Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: Wilkerson just added to Injury Report

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,924

    Wilkerson just added to Injury Report

    BrianCoz: Jets have added Muhammad Wilkerson to the injury report with a back injury. He is probable #nyj

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,013
    He hurt his back when he jumped up and down after seeing what Quinn got from the Rams...

  3. #3
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    336
    Need him for this game...but being so early in the season, do you err on the side of caution with a back injury? We have some guys that can play, but Wilk is a beast.

  4. #4
    If he was questionable then I would be concerned. He probably woke up with a stiff back this morning. Probable means he's playing.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,839
    Big Loss if MO cant Go. Jets don't have a Backup to fill his shoes.. Jets have 0 room for injuries to starters on the 34DL, WR, FB, CB positions... Depth is no good...

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    Big Loss if MO cant Go. Jets don't have a Backup to fill his shoes.. Jets have 0 room for injuries to starters on the 34DL, WR, FB, CB positions... Depth is no good...
    What are you talking about?
    Sheldon can slide over & let Ellis play his spot while he hold's Mo's spot down.
    Coples can even slide into Mo's spot for a bit.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,839
    #99 might be on display vs GB! Show us something TJ BARNES...

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,839
    Quote Originally Posted by DowNY View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Sheldon can slide over & let Ellis play his spot while he hold's Mo's spot down.
    Coples can even slide into Mo's spot for a bit.
    Jets don't have 1 player that can fill BIG MO's spot on the team.. get a clue...

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,839
    Quote Originally Posted by DowNY View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Sheldon can slide over & let Ellis play his spot while he hold's Mo's spot down.
    Coples can even slide into Mo's spot for a bit.
    This aint peewee football

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    Jets don't have 1 player that can fill BIG MO's spot on the team.. get a clue...
    Obviously nobody can FILL his spot. He's our best defensive player. But to act like we have 0 options if he needs to sit out is clueless.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    This aint peewee football
    Coples played CB last week.

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28,110
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    Jets don't have 1 player that can fill BIG MO's spot on the team.. get a clue...
    First of all, Wilkerson is playing.

    Second, what team in the league has a backup that can come off the bench and play like a Top 5 DL in the league?

    I'm sure there's no one who can come off the bench and match Watt's production in Houston either.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Posts
    20,538
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    #99 might be on display vs GB! Show us something TJ BARNES...
    Dude, get a grip - Wilkerson is PROBABLE.

    You do understand what that means right?

    Mo is playing.

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    44,945
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    Dude, get a grip - Wilkerson is PROBABLE.

    You do understand what that means right?

    Mo is playing.
    Even questionable plays 95% of the time..

  15. #15
    Don't like this one bit. Back injuries tend to linger

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    First of all, Wilkerson is playing.

    Second, what team in the league has a backup that can come off the bench and play like a Top 5 DL in the league?

    I'm sure there's no one who can come off the bench and match Watt's production in Houston either.
    I love MO don't get me wrong but he's not top 5 at the moment. Top 10 maybe

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    I love MO don't get me wrong but he's not top 5 at the moment. Top 10 maybe
    Who's top 5 then?

  18. #18
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    886
    Quote Originally Posted by DowNY View Post
    Obviously nobody can FILL his spot. He's our best defensive player. But to act like we have 0 options if he needs to sit out is clueless.
    Exactly. Losing Mo for an extended period would kill us. But they could hold the fort for one game easy. One of the reasons the Front Seven is considered so good is the DEPTH. Your original point taken....and hardly clueless.

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    44,945
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    I love MO don't get me wrong but he's not top 5 at the moment. Top 10 maybe
    Of the 3-4 DE's he is..

  20. #20
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    28,110
    Quote Originally Posted by LadainianIMnotDONE View Post
    I love MO don't get me wrong but he's not top 5 at the moment. Top 10 maybe
    I'd say he is


    J.J. Watt
    Robert Quinn
    Gerald McCoy
    Muhammad Wilkerson
    Cameron Jordan

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us