Thread: I tip my cap

I tip my cap

First time at Lambeau (actually first time to any Jets road game). Amazing experience. Beautiful stadium (unlike our $1 billion abortion), amazing atmosphere (especially before the game) and great fans. I had a great time despite being surrounded by cheeseheads in the lower level. All good natured fun. If only we could've won. Great to see so many Jets fans there.
    I highly suggest the trip (especially in September or early October) for any true football fan.

Flying home now from the game, this was my second trip to Green Bay, and everyone should experience that stadium once...It's a definate bucket list trip.

Every other stadium should take a page out their book about how to behave at games...

And there tailgates are legend in Green Bay, yet the fans aren't passout drunk and looking to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by CTJetsFanII View Post
    First time at Lambeau (actually first time to any Jets road game). Amazing experience. Beautiful stadium (unlike our $1 billion abortion), amazing atmosphere (especially before the game) and great fans. I had a great time despite being surrounded by cheeseheads in the lower level. All good natured fun. If only we could've won. Great to see so many Jets fans there.
    I highly suggest the trip (especially in September or early October) for any true football fan.

All League
    Good to hear. Cant wait to get the chance to make it to Green Bay. missed the chance this year.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CTJetsFanII View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleed Green View Post
    Flying home now from the game, this was my second trip to Green Bay, and everyone should experience that stadium once...It's a definate bucket list trip.

Every other stadium should take a page out their book about how to behave at games...

And there tailgates are legend in Green Bay, yet the fans aren't passout drunk and looking to fight.
    Similar to my experience both in the stadium and during our pre-game tailgate. Great place to see a game and great knowledgeable fans. There seems to be a level of pride that the fans take in welcoming the opposing fans. Next time the Jets are in Green Bay, I am hoping for a December game, I want the true Lambeau experience.

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    Similar to my experience both in the stadium and carefullduring our pre-game tailgate. Great place to see a game and great knowledgeable fans. There seems to be a level of pride that the fans take in welcoming the opposing fans. Next time the Jets are in Green Bay, I am hoping for a December game, I want the true Lambeau experience.
    carefully what you wish for. The 1st time I went there it was 60 out the next time it was -9 out there. Good to experience once.

Hall Of Fame
    Technically ours is a $1.6 billion abortion.

Lambeau is on my bucket list. I hear nothing but great things about the stadium and their fans.

A great description of the Green Bay experience:

http://thejetsblog.com/nyjets/griffi...loss/#comments