Thread: VIP Members Not Getting Banned

VIP Members Not Getting Banned

So it has been made quite clear here that if you pay into JetsInsider you will not get banned. Even if you're only here to stir up arguments like Raider9175 has been doing for the past couple of days. I've seen numerous people getting banned b/c they are fed up with his trolling antics. Yet the Mods stay silent and allow it to go on. And you expect us to go over to scout with a more expensive VIP price and deal with the same stuff? We like to make fun of the Pats boards b/c the ban pretty much any fan of any other team just so they can have a circle jerk. Yet JetsInsider has turned into the opposite of that. The Mods let any person come in and troll this site with very little repercussions yet ban anyone who has had enough with their shenanigans. Two posters got banned today b/c of Raider9175's antics. Yet he/she can say whatever he/she wants. Kind of like this:

From Raider9175 to Carlton "what's that a way to come out of the closet. ( why you picked that name) hey whatever makes you happy man."

"stay out of the thread if your not going to talk football, because some fans do want to talk about the game . You don't want to participate , and want to make it personal ,I'm not going to play your little games. So you can post 1000 times you won't get another response. FUk England."

So this dude can run around inciting people, getting them banned and the only reason I can think of is that he is a VIP. How is this person not Banned? Why should we follow you to Scout when it's obvious VIP members get special treatment. To be honest it's disgraceful.
    Last edited by BradySmugglesPickles; 09-05-2014 at 03:34 PM.

Somebody had to say it.

(And yeah that Caltron guy? What a dick!)
    Last edited by FF2; 09-05-2014 at 03:33 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Raider90210 is funny and harmless

He talks sh*t every year before his team is inevitably eliminated from the playoffs by Halloween and then he scurries away until March.

Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Raider90210 is funny and harmless

He talks sh*t every year before his team is inevitably eliminated from the playoffs by Halloween and then he scurries away until March.

Who cares?
    B/c he's a troll and he's getting the people who should be on this board, Jets fans, banned b/c he's allowed to troll this site with no repercussions. That's why I care. Shocked that VIP members don't agree.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by BradySmugglesPickles View Post
    B/c he's a troll and he's getting the people who should be on this board, Jets fans, banned b/c he's allowed to troll this site with no repercussions. That's why I care. Shocked that VIP members don't agree.
    Who's getting banned?

And why the hell would someone let 90210 get to them to the point where they do something ban worthy?

And I've never paid a cent for VIP membership. That was just a solid that Sooth did for some of the longtime, frequent posters on the sight before the merger.

Jets Insider VIP
    Im all for RaiderTard 90210 not getting banned he is completely harmless, and unintentionally hysterical.

It is a little questionable that those calling him out did get banned though, im sure its not a permanent thing though.

Us VIP members are more important that you. Now scram, weirdo.

Just PM the troll and say what you want there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    And I've never paid a cent for VIP membership. That was just a solid that Sooth did for some of the longtime, frequent posters on the sight before the merger.
    Uhhhhhh.

What am I, chopped liver?

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Us VIP members are more important that you. Now scram, weirdo.
    You are one of the worst posters on here, that's how important you are. And the VIP plan doesn't even have to be an option if this site was marketed properly. It's the site hits that drive this site. Now if I was running this site I would use my traffic numbers to get sponsorship for the site. If this is "the most trafficked Jets site" on the internet then getting sponsorship should not be a problem, if you know how to get it. Their are so many traffic related advertising opportunities that Sooth could make a fortune off this site. I don't know why that hasn't been capitalized on. It would have made going to Scout never an option and Sooth could have continued having success running a Jets site. Now he will carry over at maximum 20% of the posters from Jets Insider and most likely only 10-15%. And all of the other Jets sites will increase numbers over the next couple of months. It's sad actually.