How dumb is Welker? Gotta love the Patriot Way, once a cheater....always a cheater. When will the NFL conduct a comprehensive investigation into the ongoings up in NE. This is more than a "pattern" already.

Jets Insider VIP
    Molly is awesome. Me and the wife try to roll twice a year...have been on hiatus since last fall.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    This. Not to mention, I am sure this is an "illegal narcotic!" How dumb is Welker? Gotta love the Patriot Way, once a cheater....always a cheater. When will the NFL conduct a comprehensive investigation into the ongoings up in NE. This is more than a "pattern" already.
    Apparently, Belichick had a handshake deal with Patdell that in exchange for the first round pick, and the under the table fine for turnover over the evidence, in addition to burning the evidence, and the package deal with the refs, is exclusion of PED testing whenever possible until after the players are released.

This won't get old though. This would be downright orgasmic, pun intended, if he were still a Pat.

BwkOkPJCAAAlfxk.jpg

Man peyton's going to miss decker.

I shed no tears for denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    It's a drug Ecstasy..
    Ecstasy is when it's dirty and cut with stuff. Molly is suppose to be straight MDMA.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Molly is awesome. Me and the wife try to roll twice a year...have been on hiatus since last fall.
    It's really the only stuff I mess with now, and like you it's 1-3 times a year. I hate doing it around a bunch of people, but around close friends and gfs it's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceharper View Post
    Man peyton's going to miss decker.

I shed no tears for denver.
    No he won't Latimer is a stud

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Speed that was like 6th grade, black beauties and yellow jackets.

Hall Of Fame
    Patriots filth.

I guess once outside the leagues premier organization, guys just lose their way.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I guess once outside the leagues premier organization, guys just lose their way.
    Huh. I've never heard Miami described that way.

If it's cut with anything, it ain't Molly.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Mother, Jugs and Speed.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/9/2...es-broncos-nfl

PED's. He'll be back against us in week 6, was hoping he would be out....but atlas I won't have to face him in my FFL's
    He'll be rusty and itching for his meds. And really, Peyton never really plays that well against the Jets. Mr. Happy Feet should be getting plenty of reasons to dance around.

Quote Originally Posted by sect313 View Post
    once a cheater always a cheater
    Well, he went to the right team for that. Say what you want about spygate but cheating the cap in SB years is a big deal too.

So where is some Pasts fan claiming Beli's a genius for letting Wes walk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given Belichick's history of cheating, every time a current or former player of his is suspended for something, he should have to serve the same suspension for making them think it's OK. How the NFLPA allows him to corrupt their membership is beyond me, even if Goodell is *wink* *wink* OK with everything.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    If it's cut with anything, it ain't Molly.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by BigRy923 View Post
    Molly..... Really? What is the guy a 21 year old college kid at a rave? Sheesh.
    He did it at the Kentucky Derby. Who is doing molly at the derby? WTF?